List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE

Started by Love Triangle at 2012/06/07 04:30AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/07 10:49AM, Views: 842, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/07 04:30AM
    READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE
    Love Triangle

Just cant wait for this wedding is over with just let LIAM AND HOPE get married already so tired of looking at them put them on the back burning for a while and move on to something way better....

#2   2012/06/07 06:14AM
    Re: READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE
    Brenna3

Quote Love Triangle: Just cant wait for this wedding is over with just let LIAM AND HOPE get married already so tired of looking at them put them on the back burning for a while and move on to something way better....

I keep waffling I want this to end but how I'm not sure. Part of me just wants Hope and Liam to get married because I think those two deserve each other and not in the best possible way. I guess I want misery for all the crap that Liam has done and frankly I can't stand the snotty, spoiled rotten person that Hope has become. On the other hand, I want something to happen big that Brooke with all her manipulation can not change and Hope knocked down a few pegs to see life doesn't always turn out the way you want just because you throw a tantrum. The one thing I do not want to see is Steffy taking Liam back in any form or fashion.

#3   2012/06/07 07:38AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Brenna3:
    Quote Love Triangle: Just cant wait for this wedding is over with just let LIAM AND HOPE get married already so tired of looking at them put them on the back burning for a while and move on to something way better....

I keep waffling I want this to end but how I'm not sure. Part of me just wants Hope and Liam to get married because I think those two deserve each other and not in the best possible way. I guess I want misery for all the crap that Liam has done and frankly I can't stand the snotty, spoiled rotten person that Hope has become. On the other hand, I want something to happen big that Brooke with all her manipulation can not change and Hope knocked down a few pegs to see life doesn't always turn out the way you want just because you throw a tantrum. The one thing I do not want to see is Steffy taking Liam back in any form or fashion.

Ditto! She doesn't ever need to take him back! I will be mad at the writers if she does.

#4   2012/06/07 07:45AM
    beachgirl02840

I just hope when it's over we get to move on to other characters with their own stories....Karen, Dani, Caroline, Thomas, Rick, Amber, Thorne, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie, Katie, Bill...and maybe some new or returned characters.

Another poster said let Hope and Liam go on an extended honeymoon and take Steffy with them to give us a break from the trio. I would be more than up for that.

#5   2012/06/07 08:58AM
    Love Triangle

Quote beachgirl02840: I just hope when it's over we get to move on to other characters with their own stories....Karen, Dani, Caroline, Thomas, Rick, Amber, Thorne, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie, Katie, Bill...and maybe some new or returned characters.

Another poster said let Hope and Liam go on an extended honeymoon and take Steffy with them to give us a break from the trio. I would be more than up for that.

ITA im just ready for this thing to be over I dont care about the wedding just let it happen let them go away for a while and just move on to some more characters.....

#6   2012/06/07 09:09AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote beachgirl02840: I just hope when it's over we get to move on to other characters with their own stories....Karen, Dani, Caroline, Thomas, Rick, Amber, Thorne, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie, Katie, Bill...and maybe some new or returned characters.

Are you serious about taking Steffy along??? That's worse than taking your wicked mother-in-law with you!

#7   2012/06/07 09:17AM
    Re: MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE
    simplysam

Gosh, I am soooo tired of the Hope/Steffy/Liamm story line, move on why don't you? Whatever happened to Owen and Jackie and everyone else that we haven't seen in months. This is so old I'm tired of watching!

#8   2012/06/07 09:32AM
    IHeartLizzie

Leave Steffy but take Hope and Liam. They are the boring part. It's their storyline. Steffy was just thrown in it like Amber to make them interesting. Now that people see that they aren't. Let them stay behind in Italy and live happily ever after there for the rest of their miserable existance. Give Bill an older and new son about 26 yrs whose just like Bill who he had with a married woman when he was young but she raised it with her husband as her own but Bill has a secret trust for him. I want this son to be for Steffy alone.

#9   2012/06/07 10:29AM
    Maggie1104

Exactly! I could not have said that better myself! This entire Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle has gone on WAYYYY to long. Let's hope there IS a new story line coming up after this wedding. You will all hear me SCREAM if they drag this triangle on even after this wedding.

#10   2012/06/07 10:34AM
    daisy1984

Wasn't there a spoiler somewhere that one of these two is pregnant at some point? I think they will find some way to have this linger indefinitely.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list