List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam CHEATING on his wedding day,HAHA no Hope fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam CHEATING on his wedding day,HAHA no Hope fans

Started by Sisters witch at 2012/06/21 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/21 07:27PM, Views: 2620, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/21 11:59AM
    Liam CHEATING on his wedding day,HAHA no Hope fans
    Sisters witch

I LOVE IT! It couldn't have happened to a nastier person, LOLOLOLOLOL

I call that payback for all the horrible things Hope has done from GLOATING, chasing after a very married Liam, being an adulteress with her step-sisters husband, and being a selfish, bratty, self righteous, slutty, bi*tch.

I hope she enjoys her marriage in hell. HA HA HA HA Her groom could not even be faithful to her on her wedding day. She is so screwed, LOLOLOL I am sure most of the world is rejoicing because she has been such a witch.

#2   2012/06/21 12:01PM
    Re: Liam CHEATING on his wedding day,HAHA no Hope fans
    Ktkatz10

LOL----he is sooooooo in love with Hope-----NOT! LMAO @ sooooo in love with Hope!

#3   2012/06/21 12:14PM
    Steffy rocks

LOL I agree couldn't have happened to a better person the little witch deserves every bit of what Lame throws at her .

#4   2012/06/21 12:17PM
    revenge

liam is too stupid to be married to hope,she is the smart one .
    steffy is as stupid as liam,to believe hope would stand liam up on their wedding day ,as happy as she was to finaly
    have her life with liam begin.steffy is the one who interfered with hope and liam to begin with.i hope steffy
    does not get pregnant and ruin the rest of hopes life.i hope the writers did not have liam and steffy have sex.why not just let liam and hope have a perfect life.

#5   2012/06/21 12:30PM
    GinaG

Quote Sisters witch: I LOVE IT! It couldn't have happened to a nastier person, LOLOLOLOLOL

I call that payback for all the horrible things Hope has done from GLOATING, chasing after a very married Liam, being an adulteress with her step-sisters husband, and being a selfish, bratty, self righteous, slutty, bi*tch.

I hope she enjoys her marriage in hell. HA HA HA HA Her groom could not even be faithful to her on her wedding day. She is so screwed, LOLOLOL I am sure most of the world is rejoicing because she has been such a witch.

GREAT POST!!!!

I LOVE STEFFY!!! You go girl!!!!!! Now if only she could be as nasty as Hope she could GLOAT in her face that her groom is just not that into her, LOL!

#6   2012/06/21 01:31PM
    lovilovi8

Can someone refresh my memory....
    What was that the Logan fans said about starting a marriage with dishonesty???????????? LOL

#7   2012/06/21 01:38PM
    kayed

How sad! If he jumps from one gal to another that quick, then Hope does'nt need him. And I think Bill is a real jerk, him and Allison should be together, after all their scheming together to keep Liam & Hope apart. If Katie would wake up she'd tell him either straighten up or you'll never see me or our baby ever again!

#8   2012/06/21 01:41PM
    Brenna3

Quote revenge: liam is too stupid to be married to hope,she is the smart one .
    steffy is as stupid as liam,to believe hope would stand liam up on their wedding day ,as happy as she was to finaly
    have her life with liam begin.steffy is the one who interfered with hope and liam to begin with.i hope steffy
    does not get pregnant and ruin the rest of hopes life.i hope the writers did not have liam and steffy have sex.why not just let liam and hope have a perfect life.

Hard to have a perfect life when the marriage is built on a shakey foundation of lies. First with Hope keeping secrets about her fear of sex, druges and Liam with annulement papers and of course the entire town knowing about the annulment papers except of course the bride. Yeah, this one is going to be just perfect.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/21 01:42PM
    #9   2012/06/21 03:26PM
    revenge

Quote Brenna3:
    Quote revenge: liam is too stupid to be married to hope,she is the smart one .

Hard to have a perfect life when the marriage is built on a shakey foundation of lies. First with Hope keeping secrets about her fear of sex, druges and Liam with annulement papers and of course the entire town knowing about the annulment papers except of course the bride. Yeah, this one is going to be just perfect.

#10   2012/06/21 04:23PM
    navitavi

Liam being a cheat on ANY day should be of no surprise to anyone.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list