List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoilers from TV GUIDE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers from TV GUIDE

Started by Mara5 at 2012/08/04 08:28AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/04 08:46PM, Views: 4116, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/08/04 11:39AM
    Re: Spoilers from TV GUIDE
    Boatchick22

Quote Backstreet:
    Quote Ojobear: Thank you for the spoilers.. So Liam uses Steffy yet again and Liam is the one begging Hope for forgiveness... Hmmmm... And I wonder if its actually Steffy TRYING to make that fun in the sun and Liam is thinking of his Hope.. Really looking forward to Steffy getting hers!! Steffy is definitely TRYING isn't she to get that upper hand? But I've gotta feeling Liam is choosing Hope once again b/c he begs her and Hope will do the right thing..

Oh,please! "Steffy getting hers?" For what? She loves Liam and he loves her. All of this Steffy hatred by a handful of fans who just don't get this triangle is getting as tiresome as the triangle itself. Liam don't love Hope at all. She will never have him completely unless Steffy moves to prime time. Frankly, even if they replace the actress with another Steffy, it won't be the same and then when they retire Liam to Hope, they will bore us all to tears because they just don't have the chemistry to pull it off. Hope is barely out of her training pants and her maw is pimping out way over her little pea brained head. This stupid mess, this very poorly written flop isn't even worth the argument. I don't know why people even try. Steffy is propping up this weak flot and when she goes, either Bell will be forced to face his flop, his huge mistake in writing or more and more fans will just keep leaving.

ITA!!! Thank u, good post!

One thing, of Hope has to put all these stipulations out for Liam to follow, Hope should really think then, why? What does that say about them then? Shouldn't he know this already? She's just setting him up for failure. He knows Liam has this pull towards Steffy, she has admitted it herself, all the looks, smiles, private jokes. Steffy never said the same to Liam about him and Hope. Steffy never noticed that. Because it didn't happen. Hope, it doesn't matter what you demand, Liam will fail, and you already know that. Stop blaming Steffy and blame Liam.

#12   2012/08/04 11:56AM
    JasperandJen

Quote Boatchick22:
    Quote Backstreet:
    Quote Ojobear: Thank you for the spoilers.. So Liam uses Steffy yet again and Liam is the one begging Hope for forgiveness... Hmmmm... And I wonder if its actually Steffy TRYING to make that fun in the sun and Liam is thinking of his Hope.. Really looking forward to Steffy getting hers!! Steffy is definitely TRYING isn't she to get that upper hand? But I've gotta feeling Liam is choosing Hope once again b/c he begs her and Hope will do the right thing..

Oh,please! "Steffy getting hers?" For what? She loves Liam and he loves her. All of this Steffy hatred by a handful of fans who just don't get this triangle is getting as tiresome as the triangle itself. Liam don't love Hope at all. She will never have him completely unless Steffy moves to prime time. Frankly, even if they replace the actress with another Steffy, it won't be the same and then when they retire Liam to Hope, they will bore us all to tears because they just don't have the chemistry to pull it off. Hope is barely out of her training pants and her maw is pimping out way over her little pea brained head. This stupid mess, this very poorly written flop isn't even worth the argument. I don't know why people even try. Steffy is propping up this weak flot and when she goes, either Bell will be forced to face his flop, his huge mistake in writing or more and more fans will just keep leaving.

One thing, of Hope has to put all these stipulations out for Liam to follow, Hope should really think then, why? What does that say about them then? Shouldn't he know this already? She's just setting him up for failure. He knows Liam has this pull towards Steffy, she has admitted it herself, all the looks, smiles, private jokes. Steffy never said the same to Liam about him and Hope. Steffy never noticed that. Because it didn't happen. Hope, it doesn't matter what you demand, Liam will fail, and you already know that. Stop blaming Steffy and blame Liam.

it is very telling that a new bride has to tell her almost husband to stay away from the woman he is in love with, the one he calls his best friend.
    Do people watching the show just choose to ignore that????

Have another wedding Hope! You know, keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome....you know....THE TRUE DEFINITION OF INSANITY

#13   2012/08/04 12:03PM
    beachgirl02840

SO let me get this straight:

Steffy tells Liam on Thurs...make a choice, Hope or me.
    Liam then goes to Hope to ask for forgiveness again and choose their marriage.

Meanwhile, Steffy is waiting for Liam to make a choice who is waiting for Hope to make a choice which really translates into if Hope chooses to not take Liam back then he goes to Steffy and if Hope chooses to take him back then he doesn't go back with Steffy.

SO LIAM GETS OUT OF MAKING A CHOICE AGAIN. It's all Hope's choice...his actions regarding Steffy depend on what Hope decides. GMAB!

No self-respecting woman would ever put up with this madness. The male and one female writers obviously need to take some courses in women studies.

#14   2012/08/04 01:24PM
    jcyl

Quote beachgirl02840: SO let me get this straight:

Meanwhile, Steffy is waiting for Liam to make a choice who is waiting for Hope to make a choice which really translates into if Hope chooses to not take Liam back then he goes to Steffy and if Hope chooses to take him back then he doesn't go back with Steffy.

SO LIAM GETS OUT OF MAKING A CHOICE AGAIN. It's all Hope's choice...his actions regarding Steffy depend on what Hope decides. GMAB!

No self-respecting woman would ever put up with this madness. The male and one female writers obviously need to take some courses in women studies.

Great Post BG......I know, I can't even believe that I am again reading that Liam get to make a choice...

Really, Seriously .......I thought he chose Hope, and made vows .....Now she is being "not so nice" to him, so all of that goes out of the window, the marriage, the commitment, "working" it through.....whatever....I don't even know why I am wasting my words on this crap anymore.....

