List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What next for Hope- learns truth? (no hope fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What next for Hope- learns truth? (no hope fans)

Started by mg1729 at 2012/07/12 11:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/15 04:37PM, Views: 1341, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/07/13 07:13AM
    Re: What next for Hope- learns truth? (no hope fans)
    Brenna3

It is simply not in her DNA to let Liam go. This is a competition and with someone else waiting in the wings it is not going to happen no matter how hurt Hope is. I don't think Brooke would let her give up on him either. I still don't understand why it was so important for Brooke to tell Hope, she kept the annulment papers a secret, she pushed for a very quick wedding which she thought would be very far from Steffy, she knew that Liam had real feelings for Steffy but didn't care, so this doesn't make any sense.

#12   2012/07/13 08:49AM
    scrappie

Quote beckyt: I want Hope to be so mad she leaves Liam . And I want Liam to feel relief because he knows he can be with Steffy !I really feel Steffy deserves better but she seems to be in Love with him so I just would love to see her be happy for once and finally have Liam without any shadow of Hope. Hope can stay around and finally see that Liam truly loved Steffy all along!

My thoughts exactly...but Hope is too stupid to make the right decision and Brooke will fight tooth and nail so that her daughter can have a rich man in her bed at night too!

#13   2012/07/13 09:13AM
    Rosana

Quote mg1729: When Hope finds out what happened between Liam and Steffy I want her to be devasted so much that she is the one that makes Liam sign annulment papers and then she has a HFTF press conference the HFTF the annulment line the end and then they ship off to boarding college overseas never to be seen again

Nah that means she'll will come back, she better overdose on them pills and drop dead

#14   2012/07/13 09:33AM
    Aquarius19

I hope she finds Amber to get herself a refill of those pills she never bothered to find out what the heck she was taking.But I want her to keep her waffling husband he is no prize and they both deserve each other..Hope will struggle with it I believe and if they make Steffy pregnant she will crack up.Reality will make her crazier than she already is

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/13 09:34AM
    #15   2012/07/13 10:51AM
    notnow

I just don't get why anyone would want their favorite character to be with Liam... Steffy or Hope. He is unfaithful emotionally and physically and his Mom obviously did NOT teach him how to treat a lady or the meaning of the words TRUE LOVE -

#16   2012/07/13 11:03AM
    notahottie

Quote Aquarius19: I hope she finds Amber to get herself a refill of those pills she never bothered to find out what the heck she was taking.But I want her to keep her waffling husband he is no prize and they both deserve each other..Hope will struggle with it I believe and if they make Steffy pregnant she will crack up.Reality will make her crazier than she already is

Sounds good to me.....the writer's have got to do something with this character to make her watchable. The incessant giggling is driving me crazy. A psycho, pill popping Hope would be more interesting than an over the top babbling teen

#17   2012/07/13 11:21AM
    bobinford

Quote notahottie:
    Quote Aquarius19: I hope she finds Amber to get herself a refill of those pills she never bothered to find out what the heck she was taking.But I want her to keep her waffling husband he is no prize and they both deserve each other..Hope will struggle with it I believe and if they make Steffy pregnant she will crack up.Reality will make her crazier than she already is

Sounds good to me.....the writer's have got to do something with this character to make her watchable. The incessant giggling is driving me crazy. A psycho, pill popping Hope would be more interesting than an over the top babbling teen

Giggling on stage like that made her look like a fool. And UGH, watching her eat Liam's face is the icing on the barf cake.

#18   2012/07/13 11:29AM
    bobinford

Quote notnow: I just don't get why anyone would want their favorite character to be with Liam... Steffy or Hope. He is unfaithful emotionally and physically and his Mom obviously did NOT teach him how to treat a lady or the meaning of the words TRUE LOVE -

Steffy fans (or this one at least)couldn't care less about anything but Steffy being happy and getting what she wants. If that is Liam, so be it.

#19   2012/07/13 11:41AM
    Ktkatz10

Quote bobinford:

Giggling on stage like that made her look like a fool. And UGH, watching her eat Liam's face is the icing on the barf cake.

isn't that the truth. Giggling like an idiot on stage, then leaning in to tongue Liam----OMG. Liam looks like he wants to run or puke. All of the fashion world will be throwing up looking at those photos.

#20   2012/07/15 04:37PM
    mg1729

I think once Hope starts finding out everything about Italy she will go back on the pills and then need therapy sessions. When Oliver finds outs what's happening with his one true love he comes back to support Hope during her therapy sessions Hope realises that all ths time she has been hiding her true feelings for her first love Oliver they reunite they leave Los Angeles together because Oliver was on a African Safari shoot and while there unfortunately they both get mauled by to death by lions

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/15 04:41PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list