List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: ARMS by Christina Perri/steph & Liam song. words

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ARMS by Christina Perri/steph & Liam song. words

Started by NewOrleansFan at 2012/05/28 02:34PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/29 08:32PM, Views: 4178, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/28 02:34PM
    ARMS by Christina Perri/steph & Liam song. words
    NewOrleansFan

I really liked the song: How do you interupt the words that are bolded? I don't get it?
    I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start.

You put your arems around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go ou put your arms around me and I'm home.

How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around I cant decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown.

I hope that you see right through my wallls I hope that you catch me cause I'm already falling. I'll never let a love get so close you put your arms around me and I'm home

The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved I never want to leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone.

You put our arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go.

#2   2012/05/28 09:26PM
    Re: ARMS by Christina Perri/steph & Liam song. words
    NewOrleansFan

Hi,
    Does anyone have any interuptation of the bolded words? I don't get it.

#3   2012/05/28 09:55PM
    NinaBee

Quote NewOrleansFan: Hi,

As much music that I listen to and interpret I can't figure this one out. I will youtube the song and listen to it again and I will let you know if I figure something out.

#4   2012/05/28 10:06PM
    ajl2011

I don't understand this song either. I've came across a song called Come Home by Faith Hill that reminds me of what Liam will be saying in the end. It's a beautiful song about familys of soilders wanting them home. Some of course says Come home, come home, I've been waiting for you for so long, so long. It is an amazing song!

#5   2012/05/28 10:26PM
    IngaOlaf

Quote NewOrleansFan: Hi,

It sounds to me like someone who is needy and needs to hurt someone (emotionally) in order to feel something...JMHO...

She wants a relationship, but she doesn't...and it never will get too close..."I'll never let a love get so close you put your arms around me and I'm home.."

#6   2012/05/29 03:55AM
    saclean

I can't make you bleed, if I'm alone. Maybe, at that point in the relationship, being together will cause that person (Liam)issues, but if that person is alone(Steffy), the other will be problem free, so to speak. That person (Steffy)is sacrificing her happiness, so the other person won't suffer(Liam). Since it's Steffy and Liam's song, I used them as examples. This is what took from the lyrics.

#7   2012/05/29 02:23PM
    NewOrleansFan

Quote saclean: I can't make you bleed, if I'm alone. Maybe, at that point in the relationship, being together will cause that person (Liam)issues, but if that person is alone(Steffy), the other will be problem free, so to speak. That person (Steffy)is sacrificing her happiness, so the other person won't suffer(Liam). Since it's Steffy and Liam's song, I used them as examples. This is what took from the lyrics.

Thanks for your interruptation. Do you think it could mean that She can't make him share himself with her?

#8   2012/05/29 02:26PM
    saclean

Quote NewOrleansFan:
    Quote saclean: I can't make you bleed, if I'm alone. Maybe, at that point in the relationship, being together will cause that person (Liam)issues, but if that person is alone(Steffy), the other will be problem free, so to speak. That person (Steffy)is sacrificing her happiness, so the other person won't suffer(Liam). Since it's Steffy and Liam's song, I used them as examples. This is what took from the lyrics.

Thanks for your interruptation. Do you think it could mean that She can't make him share himself with her?

I think so, it's seems to me like that is the message...at least that is how it feels with Steffy and Liam. She definitely is the one that was trying to make thinks more bearable for everyone. She wanted to let him go, so if he wanted her back, he'd come without strings attached. It's a thinker, that's for sure.

#9   2012/05/29 02:36PM
    bluezote

Please please please do not ruin this wonderful song with the crap that is Liam and Steffy. This song is so amazing and I really do not want to think of a stupid love story in a stupid soap opera when I listen to it.

#10   2012/05/29 03:09PM
    Izitjo

She can't hurt him if she isn't with him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list