The writers are on my last nerve with this BS crap of redundancy. It takes a lot to pizz me off in regard to BB, but this week I am so ticked at the whole Marcus not getting bail, ( see my rant ) and apparently next week will not be any better........really losing my loyalty.......

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/04 01:26PM
    #15   2012/08/04 01:36PM
    DJ74

Quote Tilda:
    Quote grandpadanucci: Thank you Mara for the spoilers.

I am so darn bored with the triangle. How many more times have we got to see Liam and Steffy enjoying fun in the sun, while Hope makes up her mind???? And then after having a rolicking time on Monday with Steffy, he begs for forgiveness from Hope on Friday????? Please spare me the monotony of watching this. If he enjoyed fun in the sun with Steffy so much, then why the heck doesn't he go back to her???? Point is something is radically wrong with this picture...he wants to enjoy fun with her, yet wants to be married to Hope?

More ultimatums, begging and good-byes! Enough already writers....get Liam to make up his mind and move on with whomever. Who gives a crap at this point, whom he picks? Do we honestly care???? Let his waffling brain operate for a change...right now it's in pause mode with #$@*! on his forehead. Didn't we all see these scenes before around two months ago????

I made a pact with myself that if I ever see another good-bye between Liam and Steffy, I will switch channels and watch something else. Too bad after so many years of watching, I will be doing this. B&B writers, I hope you are reading this. You are turning away a lot of long time viewers!

Wow!!!We agree about this? I have stopped watching some of these episodes and ff others. This triangle is a joke. Whoever Liam choses is the loser. He is not that cute nor does he have a brain. Zero on his smarts. The girls, and I do mean girls who insist on having him are in need of self esteem therapy. They are both losers for just wanting him, whatever the reasons or motive.

The plot might have worked way back in the stone ages when Taylor and Brooke were contending for Ridge, but the 21st century has brought most of us up to a level of FF the episodes of monotony and predictability of Steffy having "fun" with Liam, Hope never confronting the two of them together like most normal confident people would do these days. The S/L is outdated and women would NOT go back and forth this much. Hell, 50% of marriages fail and move on!!!! I want to know if Marcus hit an already injured body in the road! I vote yes. Move to this s/L so we can tell how Rick, and Caroline, can get back to something special. Caroline gave up on Rick way too easy, and he is not allowed in the picture for some time. Caroline is a knockout, and I would love to see her get more acting/screen time!!! Steffy and Hope have had their share and then some. Liam, we will NOT EVEN discuss! Women just don't allow their future husbands to get away with constantly seeking out the "other woman." So the s/l is unrealistic.

#16   2012/08/04 01:52PM
    jcyl

Quote Ktkatz10: This show is now like the movie Groundhog Day. The writers of this show are pathetic. Writers please explain to me why Steffi or Hope would want Liam. This triangle has been done to the point that it is nauseating. I check the spoilers but rarely watch-----what is the point-----more CRAP from Baby Bell.

LMAO...great post....yes, this is a soapy version of Groundhog Day!!! .....good one Ktkatz10.....

#17   2012/08/04 01:57PM
    annie71

Quote Boatchick22:
    Quote Backstreet:

Steffy has to beg Liam .try to get him to love her .last friday`s show was just plain Steffy sicko. She is not blaimless she is the problem. It needs to end. The show is terrible. I have a feeling the show is going to end soon. And these spoilers are just plain crappy there are about 4 sets out there and it never happens. So.

#18   2012/08/04 02:12PM
    annie71

Quote beachgirl02840: SO let me get this straight:

like i`ve said how many times have they done this? maybe the writers are trying to recycle? I am about to stop watching all together. Its not a triangle its a nightmare of terrible writing. Its like they sit around a table and Yawn. well lets do this again maybe it will work. NOT

#19   2012/08/04 02:19PM
    annie71

Quote Mara5: 8/6
    Hope gives Liam stipulations for their pending reconciliation; Bill begins to regret something he did in Italy; sparks fly between Steffy and Liam as they enjoy a morning of fun in the sun together.

8/7
    Rick supports Hope's decision; Katie gives Liam a piece of her mind; Steffy warns Brooke that Hope's actions could lead to losing Liam forever; Hope warns Steffy to stay away from Liam while he works on his relationship with Hope.

8/8
    Steffy takes some time off of work to focus on ending the love triangle involving her, Liam and Hope; Rick attempts to dissuade Hope from reconciling with Liam; Marcus and Dayzee reflect on the paths they took that brought them together.

8/9
    Steffy presents Liam with an ultimatum; Ridge and Taylor fondly reminisce about the tumultuous past they share together; Rick gives Hope unsolicited advice about Liam and her marriage.

8/10
    Liam begs Hope for forgiveness and an immediate answer on whether she will give him a second chance; Steffy eagerly awaits word from Liam about his choice; Ridge fills Eric and Stephanie in on the situation involving Hope, Liam and Steffy.

No offense to you Mara. I said these spoilers were just plain crappy. I have read 4 sets of spoilers in 2 days and they all say something different. And it never happens anyway. sorry . I am just sick of the show all together.

#20   2012/08/04 02:58PM
    psych

I only read the spoilers on this site.
    I agree with all of you, and have become more attached to reading you all-vs- the show since it's ground hog day, have enough in my own life.
    I also will tune out if this is more of the same in weeks to come. I'll just check in to get a laugh especially if Jcy stays fired up, love your posts. I'll stay tuned to the other scenes and hope that Anthony is the bad guy in the accident. Apologies if I offended anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list