List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Speculation---"The TWO Endings" With One Condition

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation---"The TWO Endings" With One Condition

Started by IngaOlaf at 2012/04/28 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/29 08:04AM, Views: 1441, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/04/28 06:44PM
    Speculation---"The TWO Endings" With One Condition
    IngaOlaf

As we have heard, somewhere soon in the s/l Bell has filmed two different ending scenarios....makes me wonder, are we actually getting the right spoilers?

And what would those two different endings be?

After that "Monkees" uff da, I think anything can happen...

What say you?

BUT--you CANNOT speak your opinion without your favorite drink in one hand! And let us know what it is...

After all, it's Saturday night!

For me, mine is Pinot Grigio...(go to Gingerlily's place to "actually" get served!)

#2   2012/04/28 07:02PM
    Re: Speculation---
    beachgirl02840

With an Aspenlicious in my hand for the occasion(and yes it is a real drink lol) my guess for the 2 different endings would be:

1)Steffy and Liam have sex
    2)Steffy and Liam don't have sex

or my other thought:

1)Hope overdoses and ends up in the hospital
    2)Steffy gets hurt and ends up in the hospital

The spoilers are way more interesting than what really happens.

After 2 or 3 Aspenlicious cocktails my guess would be:

1)Hope under the influence finds Bill's hidden AK-47 and takes out the paparazzi.
    2)Hope under the influence finds Bill's hidden Ak-47 and takes out Liam and Steffy after catching them having sex.

Fun thread, Inga!

#3   2012/04/28 07:19PM
    IngaOlaf

>)

Quote beachgirl02840: With an Aspenlicious in my hand for the occasion(and yes it is a real drink lol) my guess for the 2 different endings would be:

1)Steffy and Liam have sex
    2)Steffy and Liam don't have sex

or my other thought:

1)Hope overdoses and ends up in the hospital
    2)Steffy gets hurt and ends up in the hospital

The spoilers are way more interesting than what really happens.

After 2 or 3 Aspenlicious cocktails my guess would be:

1)Hope under the influence finds Bill's hidden AK-47 and takes out the paparazzi.
    2)Hope under the influence finds Bill's hidden Ak-47 and takes out Liam and Steffy after catching them having sex.

Fun thread, Inga!

Thanks, Beachgirl!

I am PDT, there may be posters already gone to bed for this...

With my Pinot Grigio in hand, I will wish (despite spoilers) that it is LIAM all trussed up in a hospital bed with broken limbs, and that it was bow-tied Ollie that ran into Liam whilst attempting to show those dud-heads paps where Hope was...TAKE THAT, BILL!!!

Do I care about Ollie's condition? Not so much!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/28 07:20PM
    #4   2012/04/28 07:29PM
    louise68

Quote IngaOlaf: As we have heard, somewhere soon in the s/l Bell has filmed two different ending scenarios....makes me wonder, are we actually getting the right spoilers?

What say you?

BUT--you CANNOT speak your opinion without your favorite drink in one hand! And let us know what it is...

For me, mine is Pinot Grigio...(go to Gingerlily's place to "actually" get served!)

I grew up surrounded by alcoholics, so I didn't want to tempt fate and become one, so my drink of choice is Caffeine Free Diet Coke, not Pepsi, Coke. I don't hate people who drink, just know not a good idea for me. I think Steffy is hurt, she and Liam have sex and she follows Liam and Hope to Italy to let them know she is pregnant from Aspen. JMO

#5   2012/04/28 07:42PM
    IngaOlaf

Quote louise68:
    Quote IngaOlaf: As we have heard, somewhere soon in the s/l Bell has filmed two different ending scenarios....makes me wonder, are we actually getting the right spoilers?

What say you?

I grew up surrounded by alcoholics, so I didn't want to tempt fate and become one, so my drink of choice is Caffeine Free Diet Coke, not Pepsi, Coke. I don't hate people who drink, just know not a good idea for me. I think Steffy is hurt, she and Liam have sex and she follows Liam and Hope to Italy to let them know she is pregnant from Aspen. JMO

Whoa! A pg Steffy! Didn't see that one coming! Good scenario!

It was drink of choice, and all is good!

#6   2012/04/28 07:44PM
    louise68

Quote IngaOlaf:
    Quote louise68:

What say you?

I hope this doesn't happen, but would make it more interesting than whats going on now.

#7   2012/04/28 07:45PM
    IngaOlaf

Quote louise68:
    Quote IngaOlaf:
    Quote louise68:

What say you?

I hope this doesn't happen, but would make it more interesting than whats going on now.

You bet!

#8   2012/04/28 09:03PM
    Griddle

Well if Inga is going to have a drink then I will have to
    join her. Make mine a Black Russian. I don't want to miss
    out on any of the fun. By the time I finish the drink maybe
    it want matter who ends up in Italy pregnant by Liam just
    as long as they leave Liam in Italy when the rest of the
    cast returns home.

#9   2012/04/28 09:14PM
    gingerlily

Quote louise68:
    Quote IngaOlaf:
    Quote louise68:

What say you?

LOL I think she is talking about my happy hour thread...it is just a netrual thread...LOL...u don't have to worry to much...

#10   2012/04/28 09:21PM
    Smiley77

Hello all, nice thread Ingaolaf! Okay, if I could change the spoilers myself, or is it only speculation about the two story lines? I'll do both, and my drink is Kettle One on the rocks.

1. Liam gets attacked by a bear, grizzly if possible but I don't know if they live in Aspen, and is severely messed up.
    2. Both girls see him and decide it's way too much work to stay with him.

Or
    1. Hope gets in an accident, sees Liam for who he really is which is a two timing man wh*re, and hooks up with Othello.
    2. Liam comes in a catches Othello and Hope in bed, decides to go back to Steffy, but she won't have him because she hooked up with the handsome doctor.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list