List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Soap Central Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soap Central Spoilers

Started by LunchtimeListner at 2012/06/13 11:23AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/13 12:06PM, Views: 2848, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/13 11:23AM
    Soap Central Spoilers
    LunchtimeLis...

:D Looks like to me, Bill's plan doesn't work, but still not convienced that Liam and Hope will finally marry.
    Bill needs to quit messing with his son's life, and worry about his wife, who is with child.
    Liam learns a lesson- I cannot wait to see what the "goofus" will learn. haha.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/13 12:08PM
    #2   2012/06/13 11:27AM
    Re: Soap Central Spoilers
    Stewie.and.M...

Thanks for the info - sounds like more of the same, except for the part of Liam learning something.

I hope Katie's baby is okay, since she is having a physical reaction.

You know, Bill could pull off this whole thing by saying he is giving Hope the wedding present of her dad, since she wants him in her life so badly.

#3   2012/06/13 11:29AM
    FataMorgana

Yup looks like Bill gets away with it again. But im going to wait till it actually airs. Too many spoilers iv'e seen that don't match.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/13 11:31AM
    #4   2012/06/13 11:30AM
    dani9564

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Thanks for the info - sounds like more of the same, except for the part of Liam learning something.

You know, Bill could pull off this whole thing by saying he is giving Hope the wedding present of her dad, since she wants him in her life so badly.

I thought of the same thing. That's what I would do if I were him anyway.

#5   2012/06/13 11:33AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Thanks for the info - sounds like more of the same, except for the part of Liam learning something.

Too bad, Marcus heard what Bill was saying to Justin...and that is the truth that Katie learns, so I am not sure if even all powerful $BIll can -make bailing a man out of prision a wedding gift.

#6   2012/06/13 11:35AM
    edwardmiss

i BELIEVE THE LESSON HE LEARNS IS WHEN HOPE DIDN'T SHOW HE FELT RELIEVED, BECAUSE HE SAW A FUTURE WITH STEFFY. BUT WHEN HOPE COMES BACK AND EXPLAIN HE STILLS FEEL THAT WAY AND THEN THATS WHEN HE WILL FINALLY MAKE A DECISION BETWEEN STEFFY AND HOPE WHICH HE CHOOSES STEFFY!!!!!! YAY!!! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

#7   2012/06/13 11:35AM
    LoganH8tr

I hope Katie loses the baby.

1. She doesn't deserve to procreate
    2. She would be a horrible mother with all the anger and bitterness she has inside.

#8   2012/06/13 11:36AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote LoganH8tr: I hope Katie loses the baby.

2. She would be a horrible mother with all the anger and bitterness she has inside.

They have made her really angry lately. I miss the old Katie - maybe Bill is wearing off on her more than she is on him.

#9   2012/06/13 11:40AM
    OhioMomof2

Quote edwardmiss: i BELIEVE THE LESSON HE LEARNS IS WHEN HOPE DIDN'T SHOW HE FELT RELIEVED, BECAUSE HE SAW A FUTURE WITH STEFFY. BUT WHEN HOPE COMES BACK AND EXPLAIN HE STILLS FEEL THAT WAY AND THEN THATS WHEN HE WILL FINALLY MAKE A DECISION BETWEEN STEFFY AND HOPE WHICH HE CHOOSES STEFFY!!!!!! YAY!!! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Maybe because of the delay in the wedding by the time Hope arrives news is just coming in Steffy is missing. Liam makes the choice to go help find her instead of completing the ceremony. I know, not likely but a girl can dream.

#10   2012/06/13 11:44AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I hope Katie loses the baby.

They have made her really angry lately. I miss the old Katie - maybe Bill is wearing off on her more than she is on him.

Katie was a good person when she first came to the show and outed Donna for her scheming when she wanted to marry Thorne to get back at Stephanie.

I stopped liking Katie when she thought she was hot chit when she was given the CEO position at FC.

However, there were times when she was with Nick, where we saw the little bits of her bitterness...like when she was trying to rush her marriage to Nick before Jackie could stop it.

It has only gotten progressively worse. Bill may be a catalyst, but Katie is not a happy person deep down. I believe at one time she told Bill that she was "The Ugly Duckling" of her sisters (when in fact she is the prettier than both of them)....her issues stems from her sisters and are only heightened with Dollar Bill.

Yeah...she shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/13 11:46AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list