List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam and Hope Wedding...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam and Hope Wedding...

Started by sandee1977 at 2012/05/11 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/12 12:12PM, Views: 1514, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/05/11 10:35AM
    Liam and Hope Wedding...
    sandee1977

If Liam and Hope gets married it will be a big win win from all sides. Not only will the Hope lovers be happy that she finally won her prize. Everyone will be happy that the triangle will be at a close and NO NORE Hope and Liam on our screens. I hope they go on a long, long honeymoon. Now the writers can focus on other story lines. Where will Steffy go from here? The two and a half women s/l with Caroline and her two moms. Plus hopefully more to come. Deacon coming to town what will that bring to Bridge. Will this bring Bridget back on the scene? How will Amber react? Will she try to flee with Rosie? Or will Deacon be fighting Rick for Amber, and so much more. So if Hope and Liam getting married the key to new and interesting story lines so be it! A victory for all!!!!!

#2   2012/05/11 10:52AM
    Re: Liam and Hope Wedding...
    Ktkatz10

Quote sandee1977: If Liam and Hope gets married it will be a big win win from all sides. Not only will the Hope lovers be happy that she finally won her prize. Everyone will be happy that the triangle will be at a close and NO NORE Hope and Liam on our screens. I hope they go on a long, long honeymoon. Now the writers can focus on other story lines. Where will Steffy go from here? The two and a half women s/l with Caroline and her two moms. Plus hopefully more to come. Deacon coming to town what will that bring to Bridge. Will this bring Bridget back on the scene? How will Amber react? Will she try to flee with Rosie? Or will Deacon be fighting Rick for Amber, and so much more. So if Hope and Liam getting married the key to new and interesting story lines so be it! A victory for all!!!!!

Sorry but if Dope & Lame get married there will always be a third party. The 2 of them are too BORING without one. That is why they had to bring Steffi in because without Steffi they are a snooze fest.

#3   2012/05/11 10:58AM
    Trisha555

Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote sandee1977: If Liam and Hope gets married it will be a big win win from all sides. Not only will the Hope lovers be happy that she finally won her prize. Everyone will be happy that the triangle will be at a close and NO NORE Hope and Liam on our screens. I hope they go on a long, long honeymoon. Now the writers can focus on other story lines. Where will Steffy go from here? The two and a half women s/l with Caroline and her two moms. Plus hopefully more to come. Deacon coming to town what will that bring to Bridge. Will this bring Bridget back on the scene? How will Amber react? Will she try to flee with Rosie? Or will Deacon be fighting Rick for Amber, and so much more. So if Hope and Liam getting married the key to new and interesting story lines so be it! A victory for all!!!!!

Sorry but if Dope & Lame get married there will always be a third party. The 2 of them are too BORING without one. That is why they had to bring Steffi in because without Steffi they are a snooze fest.

So, true!!

#4   2012/05/11 11:01AM
    sandee1977

Maybe the writers got a clue espcially with the daytime emmy nominations. They may want to end the story line and bring Steffy, Katie (another nominee) and Bill front a center. Heather Tom did say she will love to go toe to toe with Steffy. To dominate players at each other throats while the two lame ones are backburnered in their honeymoon will be great.

#5   2012/05/11 11:05AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote Trisha555:
    Quote Ktkatz10:

So, true!!

Totally agree!
    They'd be just as boring as the Bridge. No wonder they have to use everyone else to sell something no one will buy.
    Watching paint dry is more exciting than watching the emasculated Loganized ''men'' pat their bimbo's hair and feed their shallow ego's.

#6   2012/05/12 10:46AM
    Izitjo

Quote sandee1977: Maybe the writers got a clue espcially with the daytime emmy nominations. They may want to end the story line and bring Steffy, Katie (another nominee) and Bill front a center. Heather Tom did say she will love to go toe to toe with Steffy. To dominate players at each other throats while the two lame ones are backburnered in their honeymoon will be great.

That would be just another triangle. Enough with the triangles already.
    It would have been better watching Katie fight Steffy about anything but a man..even Bill.

#7   2012/05/12 11:43AM
    FanofSteffy

I highly doubt that. I see this triangle as never ending. Hope and Liam will get married. Then We'll have two months of their marriage, then we'll have Liam wanting Steffy again. Regretting not giving his marriage with her a chance. Then Steffy will chase Hope down with a set of annulment papers, and then B&B will get canceled.

#8   2012/05/12 11:47AM
    Izitjo

Quote FanofSteffy:

I highly doubt that. I see this triangle as never ending. Hope and Liam will get married. Then We'll have two months of their marriage, then we'll have Liam wanting Steffy again. Regretting not giving his marriage with her a chance. Then Steffy will chase Hope down with a set of annulment papers, and then B&B will get canceled.

You had me right up until the annulment papers. Steffy will just do him and wait for the divorce, THEN B&B will be cancelled

#9   2012/05/12 12:12PM
    FanofSteffy

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote FanofSteffy:

You had me right up until the annulment papers. Steffy will just do him and wait for the divorce, THEN B&B will be cancelled

LMAO!! SO TRUE! the never ending S/L!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list