List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: OT/Random Conversation thread!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OT/Random Conversation thread!

Started by gingerlily at 2012/01/23 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/04 07:58AM, Views: 23960, Replies: 925
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/23 08:00PM
    Re: OT/Random Conversation thread ALL ARE WELCOME
    Izitjo

Cool
    My Daughter is going back to France for three months this spring and summer.
    I wanna GOOO !!!!!

#2   2012/01/23 08:33PM
    beachgirl02840

Italy, more specifically Tuscany and the Amalfi coast, would be the overseas destination I would most like to go to.

I don't really get into watching sports on tv. Football prob is the only that can hold my attention. Going to a game, any sport, is fun.

I couldn't even guess your fave baseball team. Other than teams like yankees, cubs, red sox, white sox.....i would just mess up the rest of the team names...lol.

#3   2012/01/23 09:24PM
    beckyt

Wanted totell you guys we were talking about hoestess closing well when the bread man came in to my store i asked him about it he said no they wernt closing but they were filing bankruptcy but that they had done that before. He said they will reformatt but stay open so if hes right there will still be twinkies haha that will make some people happy if he is correct

#4   2012/01/24 01:03PM
    RedFire75

Quote gingerlily: I can't wait until football season is over especially superbowl....lol

Don't care for football at all....hahahaha

I only have 1 sport I like and that is baseball....LMAO...

Don't throw shoes at me yet....can you guess the team I love...lol..

I live in the Caribbean, so when we say football, we mean soccer. But cricket is more my thing, especially limited overs cricket like Twenty20 matches and ODIs( One Day Internationals). Test matches are just too damn long.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list