List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Future Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Future Spoilers

Started by LunchtimeListner at 2012/05/11 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/12 01:57PM, Views: 11771, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/11 07:21PM
    Future Spoilers
    LunchtimeLis...

Spoilers Year 2013- Steffy tells Liam that she still wants him back, even though he and Hope are happily married.

Spoiler Year 2014- Steffy tells Taylor she has an idea of how to win Liam back.

Spoiler Year 2015- Liam and Hope are expecting baby #2 and Steffy wants to be the GOD MOTHER- she says why not Liam is her best friend, and they were once married, so he owes it to her.

Spoiler Year 2018-Steffy agrees to babysit Hope and Liam 5 children so she can be close to him.

Spoiler Year 2026- Steffy goes to the nursing home to visit Bill and tells him she thinks she getting close to getting Liam back.

Spoiler Year 2037- Liam and Hope's children play a 25 year anniversary party for thier parents, and Steffy insist on inviting herself.

Spoiler Year 2062- Steffy says even after 50 years -she still feels Liam is about to leave Hope any minute and marry her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/11 07:24PM
    #2   2012/05/11 07:32PM
    Re: Future Spoilers
    consensus

Quote LunchtimeListner: Spoilers Year 2013- Steffy tells Liam that she still wants him back, even though he and Hope are happily married.

Spoiler Year 2015- Liam and Hope are expecting baby #2 and Steffy wants to be the GOD MOTHER- she says why not Liam is her best friend, and they were once married, so he owes it to her.

Spoiler Year 2018-Steffy agrees to babysit Hope and Liam 5 children so she can be close to him.

Spoiler Year 2026- Steffy goes to the nursing home to visit Bill and tells him she thinks she getting close to getting Liam back.

Spoiler Year 2037- Liam and Hope's children play a 25 year anniversary party for thier parents, and Steffy insist on inviting herself.

Spoiler Year 2062- Steffy says even after 50 years -she still feels Liam is

about to leave Hope any minute and marry her.

LMAO SO LOUD

#3   2012/05/11 07:33PM
    HoHoHogan

OBVIOUSLY a spoof. Since no way in soap land does a couple stay together for a 25th anniversay. At least not 25 years in a row.
    Bwaaaaahahahahahaha

2013 Hope to homama, I still don't like sex..should I take some more pills or give Liam some softpeter so he doesn't want any sex??
    homana to Hope, sure Honey anything you have to do to keep him. Call Amber.

2014 Hope to homama, I still don't like sex, could you slip in one night and pretend to be me?
    homama to Hope, honey I have been doing that for the past two years. But anything for you to keep Liam.

2015 Hope to homama, I still don't like sex, can I get a divorce yet?
    homama to Hope, no honey....he is your destiny. It's your job to make sure he doesn't find happiness with anyone else. Now get back there and put on that lingere I gave you a few years ago. Try to think like a hooker, I mean try to think like me and maybe you can get in the mood. If that doesn't work, I will be out here in the hallway, go to the bathroom and I will slip in and do the work necessary.

#4   2012/05/11 07:38PM
    NinaBee

Quote HoHoHogan: OBVIOUSLY a spoof. Since no way in soap land does a couple stay together for a 25th anniversay. At least not 25 years in a row.
    Bwaaaaahahahahahaha

2013 Hope to homama, I still don't like sex..should I take some more pills or give Liam some softpeter so he doesn't want any sex??

2014 Hope to homama, I still don't like sex, could you slip in one night and pretend to be me?
    homama to Hope, honey I have been doing that for the past two years. But anything for you to keep Liam.

homama to Hope, no honey....he is your destiny. It's your job to make sure he doesn't find happiness with anyone else. Now get back there and put on that lingere I gave you a few years ago. Try to think like a hooker, I mean try to think like me and maybe you can get in the mood. If that doesn't work, I will be out here in the hallway, go to the bathroom and I will slip in and do the work necessary.

2014 is hilarious. LMAO

#5   2012/05/11 08:05PM
    HoHoHogan

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote HoHoHogan: OBVIOUSLY a spoof. Since no way in soap land does a couple stay together for a 25th anniversay. At least not 25 years in a row.
    Bwaaaaahahahahahaha

2014 is hilarious. LMAO

and it is actually believable!!

#6   2012/05/11 08:10PM
    Magniloquentia

Quote HoHoHogan:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Bwaaaaahahahahahaha

2014 is hilarious. LMAO

and it is actually believable!!

You forgot 2062!

Dumb Dope to Ho Mama:

Can I sleep in the bed tonight, homama? Please? I'm so tired of sleeping on the floor next to the bed while you show me how to be a woman!

#7   2012/05/11 08:12PM
    HoHoHogan

hehe, can you say hijacked?? lol lol

#8   2012/05/11 08:27PM
    Smiley77

Quote LunchtimeListner: Spoilers Year 2013- Steffy tells Liam that she still wants him back, even though he and Hope are happily married.

Spoiler Year 2062- Steffy says even after 50 years -she still feels Liam is about to leave Hope any minute and marry her.

Haha, LunchtimeListener, and wouldn't the hijackers be livid had it been done to their threads We know the I love Skanky threads are BORING snoozers, which is why we're constantly bombarded with crap like this.

#9   2012/05/11 08:32PM
    IngaOlaf

Since this has been termed "hijacked", I will have to refrain from posting. Not going to get into it with friends from either side...

I am just sad...

#10   2012/05/11 08:43PM
    HoHoHogan

awww, don't be sad.
    If it had been labeled in any sort of way, I wouldn't have responded on here. I always respect that issue.
    I just meant, this thread took a new direction. Feel free to post your future spoliers. No offense taken. It's all in fun.
    Again, I wouldn't have done it had it been labeled a Brooke or Hope fan only thread.
    Still friends?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list