List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 07:27PM, Views: 74381, Replies: 1682
    « 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:
    #831   2013/01/29 07:41PM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Liam is about as sturdy and stable as a limp noodle.

a wet dishrag....LMAO

Normally, gingerlilly, on all other occasions, I would chastise you for changing your avatar from that adorable cheetah. But given your new one - oh do you get a pass!

And oh yeah - Liam sucks.

LOL.....about the avi.....u have me laughing hard.....yeah Liam does suck

Yes, thank you for the smiles, as well!

LOL do u think Liam never let go of that pacifier.....

Ha ha - I hope so. Than maybe he can choke on it. Poor SC - he's such a good actor and to be given this character to portray and this tripe to spew.

I know I do feel bad for the actor as well as jacob young...great actors at this best

Me too - their characters are so unlikeable, but their acting is superb.

#832   2013/01/29 07:54PM
    gingerlily

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote gingerlily:
    Quote beachgirl02840: Liam is about as sturdy and stable as a limp noodle.

a wet dishrag....LMAO

Normally, gingerlilly, on all other occasions, I would chastise you for changing your avatar from that adorable cheetah. But given your new one - oh do you get a pass!

And oh yeah - Liam sucks.

LOL.....about the avi.....u have me laughing hard.....yeah Liam does suck

Yes, thank you for the smiles, as well!

LOL do u think Liam never let go of that pacifier.....

Ha ha - I hope so. Than maybe he can choke on it. Poor SC - he's such a good actor and to be given this character to portray and this tripe to spew.

I know I do feel bad for the actor as well as jacob young...great actors at this best

Me too - their characters are so unlikeable, but their acting is superb.

I loved JY as JR chandler lol in All my children

#833   2013/01/29 10:14PM
    navitavi

Quote Layngel:
    Quote navitavi:
    Quote novemberrain72: Liam needs to be alone . Buy him a couple blow up dolls and he will be fine . Won't have to confuse himself on what to say because they won't talk to him . . All will have that blank look .

Yeah and while he's with the blow up dolls, Steffy video calls, and he looks all guilty.

"Are you alone?" she asks.
    "No," he replies looking guilty at the blow up dolls.
    Click...click....

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!Now that would be a worthy episode, just make sure Billy Boy doesn't give them sword necklaces....POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dad! Your stupid necklaces popped by girlfriends! You're always interfering in my life."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/29 10:16PM
    #834   2013/01/30 03:56PM
    notahottie

Quote beachgirl02840: Liam just irks everybody. From 2 scoops commentary:

"It's not that Liam is malicious; he just has no conviction and goes with whoever's talking to him the sweetest in the moment. It's time for a classic whodunit with Liam as the corpse. Imagine the list of suspects!"

Sounds good to me.

If we can't kill him off can we at least put him in a coma. Let everyone move on with their lives and have him wake up in five or ten years.

#835   2013/01/30 04:54PM
    jamprincess

Hate the man_wh0re

#836   2013/01/31 03:44PM
    Ktkatz10

What a pathetic loser. How can the writers continue to have Steffi wanting this piece of crap?

#837   2013/01/31 03:53PM
    novemberrain72

Quote notahottie:

"It's not that Liam is malicious; he just has no conviction and goes with whoever's talking to him the sweetest in the moment. It's time for a classic whodunit with Liam as the corpse. Imagine the list of suspects!"

Sounds good to me.

If we can't kill him off can we at least put him in a coma. Let everyone move on with their lives and have him wake up in five or ten years.

That would work . No more triangle . Now if bell would listen.

#838   2013/01/31 03:57PM
    Layngel

Quote navitavi:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote navitavi:
    Quote novemberrain72: Liam needs to be alone . Buy him a couple blow up dolls and he will be fine . Won't have to confuse himself on what to say because they won't talk to him . . All will have that blank look .

Yeah and while he's with the blow up dolls, Steffy video calls, and he looks all guilty.

"Are you alone?" she asks.
    "No," he replies looking guilty at the blow up dolls.
    Click...click....

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!Now that would be a worthy episode, just make sure Billy Boy doesn't give them sword necklaces....POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dad! Your stupid necklaces popped by girlfriends! You're always interfering in my life."

Hahahaha!!!!!!!! He also has to be careful if he takes them surfing, oh wait, they float.

#839   2013/01/31 03:59PM
    Layngel

Quote notahottie:

Sounds good to me.

Yes! And then he will wake up with that blank stare of confusion, oh wait, he already has that. Hm....well, at least his gross facial hair will be longer so he looks like a gnome. Maybe Brooke can put him in her front yard.

#840   2013/01/31 03:59PM
    Layngel

Quote notahottie:

Sounds good to me.

Yes! And then he will wake up with that blank stare of confusion, oh wait, he already has that. Hm....well, at least his gross facial hair will be longer so he looks like a gnome. Maybe Brooke can put him in her front yard.

« 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list