List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: If Stephanie is Sick, Where is Steffy??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Stephanie is Sick, Where is Steffy??

Started by Nauntieann at 2012/08/08 11:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/12 06:48PM, Views: 2236, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/08 11:22PM
    If Stephanie is Sick, Where is Steffy??
    Nauntieann

Ok the spoilers say that Hope will be late because of Steffy being sick. As bad as Stephanie has been to Hope it sounds like Hope is the one that will be there for her . Like Brooke always has when she needed her. What I can't understand is Steffy is Stephanies Grandaughter why is she out with Liam instead of with Stephanie ? It says she will be out showing Liam the town and getting him drunk .Why is she not with her Grandma and Hope is . That makes no sense .Is she gonna be more concerned with Liam than her own Grandmother ? I guess we will have to wait and see . These Spoilers can be confusing .

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/08 11:24PM
    #2   2012/08/10 04:58PM
    Re: If Stephanie is Sick, Where is Steffy??
    Nauntieann

It really just seems funny that Hope is late because Of Stephanie being sick. Yall all stated in another that Stephanie is not Hopes grandmother but it looks like Hope is there for her and Steffy is cahsing after Liam Like always.

#3   2012/08/10 05:09PM
    squarebiz

Quote Nauntieann: It really just seems funny that Hope is late because Of Stephanie being sick. Yall all stated in another that Stephanie is not Hopes grandmother but it looks like Hope is there for her and Steffy is cahsing after Liam Like always.

Stephanie was there for Hope when she had nowhere to go after finding out about her mother and Oliver. It's the least she could do is to stay with Stephanie until help, if needed, arrives.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/10 05:11PM
    #4   2012/08/10 05:19PM
    FataMorgana

Quote Nauntieann: It really just seems funny that Hope is late because Of Stephanie being sick. Yall all stated in another that Stephanie is not Hopes grandmother but it looks like Hope is there for her and Steffy is cahsing after Liam Like always.

Because that is exactly what is going to happen. And Stephanie is not really sick i think. Just another fake attempt.

#5   2012/08/10 05:20PM
    Nauntieann

Oh yes I know that. Hope is very Kind and would be there for Stephanie . That may be what happens is that Hope is with Stephanie when it happens . I heard that Stephanie is sick in real Life but that may only be a rumor . She may be too sick to continue . I sure hope not .I do love her on the show even though sometimes I dont agree with her . But she has been there since the beginning and if she leaves she will truly be missed.

#6   2012/08/10 05:22PM
    Nauntieann

I hope not but it does sound like something Stephanie would do . But I dont think so this time . Looks Like Liam messes it all up on his own by being so stupid.

#7   2012/08/10 05:24PM
    fortaylor

At this point NO ONE knows whether Stephanie is faking it or not. I tend to think she is NOT faking b/c of the seriousness of her condition that can come back. As far as Steffy goes, it could be any number of reasons why she is not there. One could be that she does not have her phone. Everyone thinks she is on her way out of the country. I will wait and see what is on the screen.

#8   2012/08/10 05:26PM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote Nauntieann: Ok the spoilers say that Hope will be late because of Steffy being sick. As bad as Stephanie has been to Hope it sounds like Hope is the one that will be there for her . Like Brooke always has when she needed her. What I can't understand is Steffy is Stephanies Grandaughter why is she out with Liam instead of with Stephanie ? It says she will be out showing Liam the town and getting him drunk .Why is she not with her Grandma and Hope is . That makes no sense .Is she gonna be more concerned with Liam than her own Grandmother ? I guess we will have to wait and see . These Spoilers can be confusing .

I guess Stephanie forgot to send an invite to her grand-draughter and decided to get sick without notifying her.
    Good thing the serial-bride Hope was there, checking out the POSSE Boink wall where she wants to have her 3rd or is it her 4th marriage??? All's under control when Hope is there, so I wouldn't worry about Steffy --- Hope's still gonna win her PERFECT serial husband and be there to use her good judgment and not yank any breathing tubes out!
    Stephanie is fortunate that Hope's not on ski's!

#9   2012/08/10 05:32PM
    Nauntieann

It says Hope will be late for a date with Liam . I dont think it is at the wedding or anything . Stephanie may just be there with Hope and get sick.. I saw in another thread that Stephanie will put Brookes and Taylors hand together and tell them to take care of the family .It says that Stephanie and Eric will have a health scare so I dont think its fake But who knows . She did that To Brooke and Ridge one time before also. Apparently this happens before Steffy leaves as she will take Liam out on the town because Hope is late .

#10   2012/08/10 05:35PM
    annie71

Quote Nauntieann: Ok the spoilers say that Hope will be late because of Steffy being sick. As bad as Stephanie has been to Hope it sounds like Hope is the one that will be there for her . Like Brooke always has when she needed her. What I can't understand is Steffy is Stephanies Grandaughter why is she out with Liam instead of with Stephanie ? It says she will be out showing Liam the town and getting him drunk .Why is she not with her Grandma and Hope is . That makes no sense .Is she gonna be more concerned with Liam than her own Grandmother ? I guess we will have to wait and see . These Spoilers can be confusing .

I`m hoping its not just a set up to keep Hope late so Steffy can say she stood you up again. You know how Stefhanie`s head works she wants Steffy with Liam. They probably planned it.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list