List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: B&B Spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

B&B Spoilers!

Started by Candace at 2012/03/31 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2012/03/31 02:15PM, Views: 1371, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/03/31 10:35AM
    B&B Spoilers!
    Candace

http://soaps.sheknow...1983/

#2   2012/03/31 10:53AM
    Re: B&B Spoilers!
    Rollina

I really don't like how Amber is being written.. On the Y&R she was showing signs of growing as a character, but since she's been back on B&B she has been written like a person that hasn't grown.. "very disappointing.."

#3   2012/03/31 11:06AM
    billsboy

Quote Rollina: I really don't like how Amber is being written.. On the Y&R she was showing signs of growing as a character, but since she's been back on B&B she has been written like a person that hasn't grown.. "very disappointing.."
    Yes and read my new message on the board...Amber Moore Forrester Ashby Romalatti...drug dealer.- How is she going to EXPLAIN this?

#4   2012/03/31 11:19AM
    jcyl

Quote billsboy:
    Quote Rollina: I really don't like how Amber is being written.. On the Y&R she was showing signs of growing as a character, but since she's been back on B&B she has been written like a person that hasn't grown.. "very disappointing.."
    Yes and read my new message on the board...Amber Moore Forrester Ashby Romalatti...drug dealer.- How is she going to EXPLAIN this?

Not to mention lying gold digger (Liam and the baby), and corporate theft......

Amber needs to go back to GC.....she was friends with the richest woman in town who respected her, was an author, designer, and married to an OK guy......She had good friends, a future, and was not near a loser as she is being written now.

And WTH is LittleD? I know he is nearby in some boarding school, but Amber has an apartment and a baby now......Why is there no mention of the child that she stood by as a guardian, so much so that her husband divorced her as that was not in his plan......

Just a little insulting to the YR fans who watched Amber in GC grow and have a life. Of course she was still colorfful and far from boring, but not how she is portrayed now..... )

Plus Little D is Hope's half brother, so a SOARSD, Little D / little Eric would bring all kinds of dimensions to this story with Rick back and Hope a grown adult......

#5   2012/03/31 02:15PM
    francesca C

I love it!! The HO blew it big time, now Amber will have the power to bring down The HO and her drug addicted spawn. GO AMBER!!

As they say, paybacks are hell and the Hogan family is about to learn what karma means.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list