List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy's Endured Divorce, Twin's Death, Lost Loves

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy's Endured Divorce, Twin's Death, Lost Loves

Started by Tripin47 at 2012/03/31 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/26 09:23AM, Views: 2623, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/31 09:47AM
    Steffy's Endured Divorce, Twin's Death, Lost Loves
    Tripin47

being fired by her own father, loosing man after man, and look how she's handled all her heartache, pain, devastation and even tragedy. She's still coming back fighting harder than ever, and she isn't using some magic pill to escape her reality.

Steffy's life has been hard since Ridge walked out on them in favor of the Logans. She's endured loosing her TWIN sister, that along could have driven her to the breaking point. Could it be because Steffy has become so accustome to dealing with her losts and heartache, that she's so much stronger and self resilient than Hope is today.

Hope has been cuddled and sheltered her whole life, all the bad things in her life has been either hidden from her, or swept under the rug. She's become accustome to HAPPY ThOUGHTS...the PRETTY WORDS...yadadyadaaa... Perhaps if they have introduce her to reality during her childhood, she would be so shaken down, when reality is finally introduced to her.

Hope has lived a fairy tale life, and not that she sleeping princess has awoken, she's not finding it at all the dream she thought it would be.

I respect Steffy for taking all that life has thrown at her in her young age, she never once turned to a control substance to deal with her pain and reality.....

#2   2012/03/31 09:56AM
    Re: Steffy's Endured Divorce, Twin's Death, Lost Loves
    fanoftaylor

I can agree with you. However, my quarrel about this whole nonsense is the following.

Brooke, Liam loves Hope and Steffy needs to sign the annulment papers and let Hope and Liam be happy; why didn't Hope leave Steffy and Liam alone to be happy

Ridge left Taylor at the alter, Steffy is upset.. i.e. Katie and Brooke, oh Ridge Steffy is strong she will be OK just give her time.

However when it is something that they want they don't back off, and they are never OK,, look at when Ridge left Brooke she was miserable in the garden but when someone other than a Logan is hurting it is just give them time..

I just wish that for once the writers would stop acting like the only people who cannot be in pain and win in the end is the Logan's .. This is my whole argument about these story lines.. someone other than the Logan's need to get over it... But the Logan's always have the right to sulk and meddle..everyone else needs to go away... i.e. Brooke telling Amber to leave town, because she wants her gone... JMO

#3   2012/03/31 10:50AM
    billsboy

Quote Tripin47: being fired by her own father, loosing man after man, and look how she's handled all her heartache, pain, devastation and even tragedy. She's still coming back fighting harder than ever, and she isn't using some magic pill to escape her reality.

Steffy's life has been hard since Ridge walked out on them in favor of the Logans. She's endured loosing her TWIN sister, that along could have driven her to the breaking point. Could it be because Steffy has become so accustome to dealing with her losts and heartache, that she's so much stronger and self resilient than Hope is today.

Hope has been cuddled and sheltered her whole life, all the bad things in her life has been either hidden from her, or swept under the rug. She's become accustome to HAPPY ThOUGHTS...the PRETTY WORDS...yadadyadaaa... Perhaps if they have introduce her to reality during her childhood, she would be so shaken down, when reality is finally introduced to her.

Hope has lived a fairy tale life, and not that she sleeping princess has awoken, she's not finding it at all the dream she thought it would be.

I respect Steffy for taking all that life has thrown at her in her young age, she never once turned to a control substance to deal with her pain and reality.....
    Yeah like when Bill told Steffy it was over between them and he was staying Katie what did Steffy do? She drank some wine fell in her bathtub and almost drowned...then after Liam saved her what did she do? Oh I love Liam now! and Iam going to take him from Hope...that Steffy's way of dealing have an accident and find another man!

#4   2012/03/31 10:50AM
    scrappie

Quote Tripin47: being fired by her own father, loosing man after man, and look how she's handled all her heartache, pain, devastation and even tragedy. She's still coming back fighting harder than ever, and she isn't using some magic pill to escape her reality.

No matter what happens because of her intelligence, maturity, and strength our girl Steffy will always be a winner....GO STEFFY!!!

#5   2012/03/31 11:11AM
    Destinyforev...

Everyone deals with their problems differently. All characters on soaps have issues. Sure Steffy appears to be handling things well now but in ithe future that can be changed with a swipe of the pen. Yes Hope has been sheltered but I don't see the problem in that. As a mom I don't want my kids to be subjected to all the cruelness in the world yet. Besides the fact that people handle things in different ways some mature faster than others. Some have to grow up a lot sooner to survive in the world.

Not trying to bring others in to bash them but taylor, who most of her fans saw as a strong woman, even found solace in alcohol. She is a psychiatrist and still developed an alcohol problem. Hope still has a lot to learn and a long way to go to mature. Im not trying to make excuses for her but in all honesty her doctor shouldn't have given her those pills. I honestly think Hope is so disappointed in herself and doesn't know how to deal with her fall from grace. Understandable considering she hasn't really experienced life yet and the advice she gets from her family sucks.

#6   2012/03/31 11:24AM
    Izitjo

Let us nor forget being kidnapped by an insane woman brought into her life by Brooke to pry her father away from her mother.
    She was 2 then?

#7   2012/03/31 11:27AM
    Izitjo

Quote billsboy:

Yeah like when Bill told Steffy it was over between them and he was staying Katie what did Steffy do? She drank some wine fell in her bathtub and almost drowned...then after Liam saved her what did she do? Oh I love Liam now! and Iam going to take him from Hope...that Steffy's way of dealing have an accident and find another man!

Hmmm lets weight those two options...

Find another man vs becoming a pill popping drug addict.

Thats SOME decision!

#8   2012/03/31 11:31AM
    bluezote

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote billsboy:

Thats SOME decision!

Finding another UNAVAILABLE man!!!! Being the other woman is Steffy's drug of choice.

#9   2012/03/31 11:37AM
    Izitjo

Quote bluezote:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote billsboy:

Thats SOME decision!

Finding another UNAVAILABLE man!!!! Being the other woman is Steffy's drug of choice.

Ahh, but now Steffy ISN'T the Other Woman. Steffy is THE WIFE.
    Changes the dynamics just a bit being on the RIGHT side of the sin equation.

Being on the wrong side is whats driving Hopes affinity for the pill bottle.
    Have another pill Hope.

Just an aside...Liam wasn't unavailable. No wedding ring adorned that manly hand of his. When Steffy got him he wasn't even engaged. Free as a bird is extremely available.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/31 11:39AM
    #10   2012/03/31 11:43AM
    Smiley77

And we all know Steffy LEAVES once she's been left in the dust by her "husband". The same guy who kicked Steffy to the curb for another woman. It's amazing that after being tricked into marrying Spatty, Liam would have some say in how the marriage ended. That skank wouldn't even sign the annulment papers when LIAM asked her to sign them. He should have a say since he was part of the fraudulent marriage, too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list