List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What will Hope do when she finds out Liam was with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will Hope do when she finds out Liam was with

Started by Houston777 at 2012/06/29 07:59PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/06 03:48PM, Views: 5169, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2012/06/30 11:29PM
    Re: What will Hope do when she finds out Liam was with
    Houston777

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote wildcountry: Hope should forgive Liam and fight for her and Liam marrige

I agree, this is what she wanted and she has it and she better stick with it. She didn't have a problem fighting for him when he was married to Steffy. Now we're going to see how important those marriage vows are to her, we know that they don't mean anything to him. Oh, I forgot they got their vows off the back of a cereal box. Their marriage vows were laughable.

Hi NINABEE, you mean you were not bowled over with the romance of Hope's moving declaration "I make you a priority". LOL

I have read more romantic things on the back of a cereal box! lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/30 11:30PM
    #52   2012/07/05 04:58PM
    Houston777

So now I wonder what will Brooke do - will she tell Hope what she saw on the iPad or not?

My guess is not - but we know she will attack Steffy.

#53   2012/07/05 05:15PM
    Sapora

Quote Houston777: So now I wonder what will Brooke do - will she tell Hope what she saw on the iPad or not?

My guess is not - but we know she will attack Steffy.

Of course she will. She will handle Liam with kit-gloves just in case he should change his mind(again), and they can't have that now can they?

#54   2012/07/05 05:17PM
    MsLady1020

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote Houston777:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote Houston777:
    Quote beachgirl02840: I truly hope that Hope gets to see everything on the iPad. That way she can't possibly give Liam a free pass as she would be seeing exactly what he said and what he did. I think it would go a long way in helping her move on. No more of this crumbling over a man crap...get stronger. Ultimately She will be much better living Liam-free.

Yeppers, and Brooke will have kitty-cats!

Sorry, I am drawing a blank...Brooke will have kitty cats?

An old Texas saying, Brooke will be upset.

LOL...thanks...Oh well, I have to say I'm not really concerned how Brooke will feel. Any mom pushing their daughter to be with this loser loses major points with me.

ITA! I would be telling my daughter to run like hell leaving smoke behind my shoes and enough for Liam to choke on, lol.

#55   2012/07/05 05:21PM
    tayfan12

Hope has a huge heart she will not be vindictive like her aunt and mama. She will step aside and give her blessings to Liam and Steffy and fully support them being a couple. I could not picture Hope being vindictive to Steffy she is her step sister. And maybe just maybe Hope will go back to Oliver.

#56   2012/07/05 05:39PM
    Jimi

[quote]Quote tayfan12: Hope has a huge heart she will not be vindictive like her aunt and mama. She will step aside and give her blessings to Liam and Steffy and fully support them being a couple. I could not picture Hope being vindictive to Steffy she is her step sister. And maybe just maybe Hope will go back to Oliver. [/quote]

[quote] Oh HELL NO! Not oliver. After having {am I allowed to say SEX with her mother. They both knew what they were
    doing. [quote]

#57   2012/07/05 06:08PM
    Houston777

Quote tayfan12: Hope has a huge heart she will not be vindictive like her aunt and mama. She will step aside and give her blessings to Liam and Steffy and fully support them being a couple. I could not picture Hope being vindictive to Steffy she is her step sister. And maybe just maybe Hope will go back to Oliver.

I would hope that you are right about Hope not being vindictive but this is the same gal that stomped into Steffy's office on multiple occasions, demanding an annulment, encouraging Rick to seduce Steffy to get the papers signed - telling Steffy that she would go after Liam and sleep with him, So I think Hope could get very ugly IF her mother or Liam ever do tell her. I like Hope and Oliver together, I think he really loved her and was mortified about "olivergate".

#58   2012/07/05 06:10PM
    saclean

Quote Houston777: What will Hope do when she finds out Liam was with Steffy on their wedding day.

What will she do when she finds out Brooke knew that Liam tore up the annulment papers and didn't tell her?

Will hope fight for her marriage?

Will she kick Liam to the curb?

Will she blame Steffy? (as they all do)

If she see's everything for herself, and all the lies that have been kept from her.....I think she should hire a detective(unless the lie comes out, on why Deacon was in Italy), and either have the detective find Deacon, or Bill can tell her. I would want to go and get to know my Dad....get away from the people that kept secrets from her...primarily, Brooke and Liam. Whatever Steffy knew, it should have been Liams responsibility to tell her and he didn't. It probably won't happen that way, but I would like to see her distance herself. I'm sure she'll be a basketcase, and possibly start the pill popping again.

#59   2012/07/05 07:02PM
    Houston777

Quote saclean:
    Quote Houston777: What will Hope do when she finds out Liam was with Steffy on their wedding day.

What will she do when she finds out Brooke knew that Liam tore up the annulment papers and didn't tell her?

Will hope fight for her marriage?

Will she kick Liam to the curb?

Will she blame Steffy? (as they all do)

If she see's everything for herself, and all the lies that have been kept from her.....I think she should hire a detective(unless the lie comes out, on why Deacon was in Italy), and either have the detective find Deacon, or Bill can tell her. I would want to go and get to know my Dad....get away from the people that kept secrets from her...primarily, Brooke and Liam. Whatever Steffy knew, it should have been Liams responsibility to tell her and he didn't. It probably won't happen that way, but I would like to see her distance herself. I'm sure she'll be a basketcase, and possibly start the pill popping again.

Good points, Hope doesn't see because she doesn't listen very well, there have been a couple of times when Liam has tried to tell her things and she just kept talking.

Your are right it it is NOT Steffy's responsibility to clue Hope in - either about the annulment paperers or what happened on the wedding day, It was Liam's responsibility.

If Hope does find out, I think she will collapse. She is a fragile little girl and should not have ever been married - Hope is not evil like Brooke, Hope is clueless and weak.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/05 07:03PM
    #60   2012/07/05 11:31PM
    NinaBee

Hope is going to be just F.I.N.E.- F___ed, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list