List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: loose lips spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

loose lips spoilers

Started by surferdude at 2012/04/08 11:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/04/10 05:09AM, Views: 2697, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/04/09 12:07AM
    Re: loose lips spoilers
    steph43528

Thanks for the spoilers surfer dude,

Now who is the one envious and jealous.It's so like Mope
    to get jealous when Loser and Steffy share a hug.Relex Mope
    the loser is with u and not my fave Steffy.As I hope my girl
    Steffy gets with someone else.So Mopeless u have nothing to
    worry about the loser belongs to u.U can have the loser.

A Victor Newman,Kimberly Fairchild & Steffy Forrester Fan 4
    Life

Note;Eric Breaden,Ashley Tesoro and JMW Rule

Oh I'm Team Steffy Go Steffy!Go Steffy!

#2   2012/04/09 03:45AM
    Bigferboots

I'm wondering if there'll be another guy in the picture, competition for Liam, as it says 'Hope gets pulled in another direction and doesn't see it coming' It could mean something else completely different, of course.

I guess this means Hope and Liam will continue to be front and center I just hope that it doesn't mean Steffy will be sidelined the way Taylor was so Bell can indulge in his even more of his favorites The Logan show.

Thanks for the spoilers surferdude!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/09 03:52AM
    #3   2012/04/09 05:45AM
    soapfan4

Quote Ojobear: Thanks for the spoilers Surfer!! If loose lips is correct we might get somewhere this week?? Staying tuned...

That's the big question Ojo, if they're correct b/c so often they're not, lol but since I'm taking a "staycation" this week, I'll stay tuned too, lol

#4   2012/04/09 07:03AM
    Gemmagirl

When I first read the spoiler I was disheartened but, then realized if steffy isn't with Liam another stong male could enter the scene. I truly don't mind the repeat storyline with alternative characters...it's funny to see how Brooke reacts to a young Brooke(amber). To paraphrase Bill Sr. who said on a video to his son "Stephanie forester was the love of his life, the one that got away..." It would serve bill and liam right to loose Steffy in a romantic sense. Whoever they bring in for her I hope he can wipe the floor with Liam and be as ruthless as Bill.

#5   2012/04/09 03:03PM
    Rollina

Quote Bigferboots: I'm wondering if there'll be another guy in the picture, competition for Liam, as it says 'Hope gets pulled in another direction and doesn't see it coming' It could mean something else completely different, of course.

I guess this means Hope and Liam will continue to be front and center I just hope that it doesn't mean Steffy will be sidelined the way Taylor was so Bell can indulge in his even more of his favorites The Logan show.

I swear no matter which way this storyline turns, it's going to be all about Hope.. So even though a new guy is coming to the show, he ALSO is going to want Hope.. If it's not Deacon.. a Drug Dealer.. or a AAA Couselor.. I'm Done!

Like really, I think I might be done with this show..

I mean, Stephanie, Eric, Nick, Bridget, Felecia, Thorne, Justin, Owen, Jackie M, Whip and Oliver are basically gone. Taylor, Thomas, Steffy, Katie, Donna, Pam and Bill are bearly in the show.. There's no real fashion being shown.. It's basically a show about the Logans and how every man wants them, how the Forrester women are beggers and how the Forrester men, Eric and Ridge has allowed these blondes to ruin there personal and business lives..

But on a sidenote: I'm so glad Liam chooses Hope after the six month waiting period and that Steffy is still a Spencer at the end of the day.. Katie will soon realize Steffy is still a big part of the Spencer fold. Liam will soon regret his decision and want Steffy back but can't leave Hope while she's down.. "same thing, over and over.."

Maybe by 2015, The Bold and the Beautiful will have moved along to more interesting events and storylines.. But, for some reason I doubt it.. Like we are already watching yet another Logan/Forrester/Spencer love triangle developing between Rick, Thomas & Caroline..

I swear, if it were not for the core 4, Steffy, Bill and Katie I wouldn't be watching the B&B.. I mean, I don't know if I can endure these storylines any more.

#6   2012/04/09 03:46PM
    notahottie

Quote Rollina:
    Quote Bigferboots: I'm wondering if there'll be another guy in the picture, competition for Liam, as it says 'Hope gets pulled in another direction and doesn't see it coming' It could mean something else completely different, of course.

I swear no matter which way this storyline turns, it's going to be all about Hope.. So even though a new guy is coming to the show, he ALSO is going to want Hope.. If it's not Deacon.. a Drug Dealer.. or a AAA Couselor.. I'm Done!

I mean, Stephanie, Eric, Nick, Bridget, Felecia, Thorne, Justin, Owen, Jackie M, Whip and Oliver are basically gone. Taylor, Thomas, Steffy, Katie, Donna, Pam and Bill are bearly in the show.. There's no real fashion being shown.. It's basically a show about the Logans and how every man wants them, how the Forrester women are beggers and how the Forrester men, Eric and Ridge has allowed these blondes to ruin there personal and business lives..

