List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: To Botox or not.. What say ye?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: To Botox or not.. What say ye?

Started by cornelison at 2012/05/18 09:03PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/19 11:48PM, Views: 1133, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/18 09:03PM
    To Botox or not.. What say ye?
    cornelison

Did anyone notice Donna's face today when she was visiting Katie? She looked scary. Her skin looked like thick flesh-toned rubber. First Taylor and now Donna. Taylor was beautiful before and with her real lips. Almost everyone in showbiz is doing it.

#2   2012/05/19 04:37PM
    Re: To Botox or not.. What say ye?
    Izitjo

I say whatever floats their boat.
    For me, I've never had need for that sort of thing...good genes and always removing the make-up goes a long way towards keeping a fresh youthful look. Also Black really doesn't crack often or easily

#3   2012/05/19 04:45PM
    fortaylor

The actress that plays Donna Logan is pregnant. Which is probably why she looked that way. I don't think she has had any botox.

#4   2012/05/19 06:44PM
    HFless

Quote fortaylor: The actress that plays Donna Logan is pregnant. Which is probably why she looked that way. I don't think she has had any botox.

I agree I dont think any pregnant woman would be injecting that sort of thing into their system because of the baby

#5   2012/05/19 06:56PM
    FanofSteffy

wow she's having another?

#6   2012/05/19 07:30PM
    fortaylor

Quote FanofSteffy: wow she's having another?

Yes, actually there was a thread awhile back that she was having her second child. She looked much the same with the first. That is why they are showing camera shots above the waist when she is on.

#7   2012/05/19 09:15PM
    IngaOlaf

I feel that the problem with Botox is the doctors...they don't know how to do it... An educated (portrait or medical) artist should be a consultant, to show them what is natural, what is going too far, etc. I don't think there are many doctors who are natural artists...

Doctors should understand that less is more...especially FOR THE CAMERA!!!

I know that Steffy doesn't have Botox, but she has the full lips that other actresses envy...

That being said, I am sure that the Donna actress is just a little pleasantly pudgy right now...no Botox...

Other actresses have even axed coloring their hair during pg time...example: Kelley Ripa of AMC.

I guess that is where reel and real time kind of cohabitate, and they need our flexibility as viewers for a short time...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/19 09:17PM
    #8   2012/05/19 11:26PM
    BBfan4now

I think Botox is fine, as long as it's used minimally. The point of "enhancements" is that they should not be detectable. Seems like every actress on TV has fish lips, now. Did I mention that I can't stand fish lips? LOL

#9   2012/05/19 11:40PM
    Smiley77

Botox is not something that can be detected unless the doctor screws up. Fillers on the other hand are very noticeable because you are adding volume.

The only way of knowing if someone has had botox is if you've seen them "before".

#10   2012/05/19 11:48PM
    Storm288

I think it is a personal choice and no one else's business. Just don't over do it to the point that it looks obvious. I personally have very low pain tolerance and hate needles, so I just have to age gracefully! LOL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list