List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Where's Ally?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where's Ally?

Started by LunchtimeListner at 2012/03/30 05:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/03/30 03:07PM, Views: 1075, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/30 05:03AM
    Where's Ally?
    LunchtimeLis...

Writers need to bring Ally into the mix of young people, then RJ. We need to see more Forresters and less Spencers. Well actually I want to see them battle to FC.
    Maybe Ally and RJ can team together.

#2   2012/03/30 05:23AM
    Re: Where's Ally?
    LunchtimeLis...

I would love to see Thorne's daughter Ally be the opposite of Thorn. I would love to see her be sweet and sassy. She is after all bothe Eric and Stephanie's really granddaughter. I would like her have a "Forrester Creations is her's- attitude." Any thoughts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/30 05:24AM
    #3   2012/03/30 07:04AM
    BoldMama

Quote LunchtimeListner: I would love to see Thorne's daughter Ally be the opposite of Thorn. I would love to see her be sweet and sassy. She is after all bothe Eric and Stephanie's really granddaughter. I would like her have a "Forrester Creations is her's- attitude." Any thoughts?

ITA with you!! Why not bring in a grown up Ally?? This character has history on the show and I would love to see her be Thorne's opposite

#4   2012/03/30 07:17AM
    beachgirl02840

I would like to see Ally, too. I would like her to be very aware of the fact that her dad has been treated like a 2nd class citizen when it comes to Ridge and his kids and fights for her place within the company as well as helping Thorne usurp Ridge. Instead of designing she would have a business degree from Harvard and suggests the company be taken public to fix the money flow problems that are resulting from the disasters that have occurred in the past year. She and a yet to be revealed partner buy up a majority of the stock.

If Thorne and Taylor get engaged I don't think she will be very happy about it and that would be a great time to bring her in.

#5   2012/03/30 08:09AM
    saclean

I would think aging Ally would be a good thing. Thorne could use some support and help him achieve CEO. Maybe he could finally get out of the basement. I would really like to see that angle for this soap, instead of a triangle. They could age RJ too, and he could be on Ridges side. I'm so sick of who loves who. The soap needs out of the rut.

#6   2012/03/30 08:51AM
    wanardmore

Would love them to bring on a young self assured lady who rides a motorcycle and is a computer wiz with a gift of creating styles of fashion on her computer which she sell on line as Darla,s Alex" because i think Ally sounds to young",is very happy Thorne and Taylor are togeather she knows how her mother died but learned to forgive Taylor long ago they are even friends Taylor has been more a mother figure when she.s not with Sally but she does not care for the logans are uncle Ridge She's good friends with Steffy and her partnar in crime Amber

#7   2012/03/30 09:01AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Agreed, just a self confident young woman, who is not boy crazy, who wants to fight Brooke and Ridge for her share in the company. I agree also- sick of love triangle, would love to see Business ANGLE!!!

#8   2012/03/30 09:06AM
    Wheres the soap

I agree, I would Like to see Ally too. I think she should be a "villan" Trying to take over FC and get rid of Taylor, Brooke, Stephanie, and Eric. She should have a vendetta against everyone who made her father a shadow of a man and the woman that killed her mother. It would be fun to have a revenge story back on the Soap. It would also bring all of the older characters back into the spotlight.

#9   2012/03/30 09:37AM
    LunchtimeLis...

Quote Wheres the soap: I agree, I would Like to see Ally too. I think she should be a "villan" Trying to take over FC and get rid of Taylor, Brooke, Stephanie, and Eric. She should have a vendetta against everyone who made her father a shadow of a man and the woman that killed her mother. It would be fun to have a revenge story back on the Soap. It would also bring all of the older characters back into the spotlight.

I hope the writters read this board, and know what we want to see. ))

#10   2012/03/30 09:40AM
    Wheres the soap

Quote LunchtimeListner:
    Quote Wheres the soap: I agree, I would Like to see Ally too. I think she should be a "villan" Trying to take over FC and get rid of Taylor, Brooke, Stephanie, and Eric. She should have a vendetta against everyone who made her father a shadow of a man and the woman that killed her mother. It would be fun to have a revenge story back on the Soap. It would also bring all of the older characters back into the spotlight.

I hope the writters read this board, and know what we want to see. ))

They would have enough material to make this show an hour long. Everyone has so many great ideas! Yet they keep recycling the same old story lines over and over again. I Hope they really listen to us too!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list