List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Does anyone out there know who Liam will choose?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone out there know who Liam will choose?

Started by china doll1942 at 2012/02/01 11:01PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/02 11:32PM, Views: 8279, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/01 11:01PM
    Does anyone out there know who Liam will choose?
    china doll1942

This is going to be a big one. I hope he chooses Hope. Steffy is to much for Liam. She is a snake, and she will crush him to death.

#2   2012/02/02 06:08AM
    Re: Does anyone out there know who Liam will choose?
    Bzzee626

I heard it's Hope. I think Liam is the snake. He has hurt Hope twice now, getting involved with other women and he will do it again.

#3   2012/02/02 06:16AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote china doll1942: This is going to be a big one. I hope he chooses Hope. Steffy is to much for Liam. She is a snake, and she will crush him to death.

The spoilers indicated he will choose Hope, but Steffy doesn't give him up easily. She will let him have what he wants on her terms. What else is new with Steffy, right? Poor desperate Steffy!

#4   2012/02/02 08:48AM
    Steffy rocks

Spoilers not always turn out to be true but this will be dragged out as long as possible I have a feeling Steffy is going to be pregnant and this would give us a "break" from this nonsense...

#5   2012/02/02 08:54AM
    Bubbles61

In Steffy's attempt to keep Liam from Hope I do wonder if she will be playing the fake pregnancy card and then her confession will later be that she is not. As much of the Steam relationship is based on sex, what will be Steffy's reason for not giving it up? Her brain clot?

#6   2012/02/02 11:33AM
    Cimpala05

I don't know which of the 2 Liam will choose, but hopefully he chooses the one that his heart, and not his commitment, belongs to! Don't get me wrong, but...I believe in commitments, but only if/when what you are committing to is what you feel in your heart. When it comes to Liam's marriage to Steffy, that's NOT what was in his heart, but rather a decision he made when his own heart was broken by Hope, and it was deservedly so seeing as though he proposed to HER, but was caught kissing another woman. Liam made a knee jerk decision to ask Steffy to marry him, using the very same ring that he'd given to hope, just minutes after Hope told him that it was over. Instead of him trying to find out why, he settle for the runner up, Steffy. And while it's true that he may have grown to love Steffy, people need to realize that there is a great BIG difference in loving someone (Steffy) and being in love with someone (Hope)! Like he told Steffy, "I love you, but...I'll always love her". Basically, what he's telling her is that she'll be insecure for the rest of their marriage because she'll never truly know who he was thinking of, and wishing that he could be with. I say Steffy should realize, and accept her marriage, for what it is/was...a rebound, and move on, because no matter how hard you try...you can't make someone love you...especially not in the way that YOU want them to!

#7   2012/02/02 02:45PM
    2butterflies

Cimpala05- Great post! I couldn't agree with you more!! He needs to follow his heart.

#8   2012/02/02 02:51PM
    bluezote

SPOILERS........................................................................... have been warned. I read that he chooses Hope but down the road spoilers say that he faces pressure again and doesn't know what to do and that even further down the road a new rival comes to town and causes trouble for Hope and Steffy's love life. ................................................................................... I do not know how true these are, however I go to this site to get my spoilers and so far they have been dead on.

#9   2012/02/02 02:54PM
    sj-granny

It will be Hope

#10   2012/02/02 02:54PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote china doll1942: This is going to be a big one. I hope he chooses Hope. Steffy is to much for Liam. She is a snake, and she will crush him to death.

The spoilers indicates he picks Hope. However, don't get fooled by the preview as Bell has a way of leaving the cliffhanger until the end. Liam may feel sorry for Steffy and let her hang over him, and then he will drop the bomb!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list