List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: CBS Video Sneak Peek

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CBS Video Sneak Peek

Started by OhCanada at 2012/07/21 05:00PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/22 10:46AM, Views: 1596, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/07/21 05:00PM
    CBS Video Sneak Peek
    OhCanada

I recently saw the CBS B&B sneak peek with the following voice over quote: "So devoted (showing Hope and Liam's wedding). So unfaithful (showing Liam and Steffy in the hotel room). So busted! (showing what looked like Liam being confronted by Hope)". So looking forward to Liam getting what's coming to him!

But, from the spoilers it seems that Liam isn't going to give up on his marriage right away and run to Steffy, contrary to his past actions. This time Hope will be the one to call him on all of his crap and he won't be able to avoid the consequences. This triangle can go on simply by having Liam and Hope stay together, pregnancy or not, and Liam still not leaving Steffy alone (especially if he becomes jealous of her and another man). Ridge did it for years before he finally settled on Brooke. Hopefully, Bell will only have this ridiculous s/l go on until November sweeps and then have it end. But, I don't know if I can deal with it for another 3 to 4 months. I WANT IT OVER!!!!

I really think Bell is wasting the character of Steffy in this s/l (and I like her); he's ruined the character of Liam (don't really care for him anymore); and he's too late in maturing the character of Hope (and I like her too). It all seems very forced now, and I think that's why most viewers are fed up. JMO.

#2   2012/07/22 07:35AM
    Re: CBS Video Sneak Peek
    DugarStam

I don't think it's going to be over no time soon unfortunately because if you can remember they said in a spoiler about a pregnancy and Liam and hope happiness wavers ,now myself and a lot of other post think that bell may make steffy pregnant from the time in Aspen but some think from the time in Italy and you know normally in a three way relationship it always be the one that is not married to the man is the one that get pregnant and some believe it will be hope then others think it will be both but we just have to set back and see

#3   2012/07/22 07:43AM
    Aquarius19

Quote DugarStam: I don't think it's going to be over no time soon unfortunately because if you can remember they said in a spoiler about a pregnancy and Liam and hope happiness wavers ,now myself and a lot of other post think that bell may make steffy pregnant from the time in Aspen but some think from the time in Italy and you know normally in a three way relationship it always be the one that is not married to the man is the one that get pregnant and some believe it will be hope then others think it will be both but we just have to set back and see

There is no telling how Bell will put a spin on this.Since he loves the logans and Hope he may make her pregnant but to me that will only add on to this problematic child who has a whole lifetime of troubles.Hope is mentally insane and if she has a baby God help the child..Or by making Steffy pregnant the child will at least have a strong Mother with Steffy and her family will help with the childs up bringing.The Father i don't think to well of because he is a child to just like his child bride..So sad kids trying to play adults.Liam and Hope

#4   2012/07/22 08:17AM
    DugarStam

@Aquarius I just have that gut feeling it's going to be steffy ,I will scream if it is hope hell she wouldn't even know what to do with a dog let alone a baby

#5   2012/07/22 10:46AM
    countrygirl85

It could be Hope that is pregnant. She is going to tear up the marriage papers. Then Liam will go back to Steffy, but then Surprise...Hope is pregnant! This would be a great storyline. I am tired of how everybody puts Hope down.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list