List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Soaptown Lounging in LA

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soaptown Lounging in LA

Started by NoUdidnt at 2012/03/12 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/13 08:27AM, Views: 707, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/03/12 07:48PM
    Soaptown Lounging in LA
    NoUdidnt

As normal it is spot on with hillarious funnies. Vegas, naked men and Brooke needing to show Hope what to do to keep the Logan name intact! LMAO

soaptownusa.com/loungingnla.html

PS Beachgirl and Gingerlily you'll love it. Megs slams Liam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/12 07:50PM
    #2   2012/03/12 08:04PM
    Re: Soaptown Lounging in LA
    gingerlily

Quote NoUdidnt: As normal it is spot on with hillarious funnies. Vegas, naked men and Brooke needing to show Hope what to do to keep the Logan name intact! LMAO

soaptownusa.com/loungingnla.html

PS Beachgirl and Gingerlily you'll love it. Megs slams Liam.

it was good....LOL....but no steffy involved though...LOL except the ringing in dope's ears.....LOL

#3   2012/03/12 08:07PM
    fortaylor

Nu- great minds think alike- I put up this thread the other night. My favorite funny was the jaws of life!

#4   2012/03/12 08:21PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote fortaylor: Nu- great minds think alike- I put up this thread the other night. My favorite funny was the jaws of life!

fortaylor this is the new one. Megs normally updates every Monday. They all are great this week. Brooke telling Ridge about she needs to be with Hope and Liam, Stephanie and Eric reading about 30 years of Brooke and 20 to 1 odds on Hope backing out of her first time. Taylor telling Ridge to talk to his mom. MY favorite and the worse is Hope describing to how ugly naked men are, dog throwing up a sausage in the middle of a naked sack! I'm having trouble typing laughing so hard. I also check every Sunday to read loose lips.

#5   2012/03/12 08:23PM
    fortaylor

Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote fortaylor: Nu- great minds think alike- I put up this thread the other night. My favorite funny was the jaws of life!

fortaylor this is the new one. Megs normally updates every Monday. They all are great this week. Brooke telling Ridge about she needs to be with Hope and Liam, Stephanie and Eric reading about 30 years of Brooke and 20 to 1 odds on Hope backing out of her first time. Taylor telling Ridge to talk to his mom. MY favorite and the worse is Hope describing to how ugly naked men are, dog throwing up a sausage in the middle of a naked sack! I'm having trouble typing laughing so hard. I also check every Sunday to read loose lips.

Thanks Nu! When I pulled up just soaptown usa, and clicked on lounging in La, they one from last week is still there. Maybe it's b/c of the different time zones.

#6   2012/03/12 08:39PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote NoUdidnt:

Thanks Nu! When I pulled up just soaptown usa, and clicked on lounging in La, they one from last week is still there. Maybe it's b/c of the different time zones.

Sorry you can't read it yet, but it will be worth the wait. I know when I read it last week and then did the survey, I was amazed at the comment out B&B losing 540,000 viewers in a month.

#7   2012/03/12 08:46PM
    fortaylor

Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote fortaylor:
    Quote NoUdidnt:

Sorry you can't read it yet, but it will be worth the wait. I know when I read it last week and then did the survey, I was amazed at the comment out B&B losing 540,000 viewers in a month.

Nu, I just got to read it! Megs is dead on all the time!

#8   2012/03/13 08:18AM
    NoUdidnt

Quote fortaylor:
    Quote NoUdidnt:
    Quote fortaylor:
    Quote NoUdidnt:

Nu, I just got to read it! Megs is dead on all the time!

ITA I love both Megs' and Candace's blogs. Both are dead on all the time and enjoyable to read. Candace has some great onliners, too.

#9   2012/03/13 08:27AM
    FlyerMCRS

:-) I see she thinks TIARA TODDLER, too!! ROTFLMAO!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list