List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER: HOPE & LIAM .........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: HOPE & LIAM .........

Started by Butterfield8 at 2012/05/09 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/09 04:37PM, Views: 7037, Replies: 82
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/09 09:13AM
    SPOILER: HOPE & LIAM .........
    Butterfield8

DO GET MARRIED!!!!! Now personally I do not want either girl with this twit; however maybe this will back burner this story line forever!!!!

For confirmation, go to the B&B facebook page!

B&B also failed for the first time in years to get a best drama nomination, based solely on the most boring story line in it's history!!! Wise up Bell!!

TC - B8

#2   2012/05/09 09:18AM
    Re: SPOILER: HOPE & LIAM .........
    grandpadanucci

Quote Butterfield8: DO GET MARRIED!!!!! Now personally I do not want either girl with this twit; however maybe this will back burner this story line forever!!!!

B&B also failed for the first time in years to get a best drama nomination, based solely on the most boring story line in it's history!!! Wise up Bell!!

TC - B8

Thank you B8. The Italian correspondent featuring B&B said the highlight of today's filming was the wedding. I bet it was beautiful regardless of the circumstances.

#3   2012/05/09 09:18AM
    saclean

Quote Butterfield8: DO GET MARRIED!!!!! Now personally I do not want either girl with this twit; however maybe this will back burner this story line forever!!!!

TC - B8

Steffy was saved then, if Liam and Hope get married. I'm sure he won't be done with Steffy, even after marriage. I hope Steffy finds a man that will be into just her. It would be nice if they put this story on the backburner.

I wonder what they don't get about a s/l that people hate. I'm sure they do their polls. I don't get it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/09 09:19AM
    #4   2012/05/09 09:24AM
    Izitjo

TC - B8

LOL
    I think everyone knows Hope and Liam get married. The question isn't if they get married, it's for how long they get married until he's back with Steffy.

#5   2012/05/09 09:35AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote Izitjo:

TC - B8

LOL
    I think everyone knows Hope and Liam get married. The question isn't if they get married, it's for how long they get married until he's back with Steffy.

LOL!!! GLAD they take the reality check at the altar!!
    GLAD that we'll see that Hopie will NEVER have Liam's heart...in her heart....like she deludes herself to have!
    Can't wait till she finds a pill in the gutter and pops another one cause the FORMER Mrs. Spencer is making her streeeeessssssssssed!!!!

#6   2012/05/09 09:36AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Izitjo:

TC - B8

LOL

Let's hope it lasts a little longer than Liam and Steffy's marriage, like 2 months!!!! LOL

#7   2012/05/09 09:41AM
    Ktkatz10

All this means is the triangle continues because Dope & Lame are so boring they could only hold the attention of a gnat-----you know the saying -----has the attention span of a gnat.

#8   2012/05/09 09:42AM
    Izitjo

Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote Izitjo:

TC - B8

LOL

Let's hope it lasts a little longer than Liam and Steffy's marriage, like 2 months!!!! LOL

Maybe, that depends on if Steffy decides to go after Liam again, if she does I'm thinking less. If she doesn't Hope MAY be able to keep herself together for the ENTIRE 2 MONTHS without having another pill. Maybe????

Considering Steffy and Liam having the whole Clan of Logan tramps after them, I though two months was amazing.
    I wonder how long your PPP would hold up under that kind of strain?
    Oh wait...never mind the question, I already know how she holds up.
    Have another pill Hope We already KNOW Liams LOVE wasn't enough to stop her from shoving them down at an astounding rate.

#9   2012/05/09 09:45AM
    saclean

Yes, we'll see how long the two of them last. They are a total snooze fest....they need a 3rd party to keep everyone from going into a coma. I'm sure Liam won't live up to his vows, I could probably almost guarantee it!

#10   2012/05/09 09:51AM
    Ktkatz10

Quote grandpadanucci:

Liam will be dreaming of beautiful Steffi on his wedding night with Dope. LOL Lame the troll with Dope the twit. I see a marriage made in hell. They so deserve it.

TEAM STEFFI!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list