List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Liam can never get back together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Liam can never get back together

Started by SoapBubble at 2012/01/07 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/08 12:02PM, Views: 3222, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2012/01/07 10:13PM
    Hope and Liam can never get back together
    SoapBubble

Liam is forever tainted by getting involved with Steffy.

#2   2012/01/07 10:20PM
    Re: Hope and Liam can never get back together
    FlyerMCRS

Quote SoapBubble: Liam is forever tainted by getting involved with Steffy.

It would appear that the Hope Child would disagree with you LMAO!
    The way she bats her eyelids, digs her claws into him and sux his face, she's more than desperate for Steffy's sloppy seconds!

#3   2012/01/07 10:40PM
    SamuraiJediS...

yeah liam and hope will be back together, while steffy will be having the last laugh

#4   2012/01/08 05:16AM
    lovinthesoaps

Not if Bill cant keep his dirty paws out of his son's business and doesnt stop trying to shove his mistress down their throats.

#5   2012/01/08 05:57AM
    lubug

I say let Bill have Steffy, they deserve each other! Liam is clearly in love with Hope, Bill clearly has the hots for Steffy, so why drag this out any longer, I'm bored to death with this ridiculous S/L. Bill and Ridge are suppose to be such savvy businessmen, running huge corporations, yet all they seem to do is run around trying to keep two people together who shouldn't be together. And, maybe if Ridge had put a little of that effort into Hope and Liam's relationship, and kept Steffy from coming in between those two, we wouldn't be subjected to this farce of a marriage!

#6   2012/01/08 06:08AM
    kathys clown

Quote lubug: I say let Bill have Steffy, they deserve each other! Liam is clearly in love with Hope, Bill clearly has the hots for Steffy, so why drag this out any longer, I'm bored to death with this ridiculous S/L. Bill and Ridge are suppose to be such savvy businessmen, running huge corporations, yet all they seem to do is run around trying to keep two people together who shouldn't be together. And, maybe if Ridge had put a little of that effort into Hope and Liam's relationship, and kept Steffy from coming in between those two, we wouldn't be subjected to this farce of a marriage!

lubug this the best post I ever read and full of truth. Peoples talk about meddeling mother in laws and womens always get blame for causing trouble but now it is two men that suppose to be so powerful and all they are is troublemakers that want what they want and no care bout there kids. Ridge needs to be locked up for turning against Hope for Steffie cause Steffie has lyed and been so mean about getting that sorry Laim. Well she want him she can have him and mabe soon Hope see that he is no good. I hope when Ridge and taylor here what Steffie do this time they get her some help cause she is sick in head and they need to get heads out of sand and see there kids are not normal. I no want Hope and Laim together cause he just like Ridge with Brook and Taylor and he deserve to be left out in cold. he loves Hope and want her but I wish she no want him. Steffie need help with how easy for her to lie and cheat and so do Thomas. this is what i think

#7   2012/01/08 06:23AM
    FataMorgana

Steffy is not even the real problem.. It's all Bill's fault he kept them together no matter what! This could have been over long time ago if she didn't ask Bill for help with the gondola.

#8   2012/01/08 11:38AM
    SoapBubble

Quote FataMorgana:

Steffy is not even the real problem.. It's all Bill's fault he kept them together no matter what! This could have been over long time ago if she didn't ask Bill for help with the gondola.

Actually Bill and Steffy are guilty.

#9   2012/01/08 12:02PM
    grandmarose

Actually Bell has no problem recycling couples, I mean look at Ridge & Brooke and Ridge & Taylor, how many times have they ping ponged back and forth.

Hope forgave Liam for sleeping with Amber, so who knows.
    I would prefer a nice new young man for Hope

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list