List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Clarence Updates.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Clarence Updates.

Started by Izitjo at 2012/07/24 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/07 06:36PM, Views: 1287, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/07/24 05:39PM
    Clarence Updates.
    Izitjo

Ok, I always thought Clarence was Bells puppet. I have proof now.
    I just watched his update about Hopes wedding and he called it the most spectacular wedding in soap history. ONLY BELL would describe it as spectacular. The fact is it was extremely anticlimatic for most who watched.
    I'll never trust his opinion again. He only spits out what Bell wants everyone to think.
    I can name tem more impressive weddings right off the top of my head.

#2   2012/11/07 02:33PM
    Re: Clarence Updates.
    beekeeper

Does this guy EVER update his stuff. He hasn't done it since Hopes last wedding.
    What, he only reports when it's in Hopes favor?

#3   2012/11/07 02:34PM
    gingerlily

Quote Izitjo: Ok, I always thought Clarence was Bells puppet. I have proof now.
    I just watched his update about Hopes wedding and he called it the most spectacular wedding in soap history. ONLY BELL would describe it as spectacular. The fact is it was extremely anticlimatic for most who watched.
    I'll never trust his opinion again. He only spits out what Bell wants everyone to think.
    I can name tem more impressive weddings right off the top of my head.

Hey hon how have u been? warm for the tonight and tomorrow.

#4   2012/11/07 02:39PM
    hopefan1

thank you for the updates. actually laura and luke had the best wedding in soapland. and that is gh. but the bridge weddings i loved and the bricky weddings i loved. hope has not been given a decent man yet on airtime welcome back to the mb i hope the red cross and other charities are helping out nj and nyc right now. too many people suffered my heart goes out to the people in the east coast.

#5   2012/11/07 03:39PM
    Stewie.and.M...

Who is Clarence? And which wedding wedding of Hope's was he referring to?

#6   2012/11/07 04:52PM
    beekeeper

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Who is Clarence? And which wedding wedding of Hope's was he referring to?

Clarence is some man that give synopsis of B&B happenings on theboldaandthebeautiful.com website. I think that's where this site gets the spoilers for the next day. It's the exact same spoiler video.
    He gives his take on what happened, usually slanted to Hopes favor. The last one he did was about Hopes wedding at Stephanies. Much has happened since then and he hasn't said a peep.

#7   2012/11/07 06:36PM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote beekeeper:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Who is Clarence? And which wedding wedding of Hope's was he referring to?

Clarence is some man that give synopsis of B&B happenings on theboldaandthebeautiful.com website. I think that's where this site gets the spoilers for the next day. It's the exact same spoiler video.
    He gives his take on what happened, usually slanted to Hopes favor. The last one he did was about Hopes wedding at Stephanies. Much has happened since then and he hasn't said a peep.

Ah, thanks. Maybe every time Hope marries Liam, an angel gets his wings.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list