List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Heather Tom pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Heather Tom pregnant?

Started by NewOrleansFan at 2012/02/15 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/16 02:16PM, Views: 6235, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/02/16 12:16PM
    Re: Is Heather Tom pregnant?
    LoganH8tr

Quote beachgirl02840: Wow, wasn't expecting this thread. Well if she is congratulations to her.

She and Jennifer Gareis (Donna) I think are good friends. Would be fun for them being pregnant together.

Is JG pregnant again?

#12   2012/02/16 12:18PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Wow, wasn't expecting this thread. Well if she is congratulations to her.

She and Jennifer Gareis (Donna) I think are good friends. Would be fun for them being pregnant together.

Is JG pregnant again?

Yes she is. I thought so about a month ago but it was confirmed in SOD.

#13   2012/02/16 12:18PM
    LoganH8tr

When Dumma was pregnant on the show, they didn't work it into the show, but instead had Pam making fat jokes to Dumma all the time. I thought that was hilarious.

That's what they should do again...not work the pregnancy into the show, and have Steffy making fat jokes to Katie all the time, especially since Katie is so gung ho against Steffy.

#14   2012/02/16 12:28PM
    1bluegoose

I would love to see Katie have her miracle baby. Thumbs up and smiley faces.

#15   2012/02/16 12:37PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

Is JG pregnant again?

Yes she is. I thought so about a month ago but it was confirmed in SOD.

I was wondering cuz about a month ago, I was wondering if her face got fuller....just like Katie's face has been looking. Plus they have been dressing Katie in alot of dark colors lately.

It would be cool if they were pregnant together in real life.

#16   2012/02/16 12:40PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote 1bluegoose: I would love to see Katie have her miracle baby. Thumbs up and smiley faces.

I don't think Katie is in the right frame of mind to have a child right now. There are serious issues in her marriage to Bill and she is consumed with hatred of Steffy.

Those 2 factors by itself are not conducive to raising a child. She would harm the child more than she would be able to love it.

Thinking of Katie and Bill having a baby is like Sharon and Nick having a baby on YR. Everyone thought it would bring them back together and in fact, having a baby was their undoing.

#17   2012/02/16 01:35PM
    ericlizafan

I haven't really noticed HT looking heavier lately, but now I'll look and see if she looks like she might be pregnant or not.

#18   2012/02/16 01:53PM
    soapdiva1

Quote Time Dragon: Last post for tonight. I think it would be a great story line. How did she do it? Can she last the 9 months? How will Bill handle the thoughts of losing her over a baby? I Lliam now have to worry about his Dad disinheiring him for a new kid--so kind of--like the Royals of Old? How will Hope like the thoughts of having Lliam with out money? Steffy knew him before and liked him. Hope didn't because her head was in the clouds, until Mama did Ollie.

First off if HT is Congrats to her and her family. And Hope knew Liam before he knew he knew he was Bully Bills son, Hope helped Liam and Bill get together. Steffi only wanted Liam to hurt Hope remember she set out to destroy Hope. Sorry but lets stay with the facts ;-)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/16 01:54PM
    #19   2012/02/16 02:01PM
    1bluegoose

You raise very valid points LoganH8er. I would like to see Katie and Bill work through their issues. Bill needs to address exactly how he feels about Steffy and either act on those feelings or recommit to his wife. I'm thinking you are not a fan of Katie since she is a Logan. Did you like Steffy and Bill together?

#20   2012/02/16 02:16PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote 1bluegoose: You raise very valid points LoganH8er. I would like to see Katie and Bill work through their issues. Bill needs to address exactly how he feels about Steffy and either act on those feelings or recommit to his wife. I'm thinking you are not a fan of Katie since she is a Logan. Did you like Steffy and Bill together?

I really liked Katie in the beginning and even kind of let her have a pass with the Bridget/Nick thing. I started really disliking her once she got with Bill.

And yes...I am a Steffy and Bill fan.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list