List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Kim Matula's views on Liam and Thomas.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kim Matula's views on Liam and Thomas.

Started by Sunflower 76 at 2012/06/08 02:28AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/09 06:27AM, Views: 2957, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/06/08 01:53PM
    Re: Kim Matula's views on Liam and Thomas.
    LoganH8tr

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Good for her for coming out and saying that. Perhaps the real-life KM will be a better role model than the fictional HF.

Edited...I've been to her facebook page ONCE about a year ago, so I don't know if she said this or not, but if she did, then kudos to her.

I remember KM thought the wall sex between Brooke and Oliver was HOT! I heard her say it in an interview. I disagreed with her then as I don't think a mother banging her daughter's boyfriend on a wall is HOT.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/08 01:58PM
    #12   2012/06/08 01:55PM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Good for her for coming out and saying that. Perhaps the real-life KM will be a better role model than the fictional HF.

I've never been to her facebook page, so I don't know if she said this or not, but if she did, then kudos to her.

I remember KM thought the wall sex between Brooke and Oliver was HOT! I heard her say it in an interview. I disagreed with her then as I don't think a mother banging her daughter's boyfriend on a wall is HOT.

ewwwww

#13   2012/06/08 01:59PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

I've never been to her facebook page, so I don't know if she said this or not, but if she did, then kudos to her.

ewwwww

LOL

#14   2012/06/08 06:25PM
    Castiel749

Quote Sunflower 76: Kim Matula said on her facebook page that she really loathes the character of Liam and Liam treatment of both Hope and Steffy. And she said that she wished that her bosses would have kept her character Hope with Thomas instead. She also said it is horrible that Liam can go back and forth between Hope and Steffy the way that he has been going back and forth between them. She said there isn't no way that in real life she would ever put up with a guy like Liam and she feels sorry for both Hope and Steffy after what they endured because of Liam. And I agree with her 100% too because I wouldn't put up with a guy like Liam either. She says that Thomas is a good guy and she wished that they would have kept Hope with him too.

Smart girl. I'm not really down with Hope/Thomas because they are stepsiblings but I agree with the Liam part.

#15   2012/06/09 05:59AM
    Kiwi1988

I think Kim Matula is right - I like her so much more than Hope....
    This would never ever happen in real, a Hope and a Steffy would run away.
    The real "winner" is really the one, who won't end up married with him.

#16   2012/06/09 06:27AM
    Steffy rocks

SMART CHICK!!! I don't get Bell Liam ain't Ridge Ridge (God help me) was 1000 times classier , hotter and more entertaining in his hey day...the only one who could come close is Thomas but Bell won't give him a story line ...Thomas is 1111 times better than Liam and still he has no woman but Liam has two going nuts about him how believable is that? Must be because Bell hates everything Taylor ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/09 06:28AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list