List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please

Started by Boatchick22 at 2012/06/26 10:57AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/30 06:40AM, Views: 13045, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/26 10:57AM
    YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please
    Boatchick22

She got dizzy, thats how she falls into the water. So, she has to be pregnant, and I'm thinking from ASpen.

#2   2012/06/26 10:58AM
    Re: YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please
    Soapqueen17

I wonder if she loses the baby b/c the pictures showed quite a fall.

#3   2012/06/26 10:58AM
    fortaylor

Quote Boatchick22: She got dizzy, thats how she falls into the water. So, she has to be pregnant, and I'm thinking from ASpen.

ITA Boatchic22! I figure they did something more in Aspen! Bwahahahahahahaha!

#4   2012/06/26 11:00AM
    navitavi

But you do know there's many a reason you can get dizzy without being pregnant, right? Trust me. I'm 38, I've been dizzy plenty over the years and a baby ain't never been the cause.

#5   2012/06/26 11:01AM
    Boatchick22

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote Boatchick22: She got dizzy, thats how she falls into the water. So, she has to be pregnant, and I'm thinking from ASpen.

ITA Boatchic22! I figure they did something more in Aspen! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Though this episode was gag worthy, I can't wait to see how this unfolds. And it better be favoring Steffy this time!

#6   2012/06/26 11:03AM
    Boatchick22

yes, I know, but in the soap world, that means either pregnancy or tumor. I'm leaning towards pregnancy.

#7   2012/06/26 11:04AM
    fortaylor

Quote navitavi: But you do know there's many a reason you can get dizzy without being pregnant, right? Trust me. I'm 38, I've been dizzy plenty over the years and a baby ain't never been the cause.

Of course we know that navitavi. But since the spoilers have indicated that either Steffy or Hope would be pregnant, it is a good assumption.

#8   2012/06/26 11:07AM
    Butterfield8

Hi!

Agree on the pregnant part!!! IMHO it is because of poor writing! When you as a viewer can see the coming story for miles off it takes the fun out of it!! Today was just so pretty and as I said in my own post Karma is a B*tch!!! Steffy will get plenty of chances in the future to get back Liam!!! Haven't we all seen this a million times before!!! But just for today, it was fun!!! This is not a bash on STeffy it's just the way the story has been written!!

TC - B8

#9   2012/06/26 11:10AM
    Callyswag

I hope not, She deserves some one much better than Liam. I really like Steffy I want her to join with her mother and brother and take over as CEO.

#10   2012/06/26 11:11AM
    saclean

I would say something happened more in Aspen then in Italy. I think they want us to believe something happened in Italy. I really don't want her to be pregnant, but what else will put a wrench in the most boring wedding and marriage of all times. So, according to Liam, he's going to be faithful, yea, right! I thought Steffy was pretty funny, especially with the birds pooping on her head, been there, had that done to me...ewwwww! I don't think it will hurt the baby, it's TV, anything can happen or not happen!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list