List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Whats going on with Marcus...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whats going on with Marcus...

Started by CGurl at 2012/08/05 09:07AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/05 09:15AM, Views: 257, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2012/08/05 09:07AM
    Whats going on with Marcus...
    CGurl

What is it that you think Caroline and Thomas saw that makes Marcus not guilty? I don't get it, Ive been trying to figure it out...? The only thing that I can think is that someone else hit Anthony first, Marcus hit a pot hole, stopped and thought HE was the one who hit Anthony...any thouhgts? Based on the spoilers for next week, doesn't look like that part of the story's even in there...

#2   2012/08/05 09:15AM
    Re: Whats going on with Marcus...
    Just Mary

Quote CGurl: What is it that you think Caroline and Thomas saw that makes Marcus not guilty? I don't get it, Ive been trying to figure it out...? The only thing that I can think is that someone else hit Anthony first, Marcus hit a pot hole, stopped and thought HE was the one who hit Anthony...any thouhgts? Based on the spoilers for next week, doesn't look like that part of the story's even in there...

I do not believe Marcus hit Anthony and I like you was looking forward to finding out but more and more this is becoming the Liam show. I wonder if his parents are good friends of the writer's family or something--everything centers right around him anymore. All you see is Liam, Liam, Liam and I am sick of seeing his sorry a**.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/05 09:18AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list