List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Alternate Universe!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alternate Universe!

Started by Izitjo at 2012/05/31 10:57AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/31 02:54PM, Views: 1917, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/05/31 01:46PM
    Re: Alternate Universe!
    bobinford

I think I heard that Steffy gives Liam an ultimatum, maybe what he says to her is the reason for it.

I think Liam really loves Steffy. He can't believe it, he also doesn't want his father running his life so hopeless is more of an obligation and a way to show Bill what a "man with a mind of his own" (cough cough) he is.

I am gonna be so angry if he hurts her again. I have been a Liam fan, but that can change.

#32   2012/05/31 01:50PM
    bobinford

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo: OK...We KNOW Liam and Hope marry. So PLEASE explain to me how we get from Liam lighting candles AND CALLING STEFFY to marrying Hope?

I feel like Bell is playing psyche with me or I'm watching The Twilight Zone.

An Alternate Universe is absolutely right. After I rushed in to see the show today, I got very very disappointed with that last scene, No way, I got very very angry; why would the writers waste air time with that scene; He##, why not just show his favorites of the show all 30 minutes.

When does black out began? I am so ready to tune in to Grey's Anatomy re-runs.

Tomorrow and not a moment too soon.

Thanks, Izitjo.

Question: Do we Black - Out from Message Board also?

I do not want the writers to think they have any encouragement from me as a long time viewer.

I am willing to be totally Erase for the Black -out period.

I

I hadn't planned being on the MB but me and Hubby are taking the boat out for it's shakedown after the winter sail tomorrow so I wouldn't be on anyway.

Sounds like fun, but I have never heard of a "shakedown" before. Is that a trerm for sailboats?? I live in the Gulf Coast part of Texas and we use our boats all year.

Have a nice time

#33   2012/05/31 01:54PM
    Izitjo

Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo: OK...We KNOW Liam and Hope marry. So PLEASE explain to me how we get from Liam lighting candles AND CALLING STEFFY to marrying Hope?

An Alternate Universe is absolutely right. After I rushed in to see the show today, I got very very disappointed with that last scene, No way, I got very very angry; why would the writers waste air time with that scene; He##, why not just show his favorites of the show all 30 minutes.

Thanks, Izitjo.

I do not want the writers to think they have any encouragement from me as a long time viewer.

I

I hadn't planned being on the MB but me and Hubby are taking the boat out for it's shakedown after the winter sail tomorrow so I wouldn't be on anyway.

Sounds like fun, but I have never heard of a "shakedown" before. Is that a trerm for sailboats?? I live in the Gulf Coast part of Texas and we use our boats all year.

Have a nice time

Yes.. Mine is in drydock from mid Autumn until now so we take her out to work out the kinks at the beginning of the season. We just finished checking her sails, mast, hull etc...now we take her out for a short run up the coast.

What kind of boat do you have?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/31 01:57PM
    #34   2012/05/31 02:01PM
    ajl2011

Quote bobinford: I think I heard that Steffy gives Liam an ultimatum, maybe what he says to her is the reason for it.

I think Liam really loves Steffy. He can't believe it, he also doesn't want his father running his life so hopeless is more of an obligation and a way to show Bill what a "man with a mind of his own" (cough cough) he is.

I am gonna be so angry if he hurts her again. I have been a Liam fan, but that can change.

Steffy gave Liam the "ultimatum" last week...not much of an ultimatum though! The spoilers can be deceving.

#35   2012/05/31 02:02PM
    bobinford

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:

Thanks, Izitjo.

I

Have a nice time

Yes.. Mine is in drydock from mid Autumn until now so we take her out to work out the kinks at the beginning of the season. We just finished checking her sails, mast, hull etc...now we take her out for a short run up the coast.

A very small fishing boat. 15' fiberglass with outboard motor. When we were younger we would water ski, but now it is just used for fishing. When we can afford the gas and bait You can use them here all year unless a front makes it too windy. I pretty much don't go out on it anymore. Too rough

#36   2012/05/31 02:05PM
    bobinford

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:

Thanks, Izitjo.

I

Have a nice time

A very small fishing boat. 15' fiberglass with outboard motor. When we were younger we would water ski, but now it is just used for fishing. When we can afford the gas and bait You can use them here all year unless a front makes it too windy. I pretty much don't go out on it anymore. Too rough

#37   2012/05/31 02:10PM
    bobinford

Quote ajl2011:
    Quote bobinford: I think I heard that Steffy gives Liam an ultimatum, maybe what he says to her is the reason for it.

Steffy gave Liam the "ultimatum" last week...not much of an ultimatum though! The spoilers can be deceving.

SHUT UP!! I completely missed it then. And she was hardly even on last week. AWE, I wanted her to make him choose to her face. Be done with it once and for all.

#38   2012/05/31 02:15PM
    Izitjo

Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:

Thanks, Izitjo.

I

Have a nice time

In the ocean or lake?

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to go out on the open ocean with that but when I was young my dad had something like that for fishing in the bay. I called what he did feeding the crabs

#39   2012/05/31 02:15PM
    Izitjo

Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote bobinford:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Ladyking:

Thanks, Izitjo.

I

Have a nice time

In the ocean or lake?

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to go out on the open ocean with that but when I was young my dad had something like that for fishing in the bay. I called what he did feeding the crabs

#40   2012/05/31 02:19PM
    ajl2011

Quote bobinford:
    Quote ajl2011:

SHUT UP!! I completely missed it then. And she was hardly even on last week. AWE, I wanted her to make him choose to her face. Be done with it once and for all.

Lol, don't worry you didn't miss much. Basically all she said was its me or Hope and you have to live with the decision!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list