List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER ALERT BILL AND BROOKE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER ALERT BILL AND BROOKE

Started by nancy 7 at 2012/02/26 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/27 05:18PM, Views: 7295, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/02/26 07:30PM
    Re: SPOILER ALERT BILL AND BROOKE
    happy feet 4

I don't want katei hurt anymore. but got to say, This pairing will bring lot of resentments within families.

#12   2012/02/26 08:51PM
    Sundevil98

Bill with Brook is just sick. Ugh... When he got all googly eyed when Brook spilled wine on her shirt, I was nauseated.

#13   2012/02/26 10:22PM
    Time Dragon

Well now, you know Brooke needs....well she needs. Now, that Nick will no long be the GO TO GUY FOR BROOKE WHEN RIDGE GETS MAD AT HER--she has to have someone to cry on their shoulder--BILL. Ridge will get mad at her for messing with Steffy and BAM; Brooke will need someone to comfort her itch. Lliam isn't married to Hope yet so she can't do him--even if she did Oliver.

#14   2012/02/26 10:27PM
    SamuraiJediS...

if true then this should finally pave the way for bill and steffy

#15   2012/02/26 10:35PM
    beckyt

Or it could be Lame and Steffy get together again at least for a while , and Bill and Brooke get together and Steffy still has Brooke as the nasty stepmother! This would totally suck!!

#16   2012/02/26 11:02PM
    RTTS4ever

I do not believe this spoiler about Bill & HOgan, or at least I refuse to believe it possible. Bill never liked HOgan! He was drunk when he imagined HO was stripping...

#17   2012/02/27 12:27AM
    cornelison

Bill & Brooke? Yuck. What a way for the writers to screw things up even more.

#18   2012/02/27 05:43AM
    Ktkatz10

Bill & BrookeHO......NASTY! The Hogs will figure out a way to blame Steffy for that because everyone knows The Hogs never take responsibility for any NASTY thing they do & Ridge will go right along with it as soon as BrookeHO gets him in the steam room.

#19   2012/02/27 06:02AM
    Trish12

Quote happy feet 4: I don't want katei hurt anymore. but got to say, This pairing will bring lot of resentments within families.

Kaite looks for her own pain, like I said before she messes with other people life, and can't mind her own dam business and it's all about power and money with her. Now Kaite is gonna see who big sister Brook is really about, and why womem like Stephine, Taylor, Macy even Sally dislkike her, and lets not forget poor Bidget. I feel sorry for Dope.

#20   2012/02/27 07:35AM
    bbfan23

Quote abj22:
    Quote fortaylor:
    Quote swantje: Brooke AND BILL? OMG! Now THIS might just be the ONE "silly little Logan mistake" Ridge will NOT forgive!!!

One can only hope! This may be a way for Heather Tom's absence also. She is appearing on Broadway and I hear she is also pregnant.

The only other thing is Brooke absolutely must have sex with every man on the show!

Awwwww...poor Bill, he better make a pit stop by the drug store and buy a whole case of whatever it is to rid himself of those crabs he is about to get.

fortaylor this might be another one of Brooke's Oopps moment that she may secretly want to take to her grave. But you are right, she might get caught or end up pregnant as usual. When she starts with the waterworks and excuses it won't be long before that wuss she calls her husband will forgive her! Ridge is acting like he believes in this destiny crap more than her, to think a big man like that would actually know better! He is such a fool!

Oh good lawdy... Brooke better not end up pregnant from this - shouldn't those grandma-crab eggs be mouldy by now?

I have a feeling that Bill will make sure they get caught. The way I see it, Bill has tried practically everything possible to make Katie leave him... sleeping with Brooke should finish off KILL. It's kinda sweet justice for Katie especially when it's executed by Brookie (perfect payback for Bridget). But wait... Katie will blame Steffy somehow

On the 'bright' side, this makes it even more than official that she's the hugest **** ever to grace daytime TV. Unfortunately, I don't think that Ridge can forgive her for that (I hope he does so we don't get another Tridge reunion!!).

So eeeeeeewwww Bell!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list