But on a sidenote: I'm so glad Liam chooses Hope after the six month waiting period and that Steffy is still a Spencer at the end of the day.. Katie will soon realize Steffy is still a big part of the Spencer fold. Liam will soon regret his decision and want Steffy back but can't leave Hope while she's down.. "same thing, over and over.."

Maybe by 2015, The Bold and the Beautiful will have moved along to more interesting events and storylines.. But, for some reason I doubt it..
    Like we are already watching yet another Logan/Forrester/Spencer love triangle developing between Rick, Thomas & Caroline..

I swear, if it were not for the core 4, Steffy, Bill and Katie I wouldn't be watching the B&B.. I mean, I don't know if I can endure these storylines
    any more.

I am with you! I hope the Aspen story plays out this way: Hope due to an accident caused by her drug use ends up hospitalized. Liam realizes beyond a doubt, that the fairytale life he envisioned with Hope is just that a "fairytale". Before he can rectify it he is told Hope is pregnant (we know those Spencer men stay in a relationship out of guilt). Heartbroken he tells Steffy that he must remain with Hope. Steffy leaves him, FOREVER! Let Lope stay together but please with a little less screen time.
    As for another guy being interested in Hope...how much more unrealistic can this show be unless it is a Deacon Sharpe who wants her for her money, I just don't get it

#7   2012/04/09 05:02PM
    Mljj

Quote notahottie:
    Quote Rollina:

Maybe by 2015, The Bold and the Beautiful will have moved along to more interesting events and storylines.. But, for some reason I doubt it..
    Like we are already watching yet another Logan/Forrester/Spencer love triangle developing between Rick, Thomas & Caroline..

I swear, if it were not for the core 4, Steffy, Bill and Katie I wouldn't be watching the B&B.. I mean, I don't know if I can endure these storylines
    any more.

I am with you! I hope the Aspen story plays out this way: Hope due to an accident caused by her drug use ends up hospitalized. Liam realizes beyond a doubt, that the fairytale life he envisioned with Hope is just that a "fairytale". Before he can rectify it he is told Hope is pregnant (we know those Spencer men stay in a relationship out of guilt). Heartbroken he tells Steffy that he must remain with Hope. Steffy leaves him, FOREVER! Let Lope stay together but please with a little less screen time.
    As for another guy being interested in Hope...how much more unrealistic can this show be unless it is a Deacon Sharpe who wants her for her money, I just don't get it

I have to agree with you guys! If Liam chooses Hope and they bring yet another guy on to fight over her I am too done! Hope will seriously be the end of this show. Bring on someone for Steffy....geeez does every man in California have to fall for Hope....really?

#8   2012/04/10 04:59AM
    notahottie

Quote Mljj:
    Quote notahottie:
    Quote Rollina:

I mean, Stephanie, Eric, Nick, Bridget, Felecia, Thorne, Justin, Owen, Jackie M, Whip and Oliver are basically gone. Taylor, Thomas, Steffy, Katie, Donna, Pam and Bill are bearly in the show.. There's no real fashion being shown.. It's basically a show about the Logans and how every man wants them, how the Forrester women are beggers and how the Forrester men, Eric and Ridge has allowed these blondes to ruin there
    personal and business lives..

Maybe by 2015, The Bold and the Beautiful will have moved along to
    more interesting events and storylines.. But, for some reason I doubt it..

any more.

I am with you! I hope the Aspen story plays out this way: Hope due to an
    accident caused by her drug use ends up hospitalized. Liam realizes beyond a doubt, that the fairytale life he envisioned with Hope is just that a "fairytale". Before he can rectify it he is told Hope is pregnant (we know those Spencer men stay in a relationship out of guilt). Heartbroken he tells Steffy that he must remain with Hope. Steffy leaves him, FOREVER! Let Lope stay together but please with a little less screen time.
    As for another guy being interested in Hope...how much more unrealistic
    can this show be unless it is a Deacon Sharpe who wants her for her money, I just don't get it

I have to agree with you guys! If Liam chooses Hope and they bring yet another guy on to fight over her I am too done! Hope will seriously be the end of this show. Bring on someone for Steffy....geeez does every man in California have to fall for Hope....really?

Just another sign that Bell loves his Logans. Need a storyline just be a blonde and have the last name Logan...his golden girls are front and center.....UGH!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/10 05:01AM
    #9   2012/04/10 05:09AM
    Bigferboots

Ridge should just change his name to Logan, since he seems to be an honorary member of the clan. And FC should be renamed Logan Royalty after that campaign Brooke, Katie and Donna created. I miss the Forresters.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list