List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Possible Spoiler Wedding pictures in Italy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler Wedding pictures in Italy

Started by Enjie at 2012/05/22 03:52PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/28 03:20PM, Views: 4540, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/22 03:52PM
    Possible Spoiler Wedding pictures in Italy
    Enjie

Hey, I was looking at photos of Liam and Hope's wedding on newscom.com (type in bold and beautiful in the search engine). There are 3 of Ridge and Hope in loving moments as she awaits walking down the aisle and one of her taking his arm. Yup! Ridge walks Hope down the aisle. There are many on the site of Liam and Hope during the ceremony taking their vows and after. They look very happy! There are pictures of Bill, Ridge and Brooke congratulating them as well. Not many of Steffy at all. Don't know how she fits in. My guess is she falls into the water after the wedding takes place.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/22 03:55PM
    #2   2012/05/22 04:43PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler Wedding pictures in Italy
    annie71

did you see the picture of Bill hugging Hope> wierd I read that Steffy is hiding waiting for she hopes Liam to rescue her but its some other guy who finds the thing.

#3   2012/05/22 04:48PM
    Enjie

Quote annie71: did you see the picture of Bill hugging Hope> wierd I read that Steffy is hiding waiting for she hopes Liam to rescue her but its some other guy who finds the thing.

I did, I did!! He was congratulating them. I think the wedding most definetly happens...too many pictures have spoiled it. I think the different endings filmed are more to do with what happens afterward. I also thinks Steffy is watching the wedding above a cliff and will fall into the water right after the wedding.

#4   2012/05/22 04:52PM
    grandpadanucci

I have read all kinds of spoilers, some from the Italian newspapers, it ain't funny. I read a real strange one that Steffy was leaning against the balcony and she accidently falls while Liam and Hope are getting married. Then after the marriage takes place, some Italian guy comes running up and declares that there was a body washed ashore in the Adriatic Sea and it happens to be Steffy's! Bill saved her from drowning, but then I never did see Bill in wet clothes, so how did this ever happen? The next one I heard is that Bill locks Hope up in a tower and tells Liam that she is a runaway bride. Hope escapes and runs off to a wedding that takes place between Bridge, and right after that Liam marries Hope after Hope explains to Liam that his father had done it. Nobody knows where Steffy is!

OMG, the stories are getting so frivolous and Bell does not need any writers. All he needs to do is to look on the blogs and MBs, and he can get plenty of ideas of how to write the s/l in Italy. Frankly, IMO, nobody knows the end result...it's all speculation.

Enjie, I did see the pictures and some of them from the actual Italian newspapers not published in blogs.

#5   2012/05/22 05:33PM
    HoHoHogan

This is one of those you just have to wait and see. Just like when Hopes grad party. Everyone was convinced it was Steffy who dressed up like Hope and banged Liam, but it was Brooke.
    So, just wait and see...they love to get everyone in a tizzy or think they know what is gonna happen, then throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing.
    Who really cares at this point? It's rediculous now.

#6   2012/05/22 06:55PM
    Lillove

Quote HoHoHogan: This is one of those you just have to wait and see. Just like when Hopes grad party. Everyone was convinced it was Steffy who dressed up like Hope and banged Liam, but it was Brooke.
    So, just wait and see...they love to get everyone in a tizzy or think they know what is gonna happen, then throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing.

I agree with you but it was Oliver they thought Steffy would bang but Brooke Banged.

#7   2012/05/22 06:58PM
    HoHoHogan

Quote Lillove:
    Quote HoHoHogan: This is one of those you just have to wait and see. Just like when Hopes grad party. Everyone was convinced it was Steffy who dressed up like Hope and banged Liam, but it was Brooke.

I agree with you but it was Oliver they thought Steffy would bang but Brooke Banged.

Oh yes, that is true. I stand corrected. LOL

#8   2012/05/22 07:03PM
    IngaOlaf

Could it be that this is a dream-sequence? Or that the scenes at least aren't in "normal" chronological order? Or that SOME of it happens now, then back to Italy (in scenes now already taped) at a later date?

The happy Bill hugging Hope just doesn't jive with what he is doing now...trying to destroy her...

What think you?

(Howdy, HoHo)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/22 07:04PM
    #9   2012/05/22 07:07PM
    fortaylor

Quote IngaOlaf: Could it be that this is a dream-sequence? Or that the scenes at least aren't in "normal" chronological order? Or that SOME of it happens now, then back to Italy (in scenes now already taped) at a later date?

The happy Bill hugging Hope just doesn't jive with what he is doing now...trying to destroy her...

What think you?

(Howdy, HoHo)

I think there is alot of spoilers with pictures that we are being teased with to pique or interest. Who knows for sure what will happen? Some of the scenes were shot publicaly and some private. Bell has two endings for Italy just like he did with Aspen. And the site worldofbnb.com is a MB just like this one and that is where alot of the "newest" spoliers and pics are.

#10   2012/05/22 07:11PM
    IngaOlaf

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote IngaOlaf: Could it be that this is a dream-sequence? Or that the scenes at least aren't in "normal" chronological order? Or that SOME of it happens now, then back to Italy (in scenes now already taped) at a later date?

What think you?

(Howdy, HoHo)

I think there is alot of spoilers with pictures that we are being teased with to pique or interest. Who knows for sure what will happen? Some of the scenes were shot publicaly and some private. Bell has two endings for Italy just like he did with Aspen. And the site worldofbnb.com is a MB just like this one and that is where alot of the "newest" spoliers and pics are.

Yes, that's where I have seen most of the pictures...

The "in-private" makes me wonder, too....just 6 actors in Italy, or were there other(s) there sub rosa...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list