List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoilers!! The next 2 weeks will be juicy!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Spoilers!! The next 2 weeks will be juicy!!

Started by soapfan4 at 2012/06/08 05:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/09 08:01PM, Views: 9616, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/06/08 06:34PM
    Re: Spoilers!! The next 2 weeks will be juicy!!
    Vixie

I found it! Yay me!

soapnewsandscoops

Thats all I'm saying on the subject at this time.

I'm taking my cookie and getting some milk!

#12   2012/06/08 06:37PM
    fortaylor

Quote Vixie: I found it! Yay me!

soapnewsandscoops

Thats all I'm saying on the subject at this time.

I'm taking my cookie and getting some milk!

That sounds yummy! And Thanks!

#13   2012/06/08 06:38PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote yandrfanx_: This info is too allowed and the poster isn't gonna get into trouble.

Sorry sweetie but it most certainly is. Rule #4 in the guidelines state you cannot copy and paste an entire blog without written consent from where you got the information.

I was trying to let soapfan4 know b/c if the moderator sees it this thread will be closed.

Was the poster suppose to post the link where she got the spoilers from in this thread if she was gonna post Spoilers?

#14   2012/06/08 06:41PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote soapfan4: Thanks for responding ladies, FT sorry if I broke any rules.....Y&R, thanks & I love, love love your cute avi! And a little off topic, did you watch today's epi of Y&R...wasn't Faith the cutest thing showing off her nails

Yes I did see todays episode of Y&R and I thought the same thing that Faith was the cutest thing showing off her nails and thanks for liking my avatar.

#15   2012/06/08 06:59PM
    fortaylor

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote fortaylor:
    Quote yandrfanx_: This info is too allowed and the poster isn't gonna get into trouble.

Sorry sweetie but it most certainly is. Rule #4 in the guidelines state you cannot copy and paste an entire blog without written consent from where you got the information.

I was trying to let soapfan4 know b/c if the moderator sees it this thread will be closed.

Was the poster suppose to post the link where she got the spoilers from in this thread if she was gonna post Spoilers?

No, that is not what the rule is about in it's entirety it states that you cannot copy and paste an entire spoiler from another site without that site's written consent. You can reword it and condense it but not word for word.

#16   2012/06/08 07:04PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote fortaylor:

No, that is not what the rule is about in it's entirety it states that you cannot copy and paste an entire spoiler from another site without that site's written consent. You can reword it and condense it but not word for word.

It should be done in "IMOW" (in my own words).

#17   2012/06/08 08:01PM
    HoHoHogan

The part that sounds really good to me is Katie has a physical reaction. Hopefully its another heart attack or a miscarraige. Can't wait for that.

#18   2012/06/08 08:47PM
    MsLady1020

WOW....Are You Kidding Me? Hilarious, LMAO!

#19   2012/06/08 09:15PM
    Nauntieann

I have seen photos of Liam and Hope Marrying .I have seen none of him and Steffy together at all in Italy so Where are they if they exist. I love Steffy also Not really bashing her .But I do hope she finds happiness with someone elese. She and Bill are perfect for each other. Katy is too good for Bill.

#20   2012/06/08 09:17PM
    Nauntieann

Quote soapfan4: SNS Daily Monday 11/15 SNS

Monday, June 11
    Bill pays for Deacon’s bail so he can get out of prison.
    The wedding party arrives in Italy..

Tuesday, June 12
    When Deacon cant decide, Bill threatens him.
    Steffy gets very upset after witnessing Liam and Hope together and happy.

Wednesday, June 13
    Bill asks Steffy to remain in Italy
    Deacon finds out more about his daughter.

Thursday, June 14
    Brooke and Ridge enjoy some romance while in Italy
    Hope and Liam explore Italy - while Steffy mopes

Friday, June 15
    A pair of lovers get engaged.
    Bill is face with a a challenge to get what he wants.

SNS 18/22 Spoilers

Steffy has second thoughts about attending Hope and Liam's nuptials, but Bill encourages her not to give up.

Hope is stunned to receive a visit from the last person she expected to see in Italy for her wedding -- her father, Deacon.

Deacon delays Hope long enough to make Liam think he's been left at the altar.

Hope races to get to her wedding on time, unaware the groom has fled.

Liam and Steffy find a note at the hotel that makes Liam believe Hope doesn't want to marry him.

Bill reminds a remorseful Deacon he is hooked to him forever and readies the second part of his scheme.

Ridge and Brooke look into who is responsible for Hope's no-show.

Steffy represses the part of herself that still loves Liam and goes missing.

Hope tries to explain to Liam why she didn't show up for their wedding.

Katie has a physical reaction to Marcus' news.

A change of heart prompts a shocking decision.

COMING: Will it be Hope or Steffy who says "I do

According to Photos It will be Hope.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list