List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Liam Club (No Fans Allowed.)

Started by Gingerlily at 2012/01/04 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/12 01:13PM, Views: 83100, Replies: 1735
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2013/01/26 09:14AM
    Re: Anti-Liam thread...
    jamprincess

Quote beachgirl02840: I've decided to give Liam a break for a moment and list his fine, positive qualities:

1. He recycles...engagement ring anyone

2. He always has the welcome mat out whether at the office or at home...sure come on in, move in

3. He is generous and shares with others...his lips come to mind...he is never stingy with his kisses even if it's only been like an hour since he was kissing someone else

4. He isn't a time waster...if things aren't working out, he doesn't dwell, he switches direction, changes the channel

I can totally see what the girls see in him, can't you?

great post.

#802   2013/01/26 09:24AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote beachgirl02840: I've decided to give Liam a break for a moment and list his fine, positive qualities:

2. He always has the welcome mat out whether at the office or at home...sure come on in, move in

3. He is generous and shares with others...his lips come to mind...he is never stingy with his kisses even if it's only been like an hour since he was kissing someone else

4. He isn't a time waster...if things aren't working out, he doesn't dwell, he switches direction, changes the channel

heh heh.

Why didn't Bill stab him instead of himself? Or his wad-o-cash, I guess.

#803   2013/01/26 10:41AM
    jamprincess

sooner or later psychop barbie will stab him because he is gonna finally push her to far. Hate Liam

#804   2013/01/26 10:45AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote jamprincess: sooner or later psychop barbie will stab him because he is gonna finally push her to far. Hate Liam

That would be great - get rid of him (sorry SC) and than Hope goes to jail! Or the loney bin . . . either way: not on my screen! YEA!!!

#805   2013/01/26 11:00AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote jamprincess: sooner or later psychop barbie will stab him because he is gonna finally push her to far. Hate Liam

That would be great - get rid of him (sorry SC) and than Hope goes to jail! Or the loney bin . . . either way: not on my screen! YEA!!!

More likely spiraling out of control Taylor stabs Liam for asking Steffy to move out. And she could use an insanity defense and not do any time. We all know that neither of those stupid girls (Hope and Steffy) will ever physically harm Liam. They love loser Liam...pathetic. Though if they did I sure wouldn't convict them...justifiable homicide.

The only person I want off my screen is Liam. Actually I don't even think I want that...I enjoy bashing him. I'd have to relentlessly pick on Thomas then and his character has barely been an afterthought on this show.

#806   2013/01/26 11:37AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:

More likely spiraling out of control Taylor stabs Liam for asking Steffy to move out. And she could use an insanity defense and not do any time. We all know that neither of those stupid girls (Hope and Steffy) will ever physically harm Liam. They love loser Liam...pathetic. Though if they did I sure wouldn't convict them...justifiable homicide.

The only person I want off my screen is Liam. Actually I don't even think I want that...I enjoy bashing him. I'd have to relentlessly pick on Thomas then and his character has barely been an afterthought on this show.

I saw that you posted so I came in here to seek your post out - always so funny, especially when it comes to Liam!

I actually like SC but cannot stand Liam any longer. And someone needs to get this boy a dictionary - "loyal" does not mean making out with someone else.

#807   2013/01/26 02:18PM
    jamprincess

this character is brain dead. He is a punk.

#808   2013/01/27 08:29PM
    mollyt

LMAO, Your post was awesome. I can't believe how these two girls are so crazy about Liam "EGGO" Spencer, he's not worthy of any girl at this point and wish both girls could move on.

#809   2013/01/27 08:37PM
    novemberrain72

Liam needs to be alone . Buy him a couple blow up dolls and he will be fine . Won't have to confuse himself on what to say because they won't talk to him . . All will have that blank look .

#810   2013/01/27 08:42PM
    mollyt

Quote novemberrain72: Liam needs to be alone . Buy him a couple blow up dolls and he will be fine . Won't have to confuse himself on what to say because they won't talk to him . . All will have that blank look .

Make sure he only gets one blow up doll cause Liam won't be able to choose if there's two.

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list