List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Updated Spoilers and Two Scoops

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Updated Spoilers and Two Scoops

Started by jcyl at 2012/05/13 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/13 09:16PM, Views: 4653, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/13 10:59AM
    Updated Spoilers and Two Scoops
    jcyl

Happy Mother's day to all who are mothers, and all who have mothers.......

When you get a chance, check out the TWO SCOOPS on Soap Central......wish I wrote it myself........

Good points and specs on perhaps why Bill hates Hope so much,......and other great insights.........

Spoilers The Scoop... I have not read before..........

Rick is disenchanted with Amber for buying Hope's pills and seemingly moves on from her........

Bitter Deacon is pulled into Bill's plan which is to break up Hope and Liam........

Deacon waits for a chance to turn the tables....

Steffy tells Liam to choose, her or Hope......

Brooke retailiates on Ridge for choosing Steffy over Hope and invites "someone" to the wedding.......

Taylor notices discord between Brooke and Ridge......

Amber tries to interfere with Marcus and Dayzee......

Danielle "ruffles" feathers in LA.........

Enjoy........

#2   2012/05/13 12:53PM
    Re: Updated Spoilers and Two Scoops
    Stewie.and.M...

Thanks for the info!!!

#3   2012/05/13 12:58PM
    NewOrleansFan

I don't bother with SoapCentral's Two Scoops. It is always Bias. If you love Brooke you will love reading the article. I have been disappointed too many times to even take a peep. Mr. Bell and Scoop writers must be working together.

#4   2012/05/13 01:11PM
    fortaylor

Quote NewOrleansFan: I don't bother with SoapCentral's Two Scoops. It is always Bias. If you love Brooke you will love reading the article. I have been disappointed too many times to even take a peep. Mr. Bell and Scoop writers must be working together.

You should check out soaptownusa. lounging in LA! It is always hilarious and so are the funnies! Megs never gives the Logans a break!

#5   2012/05/13 01:19PM
    jcyl

Quote NewOrleansFan: I don't bother with SoapCentral's Two Scoops. It is always Bias. If you love Brooke you will love reading the article. I have been disappointed too many times to even take a peep. Mr. Bell and Scoop writers must be working together.

I don't read it all of the time, but I don't see any Brooke bias on this one......frankly, the blogger had several criticisms of Brooke, as well as others.

Seems like a pretty straightfoward blog, with IMO, some interesting perspectives on all of the current characters and stories....telling like she sees it on all of the characters.........

Probably why I liked it........

#6   2012/05/13 01:23PM
    fortaylor

Quote jcyl:

I don't read it all of the time, but I don't see any Brooke bias on this one......frankly, the blogger had several criticisms of Brooke, as well as others.

Seems like a pretty straightfoward blog, with IMO, some interesting perspectives on all of the current characters and stories....telling like she sees it on all of the characters.........

Probably why I liked it........

Hi JCYL!

#7   2012/05/13 01:40PM
    Backstreet

Oh, please! We all know that Italy and that wedding is about the HOG and Ridge. I can't imagine that the HOG would get mad at Ridge for choosing his daughter over her pig! Oh, horrors! What the hell does she think? That pig don't belong Ridge and she ain't his flesh and blood so now the OG has to retaliate by inviting someone to make stupid Ridge mad? So that is supposed to make him throw his own daughter under the bus for her pig? On what planet? If Ridge did that he would have reached the bottom of the scum under the sewer but I guess that is where she lives and he has to get down in the sludge if he has to give her what she wants.

I just have to ask when Bell is gonna get a clue. Lawd! It is everywhere now. Everyone is so tired of him and his stupid wife and the way they have trashed these shows for thier own trashy ideas of how to write for them that even the Emmy's have turned thier back's on them now. They are arrongant and very ignorant and hardheaded people but if they keep this up, they will be on the streets with nowhere to peddle thier garbage at all. Nobody wants to see the slutt HOG and Ridge get married for what? The umpteenth time? Does Bell really think that anybody cares? What? Fifteen people? They suck on this show and everyone knows it. We have all had it with his twisted triangles that don't make sense and his constantly trying to cram that whorish HOG and Ridge down our throats on this show. There are tons of better characters with great stories yet to be told, nobody wants to see the whorish HOG and Ridge screwing the screen nasty full of stinch. GET A CLUE BELL, we don't want it.

#8   2012/05/13 01:46PM
    T dog

Taylor notices discord between Brooke and Ridge..

So much for Thorne. If Hope and Liam do marry. Steffy will turn into Taylor.

#9   2012/05/13 01:48PM
    ajl2011

I seen a spoiler that says Steffy and Hope come to blows again and Steffy gets hurt (again) and Bill is irate about it! Don't know how true it is or what Bill will do. But I for one pray that its wrong and Steffy dosent get hurt and she woops Hopes blond @$$ and then turns around and slaps Liam if he has anything to say about it! That calls for good TV.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/13 01:50PM
    #10   2012/05/13 01:52PM
    Izitjo

She sounds exactly like only EVERY Logan Lover I've ever heard. Each time Steffy and Liam are shown to have chemistry it's a contrived writers trick to make everyone think they were real.
    Even the letters from fans she post are Logancentric. I'm SURE someone sends her dessenting opinions.
    Lots of excuses for Brookes behavior..yada,yada.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list