List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What ever happened to Steffy's...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What ever happened to Steffy's...

Started by LunchtimeListner at 2012/06/29 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/29 03:31PM, Views: 1181, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/06/29 11:48AM
    What ever happened to Steffy's...
    LunchtimeLis...

sword necklace Bill gave her?

I have been curious to why she has kept it hidden all this time...and will it ever be brought up again?

#2   2012/06/29 11:56AM
    Re: What ever happened to Steffy's...
    NinaBee

Quote LunchtimeListner: sword necklace Bill gave her?

I have been curious to why she has kept it hidden all this time...and will it ever be brought up again?

I hope Steffy threw it away. The real question is why doesn't Katie have one?

#3   2012/06/29 12:14PM
    Soapstef

Quote NinaBee:

Steffy should throw it away. It's not nearly an honor to wear that branding dog owners tag! I hope Bill doesn't insult Katie by giving her one either. It was a mistress gift and needs to see the trash.

#4   2012/06/29 01:13PM
    11aces

That would be so tacky if she has kept that all this time, especially if she did actually love Liam.

#5   2012/06/29 01:23PM
    fortaylor

Who knows? Who cares? Perhaps she threw it away or pawned and gave the money to charity. What happened to all those engagement rings Brooke received from Ridge? It is just something that has been dropped b/c obviously the writers don't find it important.

#6   2012/06/29 02:37PM
    bbfan23

Quote NinaBee:

Because she 'challenges him' and makes him a 'better man'

I wish Steffy will give Katie that sword necklace of hers for the coming X'mas - to wish them a happy sword family

#7   2012/06/29 03:31PM
    LabTechDiva

Quote bbfan23:
    Quote NinaBee:

Because she 'challenges him' and makes him a 'better man'

I wish Steffy will give Katie that sword necklace of hers for the coming X'mas - to wish them a happy sword family

Steffy could show Katie the necklace like in the movie James Bond movie Quantam of Solac. At the end of the movie the couple walks in and James is sitting at a desk and tells them to sit down. He sees a necklace that the woman is wearing and ask her "did he give it to you, I have one just like it. He gave it to a friend of mine." I just watched the movie last night while I was cleaning my kitchen. So when the sword necklace was brought up it reminded me of that scene. Steffy can say to Katie, "Oh did Bill give that to you, I have one just like it and show it to her." But thats not Steffy style. She would be more like stabbing Bill in the hand with that sword...LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list