List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoilers:Steffy actully moves on

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers:Steffy actully moves on

Started by cityhunter at 2012/08/10 01:19AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/19 08:17AM, Views: 4831, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2012/08/10 10:33AM
    Re: Spoilers:Steffy actully moves on
    Aquarius19

Quote LunchtimeListner:
    Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote annie71:
    Thats why Steffy is always after Hopes men. They don`t notice Steffy. They all want Hope. Steffy scares men away she is to forward.

it has nothing to do with a man not noticing Steffi----are you kidding me. It has everything to do with the writers of this show being delusional idiots & lame.

Great post Ktkatz your exactly correct its Bell and the writers they keep writing this crap for the Logans and Hope thats why none of their other good actors don't have S/L because of the favortism that Bell and the writers show for the Logans and boring Hope.

I really do not see the Logans always winning, but I guess its a matter of perception. If people hate the way the show is written then -why watch. I watch because I like seeing Steffy make a fool out of herself. She is wild and unpredictable, which makes the show as funny as I LOVE LUCY!

To me the Logans are a stained family and the writers do show more favortism to Hope and the Logans thats what I have seen.Please give me the courstey of my own opinion.
    Your always entitled to your own opinion because I watch it because I think Steffy is an amazing actress.And plus to see Hope make a complete dam FOOL of herself.Now i find Hope a natural stained disaster.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/10 10:37AM
    #42   2012/08/10 10:34AM
    J.K.

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote cityhunter: Dangerous Curves Ahead article

JMW says that:
    -it's time for the cycle to be broken
    -For Steffy to find happiness with or without a man.
    -Steffy seems to be doing just that lately.Steffy has that edge back to her and she wants to party her ass off
    -At least momentarly,Steffy is calling a time-out
    -She has this newfound streng and tries to move on
    -She explained way too many times to Liam why they're good for each other but when is he gonna step up?There is only so much one can do
    -Steffy is starting to think that Liam shouldn't be married to anyone

You go girl!Finally.I think the new guy is for Steffy.Let Liam and Hope bore each other to death.

This is the best soap news I've heard in a while! I'm so sick of Steffy being used to prop that silly Hope and dumb Liam up that I've started to half watch the show... if I watch it at all. Doesn't make sense for a character as vibrant as Steffy to be stuck in the middle of that blah couple.

So, we have a new guy comimng, huh? Wonderful! At least, I think it's wonderful. I can see it all now. Hope somehow meets this guy of Steffy's and decides that she wants him because he looks like the REAL first prize Liam isn't. Or worse, Brooke or Katie jumps his bones. Once that happens, it will be BIOS time again because she has the audacity to have hooked a man that they think should be a Logan trophy. LOL!

I'm looking forward to new adventures for Steffy. It will also be nice to have Hope and Liam in one place and, thus, be able to fast forward through them more easily.

Thanks for posting the spoilers.

Funny how people will view things differently. I think adding Steffy's character was a big mistake from the beginning. She did not prop anyone up at all. Infact she along with the characters of Hope and Liam ruined the show for me. This triangle was ridiculous from the day Steffy knock her head on the tub and somehow lost all her spunk and intelligence. I see most of the viewers want an end to this triangle. That does not indicate that anyone character shined. They equally take blame for the outpouring of requests to move on! I think to much stock was put into these three who have dominated the show for more than a year. In my view not uses the other characters in stories that did not involve Steffy Liam or Hope was the downfall of the ratings and the overall show. Viewers want new stories and fresh faces for a change. That I can say by the amount of request here on this board. The other comments of course are of my opinion and I do get that not all will agree.

#43   2012/08/10 10:39AM
    OhCanada

According to SNS spoilers for the week of August 20th - 24th, Hope refuses to marry Liam, but Liam does not give up on Hope. Hence, Rick trying to keep them apart. Steffy does not give up on getting Liam, either. So, she has not moved on. All that will be happening over the next couple of weeks, and into September probably, is that Hope will try to move on, Liam will chase Hope, Steffy will chase Liam and the triangle will continue.

#44   2012/08/10 10:50AM
    samelibaby

Quote OhCanada: According to SNS spoilers for the week of August 20th - 24th, Hope refuses to marry Liam, but Liam does not give up on Hope. Hence, Rick trying to keep them apart. Steffy does not give up on getting Liam, either. So, she has not moved on. All that will be happening over the next couple of weeks, and into September probably, is that Hope will try to move on, Liam will chase Hope, Steffy will chase Liam and the triangle will continue.

