List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 10:53AM, Views: 69988, Replies: 1636
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #841   2013/01/31 04:09PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    gingerlily

Quote Layngel:
    Quote notahottie:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Liam just irks everybody. From 2 scoops commentary:

"It's not that Liam is malicious; he just has no conviction and goes with whoever's talking to him the sweetest in the moment. It's time for a classic whodunit with Liam as the corpse. Imagine the list of suspects!"

Sounds good to me.

If we can't kill him off can we at least put him in a coma. Let everyone move on with their lives and have him wake up in five or ten years.

Yes! And then he will wake up with that blank stare of confusion, oh wait, he already has that. Hm....well, at least his gross facial hair will be longer so he looks like a gnome. Maybe Brooke can put him in her front yard.

LOL and sex me up

#842   2013/01/31 04:19PM
    Layngel

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote notahottie:

"It's not that Liam is malicious; he just has no conviction and goes with whoever's talking to him the sweetest in the moment. It's time for a classic whodunit with Liam as the corpse. Imagine the list of suspects!"

Sounds good to me.

If we can't kill him off can we at least put him in a coma. Let everyone move on with their lives and have him wake up in five or ten years.

Yes! And then he will wake up with that blank stare of confusion, oh wait, he already has that. Hm....well, at least his gross facial hair will be longer so he looks like a gnome. Maybe Brooke can put him in her front yard.

LOL and sex me up

Hahaha! I can see it happening in 2 months

#843   2013/01/31 04:49PM
    Layngel

If they made a movie about Liam, it would be called "Dude, Where's My Brain"

#844   2013/01/31 08:51PM
    gingerlily

Quote Layngel:
    Quote notahottie:

Sounds good to me.

LOL u got me there

#845   2013/01/31 09:20PM
    novemberrain72

Im so tired of this idiot been left the choice of who to be with . They both just keep coming back or waiting to be get hurt . Please send him to Paris . I still don't no why the writers make these women weak over this idiot . I really wish they both would dump him for a change.

#846   2013/01/31 10:42PM
    navitavi

Lords knows no choice about Hope or Steffy's future should be made by a man who could get duped by his father stabbing his money bag with a toothpick sword.

Or by a man who can't even figure out Tawny's texting him, not Hope. Just goes to show how freaking stupid Liam is. Why does he get to choose what the future holds for these women?

#847   2013/02/01 04:40PM
    NinaBee

I hate this POS.

#848   2013/02/01 05:04PM
    gingerlily

Quote NinaBee: I hate this POS.

I couldn't agree more

#849   2013/02/01 05:31PM
    beachgirl02840

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just saw the preview for Monday's episode. Apparently there isn't going to be any Liam beat down day. HE SHOULD HAVE THINGS THROWN AT HIM. HE SHOULD BE YELLED AT. This isn't a one time occurrance...he has been doing this and getting a free pass repeatedly for 2 yrs now. Yes, he was called out for maybe a handful of days last summer but now it's like that never happened. What is it about this jerk that these girls put up with anything from him??? Please can someone tell me...voodoo, potion, a spell, a curse, brainwashing...I don't get any of them.

#850   2013/02/01 05:33PM
    gingerlily

Quote beachgirl02840: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just saw the preview for Monday's episode. Apparently there isn't going to be any Liam beat down day. HE SHOULD HAVE THINGS THROWN AT HIM. HE SHOULD BE YELLED AT. This isn't a one time occurrance...he has been doing this and getting a free pass repeatedly for 2 yrs now. Yes, he was called out for maybe a handful of days last summer but now it's like that never happened. What is it about this jerk that these girls put up with anything from him??? Please can someone tell me...voodoo, potion, a spell, a curse, brainwashing...I don't get any of them.

maybe a witch's spell was cast...LOL all 3 went to salem and something happened there.....on Halloween

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list