List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 11:02AM, Views: 62161, Replies: 1512
    « 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 » »| page:
    #851   2013/02/01 06:11PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    psych

Bell, Please allow this poor man to redeem himself somehow, some way??? Do something to make him look like he isn't a complete loser and indecisive noodle, ok, well there is always room for improvement but maybe not in this case.

Someone in this mess please get sick and tired, once that happens the person moves on and doesn't look back, but this is fiction, I realize.
    How about some based on truth then???

#852   2013/02/01 07:07PM
    jamprincess

what would i do with a thing so dumb,so weak, so easily influenced. I say dump him in the mississippi with a load tied to his ankle. Hate this character sooo much

#853   2013/02/01 07:11PM
    psych

lol, well if your going to take him to the Mississippi, this weekend would be good timing, Super Bowl, could just get stomped on.

#854   2013/02/01 07:38PM
    novemberrain72

Quote jamprincess: what would i do with a thing so dumb,so weak, so easily influenced. I say dump him in the mississippi with a load tied to his ankle. Hate this character sooo much

Lol . Feed to the fish . I wonder if they would spit him back out .

#855   2013/02/02 12:50AM
    navitavi

Quote psych: Bell, Please allow this poor man to redeem himself somehow, some way??? Do something to make him look like he isn't a complete loser and indecisive noodle, ok, well there is always room for improvement but maybe not in this case.

Someone in this mess please get sick and tired, once that happens the person moves on and doesn't look back, but this is fiction, I realize.
    How about some based on truth then???

Maybe he can stab himself with his baby sword--for real.

#856   2013/02/02 04:57AM
    Sugar Cubes

Kill this character he is so pointless...

#857   2013/02/02 02:32PM
    beachgirl02840

Liam with all his knee jerk reactions, unaccountability, thoughtlessness, and inability to choose wreaks all this havoc...trapped gondolas, failed weddings/marriages, chocolate fountain fights, yelling, shoving, pill taking, self-respect losing, insecurity leading to manipulating, much more, and now an innocent who if born will be raised with all this generational animosity...Liam is the one who never really suffers. His ego or feelings being hurt doesn't count. And yes I know he is not directly responsible for all the above...they all have to accept responsibility for their own actions...but he is bloody well indirectly responsible for ALL of it. Liam must die...ok not die...suffer greatly all by his lonesome.

#858   2013/02/02 02:37PM
    tangled2969

Quote beachgirl02840: Liam with all his knee jerk reactions, unaccountability, thoughtlessness, and inability to choose wreaks all this havoc...trapped gondolas, failed weddings/marriages, chocolate fountain fights, yelling, shoving, pill taking, self-respect losing, insecurity leading to manipulating, much more, and now an innocent who if born will be raised with all this generational animosity...Liam is the one who never really suffers. His ego or feelings being hurt doesn't count. And yes I know he is not directly responsible for all the above...they all have to accept responsibility for their own actions...but he is bloody well indirectly responsible for ALL of it. Liam must die...ok not die...suffer greatly all by his lonesome.

Well said Beachgirl!

#859   2013/02/02 08:15PM
    beachgirl02840

Anyone think this thread will reach 1000 posts before the end of February sweeps. LOL

I predict a surge next week.

#860   2013/02/02 08:17PM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: Anyone think this thread will reach 1000 posts before the end of February sweeps. LOL

I predict a surge next week.

LOL we can hit.......LOL I say about next week....

« 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list