List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam thread...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam thread...

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 01:52PM, Views: 47215, Replies: 1302
    « 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 » »| page:
    #861   2013/02/02 08:58PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    beachgirl02840

One last post for the road...

Liam loves Liam. Liam is in love with having 2 girls adore and throw themselves at him. He even may think he is in love with them but the way he loves is disrespectful to them both. He will probably do what has been known as the "right thing" when he finds out about the baby. He was going to with Amber and he wasn't even "in love" his way with her. And then before long he will waffle and waffle and waffle. This is what Liam is. As sure as the sun rising and setting each day Liam will waffle. No delusions here.

#862   2013/02/02 08:58PM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: One last post for the road...

Liam loves Liam. Liam is in love with having 2 girls adore and throw themselves at him. He even may think he is in love with them but the way he loves is disrespectful to them both. He will probably do what has been known as the "right thing" when he finds out about the baby. He was going to with Amber and he wasn't even "in love" his way with her. And then before long he will waffle and waffle and waffle. This is what Liam is. As sure as the sun rising and setting each day Liam will waffle. No delusions here.

we need syrup

#863   2013/02/03 11:40AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote gingerlily:

we need syrup

Yeah like the gallon jugs you get at Sam's Club.

You know with Liam being such a waffle he really should forget about Hope and Steffy and turn his attentions towards Donna. She likes sticky stuff like honey...she and Liam can get all kinky with the syrup. He would be like Hope and Steffy who and they would be free.

ed. note: I apologize for any lasting, unwanted images this post may have caused but I couldn't help myself.

#864   2013/02/03 11:43AM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote gingerlily:

we need syrup

Yeah like the gallon jugs you get at Sam's Club.

You know with Liam being such a waffle he really should forget about Hope and Steffy and turn his attentions towards Donna. She likes sticky stuff like honey...she and Liam can get all kinky with the syrup. He would be like Hope and Steffy who and they would be free.

ed. note: I apologize for any lasting, unwanted images this post may have caused but I couldn't help myself.

LOL donna and liam....that was funny...don't worry about it

#865   2013/02/03 08:56PM
    beachgirl02840

Remember as kids when you got in a fight with a friend or not a friend you would say I hate your guts...Well I hate Liam's guts.

#866   2013/02/03 08:58PM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: Remember as kids when you got in a fight with a friend or not a friend you would say I hate your guts...Well I hate Liam's guts.

yeah girl there is a clip for u in the I love amber club thread.....It is my fav as well

#867   2013/02/03 09:07PM
    novemberrain72

Not bashing , but why would anyone want there fav with this two timing cheat ?

#868   2013/02/03 09:36PM
    mollyt

Quote beachgirl02840: Anyone think this thread will reach 1000 posts before the end of February sweeps. LOL

I predict a surge next week.

I'm thinking it will hit the million mark by the end of this year, Not to many fans like Liam and his rediculous behavior. In my opinion Liam has regressed back to his infant years and actually he makes a baby seem mature.

#869   2013/02/03 09:37PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote novemberrain72: Not bashing , but why would anyone want there fav with this two timing cheat ?

From what I understand it's what Bell has given as the only option so fans want their fave to be happy and many feel he is more tolerable with their fave. There are slim pickins in the male dept but I'd rather the girls be alone. Liam is a lifetime of misery and insecurity. I hope Bell makes Carter an option and he whisks one of them out of this triangle.

#870   2013/02/03 09:59PM
    novemberrain72

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote novemberrain72: Not bashing , but why would anyone want there fav with this two timing cheat ?

From what I understand it's what Bell has given as the only option so fans want their fave to be happy and many feel he is more tolerable with their fave. There are slim pickins in the male dept but I'd rather the girls be alone. Liam is a lifetime of misery and insecurity. I hope Bell makes Carter an option and he whisks one of them out of this triangle.

It's sad that he would think that liam is worth rooting for . It may have been a little different if there was some kind if break in between triangle . Instead of over two years of this flip flopping . Instead he's making both girls look weak over this idiot.

« 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list