Hi, I'm new here and, you are so right Steffy moving on this is so funny . That woman will never give up. So proud of Hope if she actually moves on. Please let this nightmare end!!!!!!!!!

#45   2012/08/10 11:23AM
    Steffygrl

Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote LunchtimeListner:
    Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote annie71:
    Thats why Steffy is always after Hopes men. They don`t notice Steffy. They all want Hope. Steffy scares men away she is to forward.

it has nothing to do with a man not noticing Steffi----are you kidding me. It has everything to do with the writers of this show being delusional idiots & lame.

Great post Ktkatz your exactly correct its Bell and the writers they keep writing this crap for the Logans and Hope thats why none of their other good actors don't have S/L because of the favortism that Bell and the writers show for the Logans and boring Hope.

I really do not see the Logans always winning, but I guess its a matter of perception. If people hate the way the show is written then -why watch. I watch because I like seeing Steffy make a fool out of herself. She is wild and unpredictable, which makes the show as funny as I LOVE LUCY!

To me the Logans are a stained family and the writers do show more favortism to Hope and the Logans thats what I have seen.Please give me the courstey of my own opinion.
    Your always entitled to your own opinion because I watch it because I think Steffy is an amazing actress.And plus to see Hope make a complete dam FOOL of herself.Now i find Hope a natural stained disaster.

Hope was born a stain and always will be.

#46   2012/08/10 11:28AM
    Steffygrl

JMW says that:
    -Steffy seems to be doing just that lately.Steffy has that edge back to her and she wants to party her ass off
    -She explained way too many times to Liam why they're good for each other but when is he gonna step up?There is only so much one can do

You go girl!Finally.I think the new guy is for Steffy.Let Liam and Hope bore each other to death.

I really hope this is true and the writers start being more realistic... Im also keeping my fingers crossed that the new guy is an actual MAN and a hot one. If the writing is realistic he would be chasing after STEFFY!!!:) because lets face it....in real life that's what any hot blooded man would do if he saw Steffy;)

#47   2012/08/19 12:25AM
    cityhunter

I hope they won't cut these scenes and we will finally see Steffy moving on without Liam.With RM leaving and the new spoilers saying that Hope dumps Liam and Steffy makes a play to win Liam once and for all,I'm afaraid they might cut these spoilers.I hope not.Steffy deserves better than to be stucked with boring Lope.Because we all know that Hope will want Liam back very fast.

#48   2012/08/19 04:27AM
    timtamlover

JMW says that:

I just read a spoiler on Soap Central's website that said that the new man is for grandma Brooke She must break out the mask again hey?

Bell will NEVER end this dumb triangle.

Hope is completely and utterly stupid to persist with trying to attain the perfect wedding knowing that Liam is in love with Steffy!

She KNOWS that Liam loves Steffy so does she really expect him to stay away from her?? He sought her out on his last night of freedom. He kissed her shoulder and looked like he was having a ball with her over the past few days! He LOVES Steffy and loves being with Steffy. It's merely "Hope's turn" to be married to Liam. WTF is wrong with Liam and Hope? They are DOOMED while he is in love with both girls!!

Dumb dumb Hope is too stupid to realise that she can NEVER have a perfect wedding while Liam-one-letter-away-from-liar is in love with Steffy!!!!!

#49   2012/08/19 05:47AM
    SomeGirlInTexas

JMW says that:

Steffy doesn't need a new guy, IMO.

Steffy has that edge back to her and she wants to party her ass off
    Steffy is young and this is what she should be doing. Party, have fun. Why settle down? Ever heard the expression, 'Waiting on the right guy, meanwhile having fun with all the wrong ones'. Let her have fun with her friends, enjoy the single life and meeting and dating different guys, that's what you do when you are young. She could focus on work more and this new Aspen line she said she was starting. Steffy is a beautiful, successful young woman and her "edge" is what made me like her in the first place before this horrible triangle.

Just because JMW says it, doesn't mean it will actually happen. This may be more of what she would like to see happen, than an actual preview of what is going to happen. As someone who is fed up, I hope their is some truth to it.

#50   2012/08/19 05:52AM
    saclean

JMW says that:

I did read this article too, so it is looking good that Steffy moves on.....it would really be great to see her move off into another direction.

If Hope ends up pregnant, I don't want it to draw the 3 of them together again.

There may be light at the end of this very boring tunnel

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list