List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The accident.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The accident.

Started by ajl2011 at 2012/06/17 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/20 03:54PM, Views: 4386, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/06/18 12:01PM
    Re: The accident.
    beachgirl02840

Quote nancy 7: The black dress and hot pink scarf is what Steffy wore when she had her accident. Daytime Royalty has the spoilers for next week. I am assuming the wedding takes place early in the week when you look at other s/l happening.

I was just going to say that black teddy looking thing and pink scarf were what I have seen her wearing in pics where she looks like she washed up with the current. I wonder if the choice of pink scarf has something to do with her being rescued...sure is bright enough to be seen from far away.

#22   2012/06/18 12:01PM
    navitavi

Quote myfavs100: Is it possible that Bell filmed the accident, and leaked false spoilers as a ploy to get more of the Steffy fan base to watch Italy to boost USA viewership when he did not intend to air the accident?

I personally think the size of the fanbase to significantly affect viewship is inconsequential. I think that if Bell is trying to garner mroe viewership, it's from overall fans who stopped watching for a variety of reasons, not just because steffy might be being mistreated. No one knows Bell's plans for Steffy, so it's shortsighted to say he's playing games with the plot just in the hopes that a few more people might tune in. In the end, this is his business, so I don't think he is tying to have his way at the expense of any fanbase. Seriously. For example, if the Ridge and Taylor fanbase had really been "so huge," Bell would have done all he could to make sure Hunter Tylo never left the show, Taylor never had to be "dead" or even recast. Jack wagner would have been used more to come between Ridge and Brooke.

So I don't believe Bell is being stubborn against what "the world wants" versus what he wants. I think that either the "world wants" what it's seeing or Bell is just not finished telling the story and people need to be patient.

#23   2012/06/18 12:08PM
    nancy 7

When taping in Italy began, KKL tweeted SK was in Tacoma, Wash. at the zoo. I read some scenes filmed in private. Bell films 2 endings there could be an ending not expected. Someone posted the other day usually when the gown is shown before the wedding there is no wedding and vice versa.

#24   2012/06/19 07:42AM
    Justsayinit

Quote saclean:
    Quote ajl2011: I know everyone keeps saying Steffy gets hurt in Italy but from the spoilers its like there's no time for that. Maybe Bell threw that out when the protest started.

I've read the spoilers, but still I'm not quite sure how this will play out, as far as Steffy is concerned. It said something about Liam and Hope marrying with a secret looming. Could it be, if they didn't sleep in Aspen, that they might have slept together, while waiting for Hope to show up for the wedding. I don't know how long Deacon keeps her from marrying Liam, but maybe Liam thinks he is stood up and he has sex with Steffy. Maybe down the road more, she finds out she is pregnant....if they are going to go that route. There has to be more of a reason for Steffy to be in Italy, more than her being depressed and having flashbacks. Her presence has to serve a purpose. Maybe this will be the twist to the whole wedding fiasco.

If they are going the Prego route, there shouldn't be a fall. Odds are a fall like that would certainly cause a miscarriage. But Bell is a little whacky so who knows. I will stop watching for sure if Bell takes it down that road of REDICULOUS!!!

#25   2012/06/19 07:43AM
    Justsayinit

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote myfavs100: Is it possible that Bell filmed the accident, and leaked false spoilers as a ploy to get more of the Steffy fan base to watch Italy to boost USA viewership when he did not intend to air the accident?

That would be so wrong on Bell's part, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Seems a whole lot of trouble to go through doesn't it? Especially since they showed how JMW did her own stunts, gave her praise for it and showed her walking through crowds of Italian fans, with security, and wrapped in a towel (with her wet clothing underneath).

Where did you see this about JMW???

#26   2012/06/19 10:50PM
    myfavs100

Quote Justsayinit:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

That would be so wrong on Bell's part, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Seems a whole lot of trouble to go through doesn't it? Especially since they showed how JMW did her own stunts, gave her praise for it and showed her walking through crowds of Italian fans, with security, and wrapped in a towel (with her wet clothing underneath).

Where did you see this about JMW???

There are pictures at worldofbb and / or soapcentral. We are not allowed to link to those sites.

#27   2012/06/19 11:50PM
    HopeRocks

JMW did not do her own stunts! There was a stuntwoman in the spoiler pictures!

#28   2012/06/20 12:03AM
    cornelison

Quote ajl2011: I know everyone keeps saying Steffy gets hurt in Italy but from the spoilers its like there's no time for that. Maybe Bell threw that out when the protest started.

It could be a dream sequence and nothing more.

#29   2012/06/20 02:47AM
    Ktkatz10

Quote HopeRocks: JMW did not do her own stunts! There was a stuntwoman in the spoiler pictures!

Your jealousy is showing big time! JMW did her own stunts-----GET OVER IT!

#30   2012/06/20 05:06AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote HopeRocks: JMW did not do her own stunts! There was a stuntwoman in the spoiler pictures!

Your jealousy is showing big time! JMW did her own stunts-----GET OVER IT!

Here are some photos of Steffy's fall- looks like to me she is on a cliff, that is actually 5 feet up- see the man standing below. This article mentions she does her own swimming stunts. In the marrooned photo- she washes up on sea wearing different shoes. the article says JMW makes drowning look sexy. Judge for yourself. www.verawangweddingdresses.co.uk/tag/published/

Sorry for all the other stuff on this link, but you will see several B&B photos.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list