List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loose Lips spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loose Lips spoilers

Started by FanofSteffy at 2012/06/10 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/10 06:23PM, Views: 2476, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/06/10 12:35PM
    Loose Lips spoilers
    FanofSteffy

DO not sound interesting at all.

Also everyone who believes that Steffy is conning and Still waiting in the shadows for Liam. Sorry to burst your bubble she's not. Bill becomes a very disappointed man and goes back to begging Katie to kill herself...I mean her baby.

We'll get to see some of Caroline. But Still more nagging parents in their children's love lives trying to dictate everything. Now we'll have Brooke and Caroline's two mothers nagging on screen all day....Yay how entertaining...not Looks like I won't be watching the B&B for a very very loooooong time.

#2   2012/06/10 12:57PM
    Re: Loose Lips spoilers
    fanoftaylor

Well Fanofsteffy, the Logan fans can relax because according to LL Hope and Liam, marry, and Liam does not go to help Steffy...

#3   2012/06/10 01:06PM
    Kiwi1988

So Hope get's the "prize". I hope the boring couple goes on a long honeymoon.
    The other spoilers are not interesting at all, and no man and s/l for Stefy.

Looks like I won't be watching for a very long time too.

#4   2012/06/10 01:17PM
    fanoftaylor

Quote Kiwi1988: So Hope get's the "prize". I hope the boring couple goes on a long honeymoon.
    The other spoilers are not interesting at all, and no man and s/l for Stefy.

Looks like I won't be watching for a very long time too.

I can understand. It appears my summer is going to be great because I want have anything to look forward to other the Finale for the Closer, and Dallas.. I might catch the new spin off after the Closer, Major Crimes, and Perception. Looks like I found a summer home TNT

#5   2012/06/10 01:26PM
    soapfan4

i don't know...remember the last time loose lips reported that the wedding happened they were wrong and Ridge showed up at the last minute to say that Steffy didn't sign the annulment papers..so, I'm just going to wait and see which way it goes but whatever the outcome, I really do hope that it's the end of the triangle

#6   2012/06/10 01:33PM
    11aces

Quote FanofSteffy: DO not sound interesting at all.

Also everyone who believes that Steffy is conning and Still waiting in the shadows for Liam. Sorry to burst your bubble she's not. Bill becomes a very disappointed man and goes back to begging Katie to kill herself...I mean her baby.

We'll get to see some of Caroline. But Still more nagging parents in their children's love lives trying to dictate everything. Now we'll have Brooke and Caroline's two mothers nagging on screen all day....Yay how entertaining...not Looks like I won't be watching the B&B for a very very loooooong time.

Bill is the one conning atm, but steffy is still waiting in the wings for liam.

#7   2012/06/10 01:35PM
    soapfan4

Here was the Loose lips spoiler back in February and a link to it...they were so far off..

Hope finally lose her virginity, but the writers are being careful right now to plan just the right way to do it and yes, it is going to be to Liam after they are married, which will be sooner than most of us would like

daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8650249/1/

#8   2012/06/10 01:38PM
    fortaylor

Quote 11aces:

So what?! Hope did the same thing and more when Liam & Steffy were married.

#9   2012/06/10 06:23PM
    HoHoHogan

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote 11aces:

So what?! Hope did the same thing and more when Liam & Steffy were married.

Exactly, and she didn't even wait in the wings. She was all up on him, day in and day out. It was nauseating. I just hope it is over. And I hope it's a long honeymoon. One of those on a cruise where one of them falls overboard. LOL. Then comes back from the dead years later, so we can talk smack about how they pretended to be dead. If you know what I mean.
    Please let one of them fall overboard!!!!!!!!!! End the triangle..........

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list