List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Heather Tom pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Heather Tom pregnant?

Started by NewOrleansFan at 2012/02/15 06:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/16 02:16PM, Views: 5928, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/15 06:23PM
    Is Heather Tom pregnant?
    NewOrleansFan

I don't know if anyone noticed but Heather Tom looks a little chuckie lately. She just got married. I am wondering if she is pregnant.

#2   2012/02/15 06:25PM
    Re: Is Heather Tom pregnant?
    surferdude

that is the rumor i have been reading online

#3   2012/02/15 06:31PM
    beachgirl02840

Wow, wasn't expecting this thread. Well if she is congratulations to her.

She and Jennifer Gareis (Donna) I think are good friends. Would be fun for them being pregnant together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/15 06:33PM
    #4   2012/02/15 06:33PM
    Stewie.and.M...

She looks amazing - congrats to her if she is.

#5   2012/02/15 06:38PM
    11aces

Oh Cool, if that is true the writers might give us a katie pregnancy Katie could finally have her miracle baby.

#6   2012/02/15 06:43PM
    NewOrleansFan

Quote 11aces: Oh Cool, if that is true the writers might give us a katie pregnancy Katie could finally have her miracle baby.

Katie can't get pregnant she had a heart tranpslant. She is taking too many drugs. It has never Stopped the writers before but it just isn't possible for a baby to survive while she is taking anti-rejection drugs.

#7   2012/02/15 08:02PM
    Time Dragon

Last post for tonight. I think it would be a great story line. How did she do it? Can she last the 9 months? How will Bill handle the thoughts of losing her over a baby? I Lliam now have to worry about his Dad disinheiring him for a new kid--so kind of--like the Royals of Old? How will Hope like the thoughts of having Lliam with out money? Steffy knew him before and liked him. Hope didn't because her head was in the clouds, until Mama did Ollie.

#8   2012/02/15 08:25PM
    11aces

Quote NewOrleansFan:
    Quote 11aces: Oh Cool, if that is true the writers might give us a katie pregnancy Katie could finally have her miracle baby.

Katie can't get pregnant she had a heart tranpslant. She is taking too many drugs. It has never Stopped the writers before but it just isn't possible for a baby to survive while she is taking anti-rejection drugs.

Well since amber could NEVER medically have another baby, and she has her miracle baby rosie, there is no reason a miracle cant happen to katie aswell.
    It would be wise for the writers to use a real pregnancy and create a reel pregnancy.

I remember there being spoiler talk about one of them being pregnant a little while ago, but thought nothing happened with it.
    That could have been when HT found out she was pregnant and the writers were throwing ideas around.
    Most likely will wait til she is past showing to write it in, cause they like smaller pregnancies on shows........

Oh I can already hear the pitter patter of baby baties lmao.

#9   2012/02/15 08:28PM
    bluezote

Wow I hope I look that good when I look a little chunky. LOL. Once they have her wearing a lot of black and hiding her behind furniture or big purses, then we will know for sure.

#10   2012/02/16 12:23AM
    cornelison

If she's pregnant she can take time off from the show after she divorces Bill! Yes, she does look heavier. Her arms are heavier too. If so, Bill won't be carrying her over his shoulder anymore.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list