List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Started by gingerlily at 2012/01/23 07:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 06:16PM, Views: 260089, Replies: 10124
    « 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 » »| page:
    #8591   2013/06/15 07:37PM
    Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)
    bnb fan

[quote]Quote Aquarius19: [quote]Quote bnb fan: [quote]Quote longtime viewer: Really going to miss her character - any idea when she will beback??[/quote]

I just hope she does come back, but at the same time wish her. Much success

The show is losing out big time without her....[/quote]

I hope the show realizes as well as the viewers that HT and JMW BOTH brought in a huge fan base ....folks can say otherwise all they want but I'm sure the cast is freaking out with this double whammy of a loss

I think they know STEFFY is a SUPER STAR..I think this show will suffer without her.They really need to keep JMW and HT to[/quote]
    [quote]Quote Aquarius19: [quote]Quote bnb fan: [quote]Quote longtime viewer: Really going to miss her character - any idea when she will beback??[/quote]

I hope the show realizes as well as the viewers that HT and JMW BOTH brought in a huge fan base ....folks can say otherwise all they want but I'm sure the cast is freaking out with this double whammy of a loss

#8592   2013/06/15 08:03PM
    Aquarius19

[quote]Quote bnb fan: [quote]Quote Aquarius19: [quote]Quote bnb fan: [quote]Quote longtime viewer: Really going to miss her character - any idea when she will beback??[/quote]

I just hope she does come back, but at the same time wish her. Much success

The show is losing out big time without her....[/quote]

I think they know STEFFY is a SUPER STAR..I think this show will suffer without her.They really need to keep JMW and HT to[/quote]

I hope the show realizes as well as the viewers that HT and JMW BOTH brought in a huge fan base ....folks can say otherwise all they want but I'm sure the cast is freaking out with this double whammy of a loss[/quote]

I KNOW ITS A DOULBE WHAMMY FOR ME AND THIS SOAPs show killer TO LOSE SUCH HUGE RESPECTABLE talents that HT and JMW possess oh this show will go to the dogs without them.I really do not see this show surviving.And sorry to say their fans including me are mad as heck and I no I will not support the logan show.I will not accept what they want to keep front and center.We need TEAMSTEFFY she can out shine anyone on that show and Taylor to

#8593   2013/06/15 11:33PM
    IHeartLizzie

It is sooooooo funny how the Steffy haters are still hating on Steffy even though she isn't here anymore. Steffy/JMW was the B&B. Now it is by by Backwards & Boring. Lol. #HatersRGonnaHate #TeamSteffyStandUp

#8594   2013/06/16 07:22AM
    mammamia

When Steffy left on that plane I left b&b I will check boards for when she is putting in an appearance and watch ONLY those days.Going to miss JWM and so is Bell.

#8595   2013/06/16 03:48PM
    flocon123

Bell is crazy to loose Steffy!

#8596   2013/06/16 04:46PM
    Aquarius19

Congrats to Steffy she is THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL you GO STEFFY..TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE

#8597   2013/06/17 06:52AM
    Aquarius19

TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE you Go Steffy we your true FANS adore you

#8598   2013/06/17 10:51AM
    Aquarius19

Quote mammamia: When Steffy left on that plane I left b&b I will check boards for when she is putting in an appearance and watch ONLY those days.Going to miss JWM and so is Bell.

I agree Mr Bell should have secured Steffy to stay.This show has nothing exciting about it other thanSteffy she is to me THE MOST EXCITING.

#8599   2013/06/17 02:38PM
    flocon123

WE WANT STEFFY BACK! LOVE STEFFY!

#8600   2013/06/17 04:21PM
    TITTH

I love Steffy i cried on her last scenes.

« 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list