List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler Alert!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Started by edwardmiss at 2012/07/26 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/27 08:40AM, Views: 6192, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/07/26 04:06PM
    Re: Spoiler Alert!!!!
    Izitjo

Quote Common sense ppl:
    Quote jcyl:
    Quote edwardmiss: for the week of Aug.6th Hope give Liam a ultimatum before she takes him back. He must stop all contact with Steffy. like she doesn't exist. me i don't think its going to work. i give it a day or two and he will be back to steffy officeor bumping into her at the coffe shop etc. he loves Steffy and by hope asking him to do this will be the end of LOPE for sure. Liam can't let go of steffy she is the air he breaths and just like he needs that to survive he needs steffy. good luck with that Hope.

Under the circumstances, IMO that is a reasonable request........

Steffy asked the same thing of Liam when they were married.......and we all know how that went.....

Liam should just cut his losses, take a trip to Europe, bum around, sow all of his wild oats, and then perhaps try to build a life someday after that.......

He is on my last nerve........

we seem to think alike! I remember Steffy doing that also, apparently we're the only ones lol

You are both remembering things incorrectly.
    Steffy tried keeping Liam and Hope apart but she never directly asked him to stay away from Hope.
    In fact, she went out of her way to pretend that them being in the same room didn' bother her. When Liam asked her if the subject of Hope bothered her or if she wanted to ask him what happened between him and Hope Steffy said no, she didn't need the reassurance.
    She didn't admit to being insecure about Hope until AFTER she was in her mini coma and she still didn't ask Liam to stay away from Hope. She just kept saying how she understood his unresolved feelings.

#12   2012/07/26 04:15PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote fortaylor: That is just so unrealistic and immature. What about family gatherings? GMAB! To me it just shows that she does not trust him, and without trust the marriage is doomed.

hope also forgot that they will be running into each other at FC and other places as well..

#13   2012/07/26 04:24PM
    Paige43

you put that very well, it doesn't say anywhere that she says he has to stay away from steffy but if she does , well I wouldn't stay married...he would be getting annulment papers but anyway don't know why it's being said she does that. Steffy did ask more than once for Liam too stay away from Hope.

#14   2012/07/26 05:03PM
    jcyl

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Common sense ppl:
    Quote jcyl:
    Quote edwardmiss: for the week of Aug.6th Hope give Liam a ultimatum before she takes him back. He must stop all contact with Steffy. like she doesn't exist. me i don't think its going to work. i give it a day or two and he will be back to steffy officeor bumping into her at the coffe shop etc. he loves Steffy and by hope asking him to do this will be the end of LOPE for sure. Liam can't let go of steffy she is the air he breaths and just like he needs that to survive he needs steffy. good luck with that Hope.

Steffy asked the same thing of Liam when they were married.......and we all know how that went.....

Liam should just cut his losses, take a trip to Europe, bum around, sow all of his wild oats, and then perhaps try to build a life someday after that.......

we seem to think alike! I remember Steffy doing that also, apparently we're the only ones lol

Steffy tried keeping Liam and Hope apart but she never directly asked him to stay away from Hope.
    In fact, she went out of her way to pretend that them being in the same room didn' bother her. When Liam asked her if the subject of Hope bothered her or if she wanted to ask him what happened between him and Hope Steffy said no, she didn't need the reassurance.
    She didn't admit to being insecure about Hope until AFTER she was in her mini coma and she still didn't ask Liam to stay away from Hope. She just kept saying how she understood his unresolved feelings.

Sorry, but that is not correct. Before Cabo, before Thanksgiving on November 10th 2011, the transcript clearly shows Steffy asking them to stay apart...... as I remembered........

"Steffy: Sorry if we interrupted.

Liam: Uh, what do you mean?

Steffy: Well, when Thomas and I walked in, I-it seemed like you and Hope were kind of in the middle of something. Were you?

Liam: Just talking.

Steffy: You now, the truth is, um, I'm not sorry. I'd prefer it if you didn't spend time with her. Liam, I'm your wife, not Hope. It's time to move on with your life.

Liam: (Chuckles"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/26 05:04PM
    #15   2012/07/26 05:10PM
    tayfan12

hope is not a forrester at all. she is not related to steffy at all. the only one that is related to steffy at all is rj and that is it.rick and bridget are not related to steffy but they are related to thorne felicia kristen and eric.

#16   2012/07/26 07:24PM
    MsLady1020

IDA!

Woo hoo, little Hope is giving Liam yet another ultimatum like she just did after he told her only half of what happened, "Liam you better show me, and I mean prove to me", that was as funny as it's going to be to watch her trying it again, that little dimb twit Hope will never learn.

#17   2012/07/26 07:25PM
    ericlizafan

Liam will have a tough time with this one...if he does agree with it, he won't stick with it.

#18   2012/07/26 07:56PM
    Nauntieann

What I dont understand is .Here is liams chance.Everything is on the table. If he wants Steffy then why does he stay with Hope. Why dont he say you saw it yourself Now I love Steffy and I want to be with her . Why dont he end it end here and there .Guess we will wait and see.

#19   2012/07/26 08:06PM
    beckyt

Quote jcyl:
    Quote Common sense ppl:
    Quote jcyl:

I know right....hard to disagree with the facts. I remember distinctly that Steffy asked Liam not be alone with Hope anymore........

I understand they work together and are the same family, but asking your idiot of a lying, cheating, husband to not be alone with his ex who he about bedded on your wedding day, not to mention the ex who you asked to run away with you..........is not an unreasonable request for the immediate future.........

I agree JCYL it is not an unreasonable request, But Hope needs to decide rather or not she wants to try to make her marriage work , then trust him put this behind her. I would tell him I don't care if you are shut in a cage with that woman I expect you to be faithful to me if you want this marriage and if not say it now! I would say what I mean and mean what I say , Then Hope should go about her business and just relax and if he so much crosses one line with Steffy she should leave him and cut her losses, If I were Hope and I chose to keep him I wouldn,t act like I was scared everytime Liam spoke to Steffy! jmo

#20   2012/07/26 08:06PM
    Izitjo

Quote jcyl:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Common sense ppl:
    Quote jcyl:

Sorry, but that is not correct. Before Cabo, before Thanksgiving on November 10th 2011, the transcript clearly shows Steffy asking them to stay apart...... as I remembered........

"Steffy: Sorry if we interrupted.

Liam: Uh, what do you mean?

Steffy: Well, when Thomas and I walked in, I-it seemed like you and Hope were kind of in the middle of something. Were you?

Liam: Just talking.

Steffy: You now, the truth is, um, I'm not sorry. I'd prefer it if you didn't spend time with her. Liam, I'm your wife, not Hope. It's time to move on with your life.

Liam: (Chuckles"

I remember that conversation well and she still didn't ask him to stay away from Hope, she said she would prefer if he didn't see her.
    I'm sure she would have preferred that but she never said stay away from Steffy but I bet Hope will.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/26 08:07PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list