List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: HOPE AND LIAM! A HUGE FLOP FOR BELL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: HOPE AND LIAM! A HUGE FLOP FOR BELL!

Started by Brownie Blue at 2012/06/13 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/27 07:47PM, Views: 16684, Replies: 327
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/06/13 12:52PM
    Re: HOPE AND LIAM! A HUGE FLOP FOR BELL!
    annie71

Quote surferdude: no lets look at the facts they made the top ten of best couples at daytime confidential and they in the top ten couples at cbs sid so they are not a flop

your right surfer they are a great couple. Before this fiasco with Steffy they were the top couple. I still have faith they will be again. I can`t imagine having Liam after Steffy again. He sure is into Hope now. We shall see. Hope is so alive and perkey. Happy to say the least. I like them together. Steffy seems to old for Liam.

#22   2012/06/13 01:02PM
    Campwil

Quote fortaylor: Totally agree! I sometimes wonder if I have the chanel right. I feel like I am watching the Disney or Family chanel! What a snoozefest!

The Night time Soaps the Teens are watching on the
    Family Channel are Much More interesting and have multiple
    storylines...They'd blow B&B out of the water.

#23   2012/06/13 01:03PM
    boldworld

Oh my lord....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

If Hope says one more time...we will be married soon.....we will be husband and wife....:::insert bouncing:::....we're getting married!!!!...well, guess we know we will be subjected to more of it because of how long they were over there.

As for Ridge and Brooke...it is obvious that Bell is trying to get the audience onboard with both of these couples but they simply can't sustain the show. They can try to obliterate all the TRIDGE history by having Ridge recreate his treasure hunt proposal for Brooke, but all it does is look sad.

Let Liam and Hope marry; maybe it will finally get them off our screen.....

The scenery is absolutely beautiful, but seems like alot of money was spent to attempt to garner support for what many people simply don't care about anymore. They aren't star crossed lovers who overcame all odds to be together....no matter how many times Brooke says it....

#24   2012/06/13 01:16PM
    Stewie.and.M...

Yeah boldworld, I agree - not buying it.

I never like Brooke, but I could totally see her and Ridge as a super couple. I'm not sure what it is about Liam and Hope though - it's kind of like the heat isn't there, but the writers wanted to push for it anyway. I hope they become more flexible. But some people really like these two together . . .

#25   2012/06/13 01:16PM
    fortaylor

Quote boldworld: Oh my lord....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

If Hope says one more time...we will be married soon.....we will be husband and wife....:::insert bouncing:::....we're getting married!!!!...well, guess we know we will be subjected to more of it because of how long they were over there.

As for Ridge and Brooke...it is obvious that Bell is trying to get the audience onboard with both of these couples but they simply can't sustain the show. They can try to obliterate all the TRIDGE history by having Ridge recreate his treasure hunt proposal for Brooke, but all it does is look sad.

Let Liam and Hope marry; maybe it will finally get them off our screen.....

The scenery is absolutely beautiful, but seems like alot of money was spent to attempt to garner support for what many people simply don't care about anymore. They aren't star crossed lovers who overcame all odds to be together....no matter how many times Brooke says it....

Great post boldworld and I totaaly agree! They can try all they want to rewrite history about Tridge, all they will do is loose more viewers.

And Hope & Liam are just boring. And this is NOT b/c I am a Steffy fan either. They have no chemistry whatsoever, IMO.
    And shoving it down the viewers throats just makes it worse.

#26   2012/06/13 01:18PM
    Tayfam

Thank you everyone for confirming that watching the Italy episodes would be a waist of my time. If Bridge and Lope aren't back burnered for at least a year then it will be time to call it quits on this soap also.

#27   2012/06/13 01:23PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Brownie Blue: I can't believe that this writer actually thought that this was going to bring him a big summer ratings bonanza! Next to Ridge and his idiot, this is probably the most nothing couple on daytime right now. Who could buy such a rediculous story? Liam and Hope are way past being meant for each other and this whole big splash in Italy is a joke! Nobody is at this wedding debacle because that is exactly what it is. I don't see any well wishers for this crippled couple and frankly, they don't deserve any.

Good luck with your big summer flop because ain't nobody watching. This is the biggest joke couple on daytime. I wonder if we can get a count of the fans sleeping through this week and next. I bet it will be bigger than his falling ratings.

On the contrary to what you think, there may be a boycott on this MB and a handful of people are not watching the show, but worldwide viewers are all glued to their TVs and they are awaiting the drama and the ultimate wedding of Hope and Liam. You ought t go to go other sites and FB and see for yourself the overwhelming majority of viewers. They do want to see the ending of the triangle and can't wait to see the wedding happen.

#28   2012/06/13 01:32PM
    mg1729

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Brownie Blue: I can't believe that this writer actually thought that this was going to bring him a big summer ratings bonanza! Next to Ridge and his idiot, this is probably the most nothing couple on daytime right now. Who could buy such a rediculous story? Liam and Hope are way past being meant for each other and this whole big splash in Italy is a joke! Nobody is at this wedding debacle because that is exactly what it is. I don't see any well wishers for this crippled couple and frankly, they don't deserve any.

Good luck with your big summer flop because ain't nobody watching. This is the biggest joke couple on daytime. I wonder if we can get a count of the fans sleeping through this week and next. I bet it will be bigger than his falling ratings.

Unfortunately for us, a lot of us are still watching--annoyed though we may be at ourselves for still watching. I have invested (wasted) so much time on this s/l that I have this morbid need to see how it ends. I never could get entirely on board with any of this s/l, dating way back to the broken engagement and the rushed wedding and love of a lifetime of Liam and Steffy. It has been nothing but a never-ending fiasco since Aspen. I hope it ends in Italy, but it really doesn't look like it will if, as is rumored, either Hope or Steffy is pregnant. This s/l has lost viewers and turned those of us who remain into extremely disatisfied viewers.

ITA with all of above Hope and Liam are the most boring couple ever than have absolutely zero chemistry they try to put on a good show of love but it"s painful to watch even Pam and Stephen Logan were more interesting to watch at least you could laugh. If Bell has any sense at all and wants to save this show turn the storyline around in Italy get Liam to dump Hope because he wants to be with Steffy they have fantastic chemistry together you could watch a week of episodes of just them and you wouldn't even think about being bored Mr Bell wake up before its too late

#29   2012/06/13 01:34PM
    Izitjo

Quote grandpadanucci:

On the contrary to what you think, there may be a boycott on this MB and a handful of people are not watching the show, but worldwide viewers are all glued to their TVs and they are awaiting the drama and the ultimate wedding of Hope and Liam. You ought t go to go other sites and FB and see for yourself the overwhelming majority of viewers. They do want to see the ending of the triangle and can't wait to see the wedding happen.

LOL
    Keep beating the worldwide drum if you must but the fact is that WE AMERICANS drive the ratings and ratings are what keeps the show on air.
    LOL Worldwide is watching last years shows. I will say that all those viewers do help pay the bills.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/13 01:35PM
    #30   2012/06/13 01:39PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote grandpadanucci:

LOL
    Keep beating the worldwide drum if you must but the fact is that WE AMERICANS drive the ratings and ratings are what keeps the show on air.
    LOL Worldwide is watching last years shows. I will say that all those viewers do help pay the bills.

I have no time or energy to do any explaining, but just in case you are not aware, the producers do make money when their shows are aired in other countries. I would have hoped that you would have known this that nothing is FREE!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list