List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Started by gingerlily at 2012/01/23 07:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 05:34PM, Views: 245662, Replies: 10101
    « 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 » »| page:
    #8441   2013/05/23 05:24AM
    Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)
    Buffy.

I hope that JMW stays on after a short break and Steffy gets pregnant again! Even better if she is still carrying a twin!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 05:25AM
    #8442   2013/05/23 08:55AM
    steffyandTaylor

Steffy is tough and will bouce back. Hope is just stupid and have not chemistry with anyone she is paired with.

#8443   2013/05/23 09:09AM
    longtime viewer

But I amreally worried about that dizzy spell - it cannot be good!

#8444   2013/05/23 03:27PM
    flocon123

Love this girl!

#8445   2013/05/23 07:44PM
    longtime viewer

when is she leaving and for how long?

#8446   2013/05/23 08:46PM
    bnb fan

I would like to know when and for how long as well, can not seem to find that information anywhere online.

I know that JMW must be bored as heck with being treated the way she is on this show...and the storyline must be incredibly redundant for her that she must wonder if she even needs to read the script because she is saying the same thing day in and day out as is everyone else on the show...

Steffy is such a strong character on this show, and the show recognizes this...I think with Tylo leaving for one thing how will Steffy AND Thomas have strong storylines??? Mostly we have Spencers and Logans and Eric Forrester as the strong presence with out Tylo. Eric is connected to Brooke with their kids, Brooke has her sisters....and her children and now one more to link her to Spencers...so....you know, how will Steffy and Thomas fit in here? I think that Thomas not getting a single strong storyline since over a year ago when it was with Brooke, Tylo being written to get zero revenge on Brooke with success and Steffy written to always have a questionable relationship with liam is simply something that I am just sure that JMW is done with... I am a STILL fan and the show knocked that out, and made Steffy listen to stupid Hope's rants of lies and endure violence and lose the Spencer baby....

BUT she is awesome at what she does and I am so happy for her that even though the show offered her a good amount of money she still declined. Proud JMW fan and Steffy fan!

#8447   2013/05/23 08:58PM
    bethis

Quote bnb fan: I would like to know when and for how long as well, can not seem to find that information anywhere online.

I know that JMW must be bored as heck with being treated the way she is on this show...and the storyline must be incredibly redundant for her that she must wonder if she even needs to read the script because she is saying the same thing day in and day out as is everyone else on the show...

Steffy is such a strong character on this show, and the show recognizes this...I think with Tylo leaving for one thing how will Steffy AND Thomas have strong storylines??? Mostly we have Spencers and Logans and Eric Forrester as the strong presence with out Tylo. Eric is connected to Brooke with their kids, Brooke has her sisters....and her children and now one more to link her to Spencers...so....you know, how will Steffy and Thomas fit in here? I think that Thomas not getting a single strong storyline since over a year ago when it was with Brooke, Tylo being written to get zero revenge on Brooke with success and Steffy written to always have a questionable relationship with liam is simply something that I am just sure that JMW is done with... I am a STILL fan and the show knocked that out, and made Steffy listen to stupid Hope's rants of lies and endure violence and lose the Spencer baby....

BUT she is awesome at what she does and I am so happy for her that even though the show offered her a good amount of money she still declined. Proud JMW fan and Steffy fan!

Go team Steffy

#8448   2013/05/24 02:55AM
    IHeartLizzie

I am such a fan of the Steffy character and hope JMW stays around to play her. She is an amazing talent.

#8449   2013/05/24 04:37AM
    mammamia

Steffy shouldn't be leaving until end of summer. Bell said in interview that she and Liam stay married through summer.

#8450   2013/05/24 08:59AM
    flocon123

Love Steffy!

« 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list