List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler- Brad Bell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler- Brad Bell

Started by fanoftaylor at 2012/06/01 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/02 08:28AM, Views: 3750, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/06/01 07:47AM
    Re: Spoiler- Brad Bell
    beachgirl02840

Quote BLNHCB: Does it seem like Bell just keeps taking us further and further down the wrong road?

Not seems...

Is taking us further down the wrong road.

The "young woman getting pregnant and having the man stay with them" plot just doesn't work anymore in this day and age. The "young women with their whole lives ahead of them fighting over a loser" doesn't cut it much anymore either. Just break up these 3 already. No need to bring an innocent baby into it.

What would it accomplish...Steffy preggers...Liam leaves Hope to be with Steffy and daydreams about what might have been with Hope...Hope preggers...Liam stays with Hope and daydreams about what might have been with Steffy. Big deal isn't that what we have been subjected to for the the last year anyways?

#12   2012/06/01 07:48AM
    cville

This plot is just keeping these 3 in each others orbit which I do not want! If this is the case, there is no ending in site. GREAT! I am so hoping it is not Steffy! Just let her be and find someone else. Hope and Liam can take birthing classes with Katie and Bill. There would be more drama if it were Steffy pregnant. Katie would hate that and Bill would be ecstatic with Steffy having Liam's baby, which would make KT so jealous. That story could actually be good, but Bell is faithful to the Logan's. I am sure it will be Hope,so again, the stories will prop up her character! in which case, I will stop watching. I am just sick of Bell's love for the Logns'! I wonder why he is so darn loyal to them? I am beginning to think he is getting behind the scene favors!

#13   2012/06/01 07:57AM
    fanoftaylor

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote BLNHCB: Does it seem like Bell just keeps taking us further and further down the wrong road?

Not seems...

The "young woman getting pregnant and having the man stay with them" plot just doesn't work anymore in this day and age. The "young women with their whole lives ahead of them fighting over a loser" doesn't cut it much anymore either. Just break up these 3 already. No need to bring an innocent baby into it.

What would it accomplish...Steffy preggers...Liam leaves Hope to be with Steffy and daydreams about what might have been with Hope...Hope preggers...Liam stays with Hope and daydreams about what might have been with Steffy. Big deal isn't that what we have been subjected to for the the last year anyways?

I agree with you beachgirl...

I know that the writing has been bad. However, I just do not want Steffy to be the one that is pregnant... Please make it Hope,. and let Steffy move on..

However, if it has to be Steffy let her meet a nice man that is willing to care for her and the child and she will not want Liam... This would be my wish... Steffy knows first hand what it is like being an extra family, and should not want this in her life.

#14   2012/06/01 07:57AM
    BLNHCB

Quote beachgirl02840:

Not seems...

Someone needs to bring Bell into the 21st century and quick. Women who have so much going for them would have dumped Liam in a New York minute.

#15   2012/06/01 08:01AM
    fanoftaylor

Quote cville: This plot is just keeping these 3 in each others orbit which I do not want! If this is the case, there is no ending in site. GREAT! I am so hoping it is not Steffy! Just let her be and find someone else. Hope and Liam can take birthing classes with Katie and Bill. There would be more drama if it were Steffy pregnant. Katie would hate that and Bill would be ecstatic with Steffy having Liam's baby, which would make KT so jealous. That story could actually be good, but Bell is faithful to the Logan's. I am sure it will be Hope,so again, the stories will prop up her character! in which case, I will stop watching. I am just sick of Bell's love for the Logns'! I wonder why he is so darn loyal to them? I am beginning to think he is getting behind the scene favors!

cville you are so right if it is Steffy, girl Katie will be clutching her heart like Fred Sanford saying I coming to see you Beth! LMAO...

The pregnant person needs to be Hope so that Katie does not kill over... LOL

#16   2012/06/01 08:05AM
    daisy1984

Quote fanoftaylor:

Hey I was reading and Brad Bell let this slip in his interview and confirmed it.. We just do not know which girl since he hasnt decided which episode to release from Italy.. Whom do you think it will be and why?

I'm told that Steffy or Hope will be joining Katie in the pregnancy department but it has not been declared by Bell who it will be yet, two different versions were filmed in Italy, so we will have to wait which one Brad goes with.

Read more at ONTD: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69168934.html#ixzz1wY7Gyz5K

Just what we need--to interject a baby into this mess of a s/l. The way they age children on this show, the child will be as old as Hope in no time.

#17   2012/06/01 08:25AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote fanoftaylor:

Hey I was reading and Brad Bell let this slip in his interview and confirmed it.. We just do not know which girl since he hasnt decided which episode to release from Italy.. Whom do you think it will be and why?

I'm told that Steffy or Hope will be joining Katie in the pregnancy department but it has not been declared by Bell who it will be yet, two different versions were filmed in Italy, so we will have to wait which one Brad goes with.

Read more at ONTD: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69168934.html#ixzz1wY7Gyz5K

Just what we need--to interject a baby into this mess of a s/l. The way they age children on this show, the child will be as old as Hope in no time.

And we already know that aging the kids messes with the ages of the parents...if you do the math a lot of the actors are playing characters 5 to 10 years older than they are. KKL is 50/51 and Brooke has to be 60 if you go by the differences in her kids' ages. JY is 32/33 and Rick has to be 40. AJ is 35 but Bridget has to be 38 (at least that is close)if Hope is 20. HT is 36 but Katie would have to be like 48 if Rick was born when she was 18. But then Nick and Jackie's portrayers were only 4 years apart and thus never could have been mother/son in real life.

It's not unheard of for women to wait til their late 20's and 30's to have their 1st child.

#18   2012/06/01 01:08PM
    ericlizafan

Whichever one Liam chooses in the end, the other will be pregnant.

#19   2012/06/01 01:17PM
    bigbbfan

Don't know about the rest of you but I dispise s/l's where
    they use babies in the plots. I watch for entertainment
    and dysfunctional families are not entertaining especially
    where little babies are involved.

#20   2012/06/01 01:28PM
    swamplady5

I rather Laim stay with Steffy in marriage.. I don't want to Liam to marry Hope becasue If Liam and Hope married same like Brooke and Ridge as like would bring old past as like Brooke and Ridge... I don't want Liam stay Hope..period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steffy still is a mature and grow up a class woman and like with Liam learns how be man up

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list