List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The New "It Girl"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The New "It Girl"

Started by vanig at 2012/03/28 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2012/03/31 04:09PM, Views: 3031, Replies: 48
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/28 11:32AM
    The New "It Girl"
    vanig

What an entrance! She is already putting everyone to shame. She makes [the other young blonde]Hope look like yesterdays news, plus she seems smart enough not to let anyone mess up her head. Bell really has something here. Will really enjoy Caroline, she is already a breath of fresh air.

#2   2012/03/28 11:35AM
    Re: The New
    Babylove1979

Quote vanig: What an entrance! She is already putting everyone to shame. She makes [the other young blonde]Hope look like yesterdays news, plus she seems smart enough not to let anyone mess up her head. Bell really has something here. Will really enjoy Caroline, she is already a breath of fresh air.

AGREED!!!!!! Move over Dope, keep going, keep going, keep going.....

This beautiful NEW girl is not an empty-headed BIMBO snot. She is a beautiful, educated, young woman and she makes the pig look like the slutty fake she is.

#3   2012/03/28 11:35AM
    beachgirl02840

LOL....I had the exact opposite reaction. I hated the new girl's entrance and it did not endear her to me AT ALL. But it would be boring if we all had the same opinion.

As far as I know she is not in competition with Hope in any aspect, Amber will be her rival.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/28 11:39AM
    #4   2012/03/28 11:38AM
    Trish12

Quote beachgirl02840: LOL....I had the exact opposite reaction. I hated the new girl's entrance and it did not endear me to her AT ALL. But it would be boring if we all had the same opinion.

Same here not impressed, i'm over the barbie look Bell is going for. We had enough of that blond crap with Brook and Donna in thier young days. Now it's Hope and now Caroline. I would have liked to see a dark hair beauty.

#5   2012/03/28 11:41AM
    vanig

Funny, I didn't see a Barbie Blonde, I saw a true darker shade with brains. Like her namesake Caroline was. Very pretty and not phony.

#6   2012/03/28 11:44AM
    Trish12

Quote vanig: Funny, I didn't see a Barbie Blonde, I saw a true darker shade with brains. Like her namesake Caroline was. Very pretty and not phony.

I don't care if it was a darker shade of blone, but she was blond, I want to see dark hair beauty.

#7   2012/03/28 11:44AM
    Trish12

Quote vanig: Funny, I didn't see a Barbie Blonde, I saw a true darker shade with brains. Like her namesake Caroline was. Very pretty and not phony.

I don't care if it was a darker shade of blone, but she was blond, I want to see dark hair beauty.

#8   2012/03/28 12:12PM
    Prego

What an extance, I just hate that she is going to probably regret coming to LA getting mixed up with another Logan and Foresster battle. Who knows maybe she should hook with Oliver he no kin to any other them.

#9   2012/03/28 12:16PM
    Griddle

The new girl is a real beauty. She has class and elegance!
    I can see now that she is going to give Steffy, Amber and
    Hope some competition. The lady also has talent and money.
    Thought the eyes were going to pop out of Rick and Thomas's
    eyes. I think it was love at first glance. Too bad Liam is
    related to Caroline.

#10   2012/03/28 12:16PM
    vanig

From what I gather the other new girl will be the dark hair beauty.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list