List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: New Pics from Italy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Pics from Italy

Started by nancy 7 at 2012/05/21 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/21 05:00PM, Views: 1803, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/21 12:04PM
    New Pics from Italy
    nancy 7

worldofbb.com page 1 "Steffy attempts Suicide" there are new pics of the cast in ITALY.

#2   2012/05/21 12:11PM
    Re: New Pics from Italy
    levann

Quote nancy 7: worldofbb.com page 1 "Steffy attempts Suicide" there are new pics of the cast in ITALY.

What I'm seeing is that the wedding actually does happen between Hope and Laim and that Steffy falls over a railing.

#3   2012/05/21 12:14PM
    fortaylor

Quote nancy 7: worldofbb.com page 1 "Steffy attempts Suicide" there are new pics of the cast in ITALY.

Hi nancy7! I have seen the pics and read some of the post. Several of them stated that these were copied and pasted by LOPE fans.

#4   2012/05/21 12:19PM
    jcyl

Dang, is this what it has come to?....jeezaloo......

#5   2012/05/21 12:26PM
    Enjie

Quote fortaylor:

Hi nancy7! I have seen the pics and read some of the post. Several of them stated that these were copied and pasted by LOPE fans.

Am I missing something. I don't see any "cut and paste" photos. These same pictures are posted everywhere, including on facebook. The wedding appears to go through as per the photos. And I have only seen pictures of Steffy in the water and washed a shore, looking upset but okay. What happens afterward is anybody's guest. Could be more then one ending as rumoured as well.

#6   2012/05/21 12:28PM
    fortaylor

Quote Enjie:
    Quote fortaylor:

Am I missing something. I don't see any "cut and paste" photos. These same pictures are posted everywhere, including on facebook. The wedding appears to go through as per the photos. And I have only seen pictures of Steffy in the water and washed a shore, looking upset but okay. What happens afterward is anybody's guest. Could be more then one ending as rumoured as well.

I am repeating what I read on some of the post on that site.
    I have seen alot of photos from different sites as well.

#7   2012/05/21 12:30PM
    annie71

Quote fortaylor:

oh come on. not everyone is that into this soap to do that..or even take the time. what would be the point. They would have to be very obsessed.

#8   2012/05/21 12:32PM
    fortaylor

Quote annie71:
    Quote fortaylor:

oh come on. not everyone is that into this soap to do that..or even take the time. what would be the point. They would have to be very obsessed.

Excuse me, but did you read my latest post? I stated that this is what some of the posters said on that site!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/21 12:33PM
    #9   2012/05/21 12:43PM
    saclean

Rumors, won't believe anything, till I see it for myself.

#10   2012/05/21 12:51PM
    annie71

They must be very professionaly done. Who would take the time. I read some posts didn`t see anything about them redone by Lope fans. But then I didn`t take the time to read all. they say the same thing. Hope and Liam get married and Steffy falls

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list