List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNEAK PEEK OF TOMORROW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNEAK PEEK OF TOMORROW

Started by nancy 7 at 2012/03/21 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/21 04:23PM, Views: 1910, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/21 03:05PM
    SNEAK PEEK OF TOMORROW
    nancy 7

preview of tomorrow Liam and Hope how well she is handling today's confrontation.

http://soaps.sheknow...4065/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/21 03:31PM
    #2   2012/03/21 03:09PM
    Re: SNEAK PEEK OF TOMORROW
    Tripin47

I saws the preview, Stephanie is suspicious in Hope's SUDDEN change in attitude when she returns to the table and mentions in to Brooke, saying I think you better keep an eye on her... It didn't say that word for word, but the capture under the preview I viewed stated Stephanie was suspicious of Hope's sudden change in attitude.....

Stephanie sniffing out something aint quite rite in la la land....

#3   2012/03/21 03:12PM
    jamgurl

More than likely HOpe's pill will kick in and she'll be defiant and act as if she doesn't care.

#4   2012/03/21 03:15PM
    squarebiz

Quote jamgurl: More than likely HOpe's pill will kick in and she'll be defiant and act as if she doesn't care.

I don't understand why she needs pills since she told Steffy she is proud to be sleeping with her husband.

#5   2012/03/21 03:17PM
    Trisha555

Quote Tripin47: I saws the preview, Stephanie is suspicious in Hope's SUDDEN change in attitude when she returns to the table and mentions in to Brooke, saying I think you better keep an eye on her... It didn't say that word for word, but the capture under the preview I viewed stated Stephanie was suspicious of Hope's sudden change in attitude.....

Too bad the love of her life is not that attentive. If he was he would she that something is going on with Hope. oh wait what am I talking about. He didn't even care that she was not enjoying their little fake sexcapade.

#6   2012/03/21 03:19PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Trisha555:
    Quote Tripin47: I saws the preview, Stephanie is suspicious in Hope's SUDDEN change in attitude when she returns to the table and mentions in to Brooke, saying I think you better keep an eye on her... It didn't say that word for word, but the capture under the preview I viewed stated Stephanie was suspicious of Hope's sudden change in attitude.....

Too bad the love of her life is not that attentive. If he was he would she that something is going on with Hope. oh wait what am I talking about. He didn't even care that she was not enjoying their little fake sexcapade.

He didn't even care she was being berated and only piped in at the last second. So much for loving the little tw@t sooooo much.

#7   2012/03/21 03:28PM
    jamgurl

Quote squarebiz:
    Quote jamgurl: More than likely HOpe's pill will kick in and she'll be defiant and act as if she doesn't care.

I don't understand why she needs pills since she told Steffy she is proud to be sleeping with her husband.

HOpe is a psyco to the extreme. She doesn't know what she believes.

#8   2012/03/21 03:33PM
    Tripin47

Quote Trisha555:

Hope gets these guys that are so out of tune with her... Oliver screwing Brook's brains out thinking it's HOpe, but not loving or caring enough to stop for a second and talk to her, or even kiss her...BUT he thought it was Hope and that it was what she deserved, a quick F*UCK upside the wall...

NOW you have Laim so eager to get that monkey off his back he doesn't even care if it's real or drug enduced, just long as he's getting his......

Talk about being treated like the love of a person's life....

#9   2012/03/21 03:35PM
    Tripin47

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Trisha555:

He didn't even care she was being berated and only piped in at the last second. So much for loving the little tw@t sooooo much.

They so use to be coddled and lied to saying it's not wrong and people will understand... WRONG, now they're faced with people who arent' afraid to tell them the truth and ones that dont' share that warped sense of thinking.

#10   2012/03/21 03:40PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Trisha555:

They so use to be coddled and lied to saying it's not wrong and people will understand... WRONG, now they're faced with people who arent' afraid to tell them the truth and ones that dont' share that warped sense of thinking.

Exactly!

Hope's fans on the show have finally come to their senses because they were faced with the harsh truth that this little wh@re was lying to them all along.

Hope making out with a married man in public...what the hell did she think would happen?

I'm so glad they can now see the truth and not live in denial over this homewrecking tramp!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list